mmmh, ok, well, I don't know,opinions seem to part here (not only between you and me but, like I said, generally), but I'd love to believe that this also holds true for my case (though, again, I'm proud of my gains and not really under the impression that I don't get forward>If I should have gained 1,2" in 3 years I wouldn't say this is bad. Also I'd be at 6,7 then which is huge).
ok, I see your point with the red spots and it's true but it's important to note that I often get them after having warmed up well and having done 15 mins of training, so let me put it this way: it can indicate intensity. And I think does often in my case. Nonetheless, now that I read your lines I'm seriously rethinking getting a clamp.

Satyr;615958 said:
mmmh, ok, well, I don't know,opinions seem to part here (not only between you and me but, like I said, generally), but I'd love to believe that this also holds true for my case (though, again, I'm proud of my gains and not really under the impression that I don't get forward>If I should have gained 1,2" in 3 years I wouldn't say this is bad. Also I'd be at 6,7 then which is huge).
ok, I see your point with the red spots and it's true but it's important to note that I often get them after having warmed up well and having done 15 mins of training, so let me put it this way: it can indicate intensity. And I think does often in my case. Nonetheless, now that I read your lines I'm seriously rethinking getting a clamp.

yeah its possible, but just because its possible doesnt mean everyone will be able to get it. i would say as a more conservative goal, everyone can achieve 0.25 inch gain in 3 months, if they pick the right exercises that work for them and put in enough work. also worth noting that gains arent linear, so you wont consistenly gain the same amount. so lets say someone gains one inch in 3 months, they probably wont gain another inch the next 3 months, things slow down. this is why you dont see monstrous sizes, because everyone has limits

lightlyfried;688838 said:
Saw a post in here about your wife loving your new girth, you seem to of taken an opposite view now LMAO

After a certain point you might go from being big to being too big for your woman. But if you love each other it will work out fine. Also temporary expansion goes away if u don't pump

I went from 4.375 to 5 (0.625+ gain) in about 9-10 months. I'm not sure exactly, but I measured around that time frame again. All I was doing after the 3 month mark was clamping to get to the 4.75 in, then I included bundles and erect stretches, and some erect handing then got to the 5 in mark. Its slow as it goes, but persistence pays off.

Last edited:
lightlyfried;688904 said:
So you've gained a inch in total as of now?

No. I only started last year fulltime (Jan 21st). Its only been 0.625 gain in girth. I only measure my smallest value since it tapers from 5 at the head to 5.5 at my base, and the base seems useless to me unless I'm grinding all the time (which I'm not). That and I'm only interested in least pleasurable features. 😁

lightlyfried;688943 said:
So what was the girth gain on the base? Still great gains so far

I don't actually know because I only started measuring that part when someone else posted that they had trouble getting a solid value because they were larger at the base then the rest (like me). That was probably Nov/Dec time frame. Though if I had to make an educated guess I would say it was 0.625 less than it is now (keeping all proportions equal); which would have been 4.875.

Thanks for the encouragement! It's coming along, and I'll be where I want to be before I know it. Just feels like I'm in lord of the rings, walking to kazadum to destroy the ring of power (except I'm going to forge a larger dick). All I know is that its a long ass journey, and I just need to get out of the shire already (get to above normal size). 😝

Last edited:
Satyr;615958 said:
I'm seriously rethinking getting a clamp.

Very dangerous method of enlargement, be careful!

jordey;615312 said:
yeah i feel that those who claim theyve been going for ages and achieved nothing just havent worked hard enough or put enough intensity in. i know, because i used to be one of those guys!

The importance of getting those initial measurement is vital to knowing if gains are made. I think some men just feel bad about their initial measurements and they fear taking measurements because they have a lack of belief in the PE process. Believe me, you will gain, and taking these initial measurements will be the proof. Belike me when I say that you will be so happy you took these measurements where the gains come.

For me it took 11 months and I only focused on girth. I went from around 5.9 girth to 6.5 in about 11 months.

Kenken20;715648 said:
For me it took 11 months and I only focused on girth. I went from around 5.9 girth to 6.5 in about 11 months.

Im hoping to get similar results~!

Hahaha same heree! Stretch and girth sesh always training to sweat

I gained like 2 inches in no more than 3 months, but i think it was because my dick was shrinking

Last edited:
Kenken20;715648 said:

From your gains I think its possible to do 2 girth session daily and gain 1 inch in girth in 1 year. I believe

huge-girth;715836 said:
From your gains I think its possible to do 2 girth session daily and gain 1 inch in girth in 1 year. I believe

2 sessions a day are what I craved coming up, sometimes 3 or 4! When I started PE I gained so much joy and when I realized it worked I could not help myself, I wanted to gain as fast as possible so I did whatever I needed to to get there. What was born from this is incredible as so many new advancements in exercises and tools were created around the gains that I made so quickly. After 14 years my crown jewel is SRT, it brings everything I did into one workout.

Well his dick is ruski so it may be more prone to resisting. If that's the case then just train better. When I do my girth sessions I need to expand more than my last session or I'm crushed emotionally.

Doesn't make sense. If you can get 0.5 inches of expansion in every session, you will gain. That 0.5 will become your permanent girth after 6 months.

not to say that you're talking bullshit but I'm always skeptical about claims like this one. I mean, c'mon 0,6" in 2,5 months, seriously?? If that would be really possible you should obtain your goal of 7" in no time, regardless what your starting size might've been. Do you have any proof?

In my case it took me a bit more than 1,5 years to get exactly that 0,6" in girth and from what I've read that isn't so bad of a performance curve. Maybe I could've achieved that a bit faster if I had used a cock ring afterwards (SRT) and the bath mate. But I don't think that I've missed out so much that it would have been already twice as much or so.

If you had used a cock ring for 1 hour after a heavy pumping session, 0.5 inches would have been gained after 6 months. Everybody who pumped and did SSJ as DLD prescribed always gained 0.5 inches after 6 months.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom