acromegaly;607300 said:
I started at 4.75 inch erect girth around March or April this year, I was so small I could literally stick my dick in a toilet paper tube and swirl it around (while hard).
Two nights ago I measured my flaccid girth at 6 inches !!!
I obviously am an easy gainer at girth, but I also busted my ass erect stretching and doing bathmate sessions twice a day every day religiously. My wife loves my new cock :D

Wow, what amazing gains in girth! I bet you can't even get that monster in a toilet paper tube now. The BathMate truly works if you work it!

Thanks for the kind words dld :)
I told my girl if I can get 8 inches around we are starting a ���� website lol

acromegaly;607309 said:
Thanks for the kind words dld :)
I told my girl if I can get 8 inches around we are starting a ���� website lol

You deserve the compliment Brother, you are making it happen!

realisitically i think if you go intense enough, most can get 0.6 inches in 2-3 months of consistency

I'm always shocked by the gains you expect to (or actually did) achieve within such short time frames. I remember Asanon saying not too long ago that 1,5" of girth gain is like the result of whole PE career and I'd agree. I gained 0,6" in 1,5 years and these big numbers flying around here (especially in the recent months is my impression) are somewhat depressing me and make me believe that I'm a hard-gainer tho I've never considered myself being that.
Are your estimation really realistic? And if so, where do you think you'll get with that? Seems to imply that everybody is capable of climbing up to 7 or 8 inches. Idk if it has something to do with your starting stats and that those with thinner and shorter dicks are usually able to gain more (relatively). I started with 5,5", where would I be If had gained more than half an inch within 3 months? 9 inches??? 10 inches?

Last edited:
Satyr;615252 said:
I'm always shocked by the gains you expect to (or actually did) achieve within such short time frames. I remember Asanon saying not too long ago that 1,5" of girth gain is like the result of whole PE career and I'd agree. I gained 0,6" in 1,5 years and these big numbers flying around here (especially in the recent months is my impression) are somewhat depressing me and make me believe that I'm a hard-gainer tho I've never considered myself being that.
Are your estimation really realistic? And if so, where do you think you'll get with that? Seems to imply that everybody is capable of climbing up to 7 or 8 inches. Idk if it has something to do with your starting stats and that those with thinner and shorter dicks are usually able to gain more (relatively). I started with 5,5", where would I be If had gained more than half an inch within 3 months? 9 inches??? 10 inches?

ive technically taken like a year to gain 0.25 inch in girth, however i wasnt consistent for most of that. once i got consistent with my p.e., aswelll as pushed my limits and upped intensity, i gained that 0.25 inch inches in one month of progress, and i assumed all that time i was just a hard gainer. in total ive gained around 0.5 inch, which i could of done in two months if i did what im doing now from the start. its worth noting though that the mroe you gain, the longer it takes to gain more, this is why people may get quick newbie gains of like 0.5-1 inch girth, but it then takes another couple years to get the other 0.5. it also depends on the indiviudal - ive found gaining girth easier than gaining length.

its sort of like weight lifting. most, if they try hard, will put on like 30-40 pounds within 2-3 years, where it will then slow down, and the amount of muscle they can gain starts becoming very miniscule per year. similar principle, we can gain quickly at the start as its a new adaptation, but the longer we go and the more we gain the slower and harder it is to get gains

There are some people that claim no gains after years. I'm not sure how true these posts are. I can't imagine doing anything after a few months initially and still keep doing it after not seeing ANY results whatsoever. Time/intensity comes to play in these situations. Some people just are on and off.

Nobody can really say where you will be at in a few months time.

You could be a hard gainer or are just missing that secret sauce to your workouts. Some of those people don't get much gains from the manuals, go to hanging and then start seeing the gains there.

smerc;615286 said:
There are some people that claim no gains after years. I'm not sure how true these posts are. I can't imagine doing anything after a few months initially and still keep doing it after not seeing ANY results whatsoever. Time/intensity comes to play in these situations. Some people just are on and off.

I think that many guys who claim they have not gained never measured correctly from the beginning. The only other reason I can see is that they did not use enough intensity in their training. What frustrates me is many of these dudes never come out on the forum and ask for help, they simply post no gains after months of lurking. It is good for lurkers to come forward and ask for help, this could be the one thing that helps them gain.

doublelongdaddy;615300 said:
I think that many guys who claim they have not gained never measured correctly from the beginning. The only other reason I can see is that they did not use enough intensity in their training. What frustrates me is many of these dudes never come out on the forum and ask for help, they simply post no gains after months of lurking. It is good for lurkers to come forward and ask for help, this could be the one thing that helps them gain.

yeah i feel that those who claim theyve been going for ages and achieved nothing just havent worked hard enough or put enough intensity in. i know, because i used to be one of those guys!

doublelongdaddy;615300 said:

I think most of it's got to do w/ the measuring/intensity parts. It's just common that too many are afraid of damaging themselves. Fear of injury, well too much fear, also holds you back from doing the more advance works outs as well. Most people w/ loads of experience and a good amount of gains wont even touch the more hardcore girth exercises.

smerc;615544 said:
I think most of it's got to do w/ the measuring/intensity parts. It's just common that too many are afraid of damaging themselves. Fear of injury, well too much fear, also holds you back from doing the more advance works outs as well. Most people w/ loads of experience and a good amount of gains wont even touch the more hardcore girth exercises.

yeah theres a fine line between pain and injury. alot of the time most will have to endure a little pain/ aching to gain, yet alot are too afraid to get to that point and end up not growing

For eiight months of working out I never had troubles with injuries, overtrainig yes but no bad injuries, I think those guys who damage rhemselves badly are kind of crazy people, because when you training you should listen to your dick man, not to ignore pain and that...

Perestroyka;615665 said:
For eiight months of working out I never had troubles with injuries, overtrainig yes but no bad injuries, I think those guys who damage rhemselves badly are kind of crazy people, because when you training you should listen to your dick man, not to ignore pain and that...

yeah you have to listen to your body, and at the same time not be afraid to turn up the intensity

Thats right, raise intensity and at the feel of sharp pain just leave it, and continue after couple of minutes, better to stay idle few moments than to suffer days after.

Perestroyka;615686 said:
Thats right, raise intensity and at the feel of sharp pain just leave it, and continue after couple of minutes, better to stay idle few moments than to suffer days after.

would depend on how intense the pain was, may need to take a few days off

Yeah I agree, but I was thinking during workout when you feel sharp pain just stop, stay idle couple moments and proceed.

Perestroyka;615694 said:
Yeah I agree, but I was thinking during workout when you feel sharp pain just stop, stay idle couple moments and proceed.

fair enough, i get a similar pain on the underside when doing blasters, its just a little nerve getting pinched from the position

Well that is not dangerous, it just the cock getting bigger intensity, lets be honest, NO PAIN NO GAIN

@jordey and smerc: I'm not sure, if you caught my drift: it's not that I think I really gain very hard, in fact, I believe I've gained decently which got confirmed by the utterances of some vets here (like Asa or Zartan). I'm happy with my gains, tho, of course, you always would like to get them faster.
It's more that I think that expectations like gaining 1 inch of girth in three months are very exaggerated. That doesn't mean that some of you guys didn't manage to get there within that short time but I don't think it's the rule. You gotta keep in mind that the number of PEers posting frequently and constantly is much smaller than those who don't, thus it's not representative. Furthermore the number of those who claim to get there that fast is even smaller
As far as my training is concerned:
I can reassure you that 1. I've never been inconsistent with my training since the beginning (only had 2 breaks due to injury but I didn't lose that much, i.e. I've regained very quickly my old numbers) 2.that my training always is very intense. I get red spots almost every time which is in my understanding a very reliable indicator of intensity (or isn't it?). I'm sure one could do longer sessions than I do (about 30 mins 4-5 times/week), but that alone wouldn't get me to 1 inch in 3 months compared to he 0,6 I gained in 1,5 years.
I don't use the Bathmate and I don't clamp but I'm pretty positive that I raised intensity in a reasonable way and in accordance to my respective conditioning. As for now that my dick feels very strained every time I do my routine, it doesn't seem clever to me to get into clamping. And I don't have money for a bm.

