Perestroyka

Registered
Can anybody tell me approximately how much time will be necessary to gain 0.6 inch in girth? Look, I know it depends from person to.person, but anyway share your girth gains in ratio GAINS - TIME if you want of course. Thanks in advance brothers. :)

Well his dick is ruski so it may be more prone to resisting. If that's the case then just train better. When I do my girth sessions I need to expand more than my last session or I'm crushed emotionally.

Last edited:
jacob5414;607195 said:
2 mnths and a half if you do slammers/mini slammers

not to say that you're talking bullshit but I'm always skeptical about claims like this one. I mean, c'mon 0,6" in 2,5 months, seriously?? If that would be really possible you should obtain your goal of 7" in no time, regardless what your starting size might've been. Do you have any proof?

In my case it took me a bit more than 1,5 years to get exactly that 0,6" in girth and from what I've read that isn't so bad of a performance curve. Maybe I could've achieved that a bit faster if I had used a cock ring afterwards (SRT) and the bath mate. But I don't think that I've missed out so much that it would have been already twice as much or so.

I went from 12cm to 13cm for seven months, but I have been doing lots of jelqs in begining and horse squeezes.

Hey Jacob man, what are mini slammers never heard of it?

It depends on how bad do you want it, motivation can bend time when it comes to PE.

~Blue.

Blue man, i want it sooo bad, when i doing ssj i start to sweat how intense is my session...anybody have some fluid on foreskin after intense stretching? I do...and I dont know is it bad?

Mini slammers are holding an uli before doing jelqs. It's really intense, and makes you super stiff. I do slow squash jelqs (uli then compress like a horse 440, before rolling blood between both hands for x time). Look ssj's up they're cool. I just began to measure more often than go by feel, and like dld says the ruler can be cruel. You'll gain bro don't worry just keep hanging out here. Do your reading, and make sure to listen to your dick he'll help you grow! Also make sure to check out my thread cuz I need support!

The fluid will probably go away after you become more expert. But I don't have much experience stretching. I used to get a donut effect along with red dots. Not anymore and I think its cuz I train more fast and hard (cuz I'm experienced now)

the 5x5x3 is a great routine to go with and it can bring gains fast, if you want faster results add a seccond Girth routine in the evening with a good 30-45 mins of intense manual exercises but start slow and build overtime.

Swet is a good indicator of the intensity of your routine, I swet like a pig when I jelq also.. lol

~Blue.

Last edited:
I think Im fine with my routine, and I dont have so much time at my disposal for another girth workout, Im still young guy i have plenty of liifetime (22 years old) for huge gains with one session by day, and I also think if you are more older there is less advancing in all aspects

acromegaly;607229 said:
Get a bathmate you will gain girth like crazy

Bathmate is expensive for me, costs 90 dollars, why should I buy it when I have my own two ten fingered hands, Im more secure with my hands than with some cock devices that wont have usage when Im done with this :)

tkto;607228 said:
Some niggas have had time constraints and still gained badass

I am russian, we are tougher than black men, well shit I bet we are toughest world nation :D

Man I am white, pure Russian tall muscled guy, and I am grateful to the God he given me this nationality and orthodox faith, I wouldn't complained if I was Serb too :)

Perestroyka;607233 said:
Bathmate is expensive for me, costs 90 dollars, why should I buy it when I have my own two ten fingered hands, Im more secure with my hands than with some cock devices that wont have usage when Im done with this :)
If you want fast girth pumping is the way to go. Obviously you still want to jelq

acromegaly;607240 said:
If you want fast girth pumping is the way to go. Obviously you still want to jelq
yo acromegaly how long did it take you to get your 1 inch gains of girth ? with bm

jacob5414;607291 said:
yo acromegaly how long did it take you to get your 1 inch gains of girth ? with bm
I started at 4.75 inch erect girth around March or April this year, I was so small I could literally stick my dick in a toilet paper tube and swirl it around (while hard).
Two nights ago I measured my flaccid girth at 6 inches !!!
I obviously am an easy gainer at girth, but I also busted my ass erect stretching and doing bathmate sessions twice a day every day religiously. My wife loves my new cock :D
Edit: the growth hormone I took for strength training during that time may also have helped in my gains, but I doubt it did much for pe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom