jekyllnhyde360

Registered
hey guys i have a question about 100% erect jelqing , why is it so wrong on every site i go on they keep sayn what ever you do make sure your not fully erect or you wont gain and you run the risk of hurting your self.
now, i do 100% erect jelqing everytime becaus when i tried to do it 50-75 with 1 minute im completly limp .
i havent gained any but that only becaus ive only been pe'ing for 3 weeks obviously , but if i keep doing them like this does it mean that i will never gain??:(? or that i will injure my dick? <:(

thank you, but id still like someone who has experience with 100&#37; erect jelqing tell me what its all about.

ive had no gains with 80-100&#37; jelqs over some months...
then i tried only 30% erection jelqs and finaly i got some girth gains.

cheers

In my humble opinion the tunica is extremely hard to stretch and induce plastic deformation without trauma when 100&#37; erect. When 100% erect the tunica has is hard and rigid and has a tensile strength similiar to a car tire. Good luck trying to apply enough internal pressure to stretch the tunica without injuring the tissues in the fully erect state. I think it's better to jelq at no higher then a 60-70% erection so some elasitciy and pliablility is still there for your to manover blood and pressure into different areas of the penis.

yes kingssnake but i thought it was the corpa cavernosa that we where trying to expand and that the tunica is just what hold the direction , but i do understand you when you say that if the tunica is so firmit takes an extreme pressure to expand the tissue . i think i understand tell me if im right . when you jelq with a lower erection it gives your tissue more of a stretching capabuility wich alows the inner penir to tear and lirrle by little you gain girth?
also id like to post the way i was thinking befor just so people who read understand wht i was thinking .
i thought that becaus it was under so much pressure that the added pressure would surley tear or(expand) my girth but what i didnt realize is that when its fully erect it takes a dramatic amout of pressure to actually stretch the tissue .

You are on the right track. Remember though the corpa cavernosa is not the main thing that needs plastic deformation. You see the corpa cavernosa has the capacity to obsorb and hold a lot of blood. What mainly limits the corpa cavernosa blood filling capacity is the strong fibers of the tunica that surrounds it.

Here is an example. Lets say your corpa cavernosa's spongy tissue can hod 1 pint of blood but your tunica that surrounds it can only expand to allow the corpa cavenosa the ability to hold half a pint of blood. That means that the poor old corpa cavenosa can't even use its full potential and hold 1 pint of blood because that damn tunica is to tight and is only alowing half a pint to be held. So the goal is to plastically deform the tunica to allow the corpa cavernosa to hold more blood. More room for blood equals a bigger and fatter penis.

I don't jelq at 100&#37; for gains, but rather for erection quality (EQ). When I jelq 100% hardness and use 5-10% manual pressure for about half an hour, my EQ goes through the roof. Remember to stimulate yourself enough to stay 100% erect.

In my opinion Yes. That is the primary purpose of jelqing. To plastically deform the tunica to a highter internal stretched capacity.

kingsnake;357540 said:
In my opinion Yes. That is the primary purpose of jelqing. To plastically deform the tunica to a highter internal stretched capacity.

King, you are right...I agree that is the purpose of jelqing. So many guys are doing nothing but running their hands down the shaft without pressure of any kind. Good slow jelqs with pressure pushing blood into the glans are what is the goal. Yes, you will often get those blood spots on the glans...just normal...or you can and will get bumps on the glans from the pressure you are creating in the penile shaft and end. That is the purpose and goal of deforming/expanding the penis so it will grow! GS

So overall from what everybody is saying , in order to plastically deform the tunica you should NOT jelq at 100 percent erection right? and around 60-70 percent will do the trick for girth gains correct?

yes ,bound 2 gain today i did 20 minutes of a slow high pressure jelq session and i expanded a whole quarter inch .nice!!! this is the first time ive had any expantion after a girth session. ill tell you tho my hands and wrist are always killin me after girth sessions !

One thing that I have found is that you need too stretch, jelq and do pc work for max. gains. I do jelq at 100% but also less as my erection dies while doing jelqing. Add PC squeeze/hold to your jelqing when less than 100%.

what does DLD think he always preached 100 percent jelq for best gains? does this rule apply to stretching and length gains as well?

AxeMaster911;357842 said:
what does DLD think he always preached 100 percent jelq for best gains? does this rule apply to stretching and length gains as well?

For me, erect work definitely produced my fastest girth gains. In my opinion it is all mathematics. Lets say you are jelqing at 80% and you get 10% expansion, you are still below the 100% expansion mark so gains will not manifest as they will when training at 100%. If you train at 100% erect and get 10% expansion you are really doing something, make sense?

yes dld but how do you create enough pressure to expand the tunica ?
you see with me when im erect my dick is rock solid and ive tried 100&#37; jelqs for 3 weeks now and ive never gotten any expansion during a session and i go hard , high pressure , and everything?

I found 90&#37;-100% erection the best for the jelq and I have the gains from it, should work for everyone as we all share the same physiological make-up.

so what is it that you do red?
if you dont mind me asking thats my main prority.
i really want girth , like i said my first 3 weeks i tried 100&#37; erect jelqs and i never even got any expansion during or after a session.
i need some help!

Back
Top Bottom