to sum up: Imo, like DLD often says, it's good to have big goals, but it's even better to plan to get there with small steps and thus to avoid frustrating disillusions that can kill motivation . And if somebody speaks of 1 inch in 3 months, that seems to be everything else than a small step. And to repeat what I've said before: if that would be possible for everyone (everyone is different, I'm with you there) and also if it'd be possible to gain continuously that fast for those who managed to get there that fast, everybody would be 7+. It just doesn't make any sense to me. The growth process - that is another very important factor to pay attention to - is not a linear one but in most cases non-linear and you can't expect to go on in 6th gear all the time, that why I also think that speculations about where one could have been already if he had been a bit more consistent aren't reliable and, well, just speculations.

Last edited:
Satyr;615954 said:
@jordey and smerc: I'm not sure, if you caught my drift: it's not that I think I really gain very hard, in fact, I believe I've gained decently which got confirmed by the utterances of some vets here (like Asa or Zartan). I'm happy with my gains, tho, of course, you always would like to get them faster.
It's more that I think that expectations like gaining 1 inch of girth in three months are very exaggerated. That doesn't mean that some of you guys didn't manage to get there within that short time but I don't think it's the rule. You gotta keep in mind that the number of PEers posting frequently and constantly is much smaller than those who don't, thus it's not representative. Furthermore the number of those who claim to get there that fast is even smaller
As far as my training is concerned:
I can reassure you that 1. I've never been inconsistent with my training since the beginning (only had 2 breaks due to injury but I didn't lose that much, i.e. I've regained very quickly my old numbers) 2.that my training always is very intense. I get red spots almost every time which is in my understanding a very reliable indicator of intensity (or isn't it?). I'm sure one could do longer sessions than I do (about 30 mins 4-5 times/week), but that alone wouldn't get me to 1 inch in 3 months compared to he 0,6 I gained in 1,5 years.
I don't use the Bathmate and I don't clamp but I'm pretty positive that I raised intensity in a reasonable way and in accordance to my respective conditioning. As for now that my dick feels very strained every time I do my routine, it doesn't seem clever to me to get into clamping. And I don't have money for a bm.

to sum up: Imo, like DLD often says, it's good to have big goals, but it's even better to plan to get there with small steps and thus to avoid frustrating disillusions that can kill motivation . And if somebody speaks of 1 inch in 3 months, that seems to be everything else than a small step. And to repeat what I've said before: if that would be possible for everyone and also if it'd be possible to gain continuously that fast for those who managed to get there that fast, everybody would be 7+. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

i dont think everyone can get one inch in 3 months, but for a large amount of people i definitely think its possible. i would go with maybe four months though, with the first month just being some conditioning before starting properly. i think most dont try enough different things or do enough trial and error to see what works for them, and dont do enough . ive done intense jelqing in the past, with basic stertching and gained very minimal amounts. when i started using my bathmate consistently, and at almost painful pressure, with some added ssj's and dld blasters for length, i started gaining, and fairly quickly. i thought i was at a high intensity before, but i wasnt, only realised until this time round when i really stepped it up. also the exercises i was doing before obviously just didnt work for me. for girth atleast, i didnt get anything really until i got the bm, and when i did i got it fairly quickly.

as for red spots, no these arent necessarily indicators of intensity. they can be, but not always. somtimes if im using the bm and i pump too quickly without a warmup, i get red spots all over despite only being at about 80% of my max. this will happen everytime unless i spend a good amount of time warming up and getting used to the blood expansion

Back
Top Bottom