GOMER_PYLE

Registered
From what I read on this site on a daily basis I must be doing something wrong, based on the superb gains that most of you are getting. I got my Bib starter adjusted correctly back in August and I'm not pulling skin anymore. I feel fatigue in my ligs each day after my sets the night before. I had been using 18 pounds, straight down, 20 minute sets, for 3 hours each night since early November, and a couple hours per day at 15 pounds before that. I really don't know what I could be doing wrong at this point. Its pulling actual penis and not penis skin now, I'm devoting plenty of time to it, plenty of weight, I'm feeling fatigue, and all I have to show for it is a same length penis for 6-7 months. I'm trying to remain positive and not get discouraged but its hard. Could it be the simple reason that I'm using a fish scale and not weights?

Everyone I know tells me not to care and just "get mine" and not worry about it when it comes to girls but that is near impossible for me to do. Comments like "there's the little guy" get old very very quickly. I know that gains can be made because I have gained in the distant past but they have stopped now. 7 1/16" seems to be all there is for me and I don't know what to do to change that. My LOT is around 7:00 but I've heard people say that its just a theory and thats it. Maybe I should try straight out for a couple months and see what happens. I don't want to give up but each time I measure and there is no gain, it makes it hard to keep going.

Judging from your posting above, i think you only hung btc or straight down with a LOT of 7.
The theory says it is very hard or nearly impossible to make lig gains with a LOT of 7.
The theory would tell you, that you have to stretch above your LOT!
The hanging angles ots and straight out are the way to go when following this theory.

Seven month with no gains is a long time, especially when somebody was hard working like you. I think you should have changed your hanging angle earlier.

By the way, how much distance do you have between your exit point and the bottom of your pubic bone?

yo,
I also spent hundreds to thousands of hours with little results to show for it,
by the way your legnth is already big so I was woundering why any one would say your the little one?
Any way I just recently absorbed the Lot theory and feel it's making a positive difference in my Pe outlook.
I have not (researched or read ), but what's up with the on the distance between the exit piont and the bottom of my pubic bone?
How does this effect routines and what would we look out for?

that sounds like alot of time and effort. 3 hrs a night! id agree with dex on this one and hang at higher angles. i dont have a hanger so im not sure how hard/easy this is to do.
if it makes you feel any better, i havent had any gains since ive joined, and ive been really dedicated, no missing days etc. PLUS im smaller than you! lol. now that should make you feel better ;)

and i noticed youve just bought a circle device.....im sure in a few months that will deal possitive results!...

Forgot to say:
Are you performing jelqs?
My personal theory (based on my own progress) is that
you will gain nothing from hanging when you are not jelqing after hanging.
The penis needs an increased blood flow for gaining. Without more blood there will be no gains. You will not get more blood into your unit by masturbation,sex or edging, the only way is to do normal jelqs.
May be BTB jelqs might help also, but i dont know how to do them. But i think they are not so important like normal jelqs after a hanging session.

dex said:
Judging from your posting above, i think you only hung btc or straight down with a LOT of 7.
The theory says it is very hard or nearly impossible to make lig gains with a LOT of 7.
The theory would tell you, that you have to stretch above your LOT!
The hanging angles ots and straight out are the way to go when following this theory.

Seven month with no gains is a long time, especially when somebody was hard working like you. I think you should have changed your hanging angle earlier.

By the way, how much distance do you have between your exit point and the bottom of your pubic bone?

Quite a damn bit, I'm 5 1/2" NBPenis EnlargementL. I think I'm going to adhere to the LOT theory for awhile to see what happens.

I think what I'm going to do is start stretching at higher angles, jelqing to see if that helps, and wearing the CD during any time I can't use my Bib. I had never heard of jelqing being necessary to get gains from hanging so where did you get that information? I should probably do it anyway because it can only help things but I'd just like to know if it really is necessary to get gains from hanging.

I know I'm not the smallest size out there but whenever I hear these negative comments from women I know that I'm obviously not impressive either. I want it to be impressive to them when they see it. Maybe not the biggest they've ever had but enough to make them want more and more.

Ok dude first try using weights then if nothing from that change ur angle to S.O then if nothing from that then go to O.T.S then if nothing from that then try to hang like this Get dinner table or a computer desk then get a chair and lay down on the table on ur stomach and hang i draw a picture to show u lol

I started to make gains like this.

Gomer,

You said that you are feeling fatigue each night. Is this fatigue enough for you to drop the weight for subsequent sets??? Reason I ask, you may not be "riding" this fatigue long enough to deform tissue. The key is not to reach fatigue, but to reach it and to continue to hang while in this semi sore condition. Secondly, the anatomy of your ligs may have something to do with why you are not seeing gains. Maybe one day those ligs will break and give in. Hopefully Bib will give his thoughts later on.

Oh shit, you may have hit the nail on the head Ozzy. I never feel fatigue DURING my sets until the last set or two. IOW, if I do 9-20 minute sets (3 hours) at 18 pounds, I only feel fatigue or "feel" lig stretch during number 8 and 9 and very rarely on the 7th set. I do feel some fatigue the next morning when I grasp the glans and pull down and I thought THAT is what reaching fatigue meant. If thats not the case then I only have myself to blame for not reaching fatigue during my sets, dropping the weight a little, and riding the semi-fatigue for a while longer. When these Penis Enlargement vets talk about hanging for 3-4 hours, does that really mean hanging for 3-4 hours after reaching fatigue or close to it?

Use weights mate.

I have the fish scale set up also - there is big difference in the type of stress created.

IMO its not comparable to using weights.

Gomer,
What may be occurring is a cycle of gain and loss that you may not even be aware of. Say you are sore after a set; you feel fatigue and had a good lig workout. What does your penis look like after a session? Does it retract, or does it stay extended? Most likely it has retracted. During this phase, your ligs actually tighten up as a protection/healing mechanism. They are most likely healing in this retracted state. The next day you hang and set the cycle over and over again. It seems like you have a great deal of time to hang on your hands. At 3 hours, I would break up your session further apart throughout the day. After sessions concentrate on keeping your penis extended. It may be a good idea to look into an extender such as a JES, Fast Size, Vimax, Penismaster ect. . . Stop the retraction/negative healing phase and most likely you will reap the benefits.
Also, make hanging more effective. Look into reverse kegels while hanging. Nothing will isolate the ligs more and allow for a greater stretch than normal. Look into DLD blasters, they teach you the very valuable relationship between the PC muscular system and the penis anchoring system.

How much distance do you have between your skins exit point and the bottom of your pubic bone?

Gomer,

I would personally try to reach fatigue within the first or second set, and then ride the fatigue by lowering the weight for subsequent sets. Once you have reached a point where you cannot handle even half of your starting weight, then call it a day and stop hanging for that day. Key is to weaken the tissue early by reaching fatigue and RIDE it as long as possible; this period i believe is MOST CRUCIAL. If you are reaching fatigue in the last set, and only ridig it for another set, then you are not taking advantage of the already weakened tissues.

Pandora said:
Hang with weights man how u supposed to hang with a fish scale

I guess I worded that wrong. I use the fish scale to show how much weight I'm exerting with my legs when I push away from my body. My legs are my weight, IOW.

dex said:
How much distance do you have between your skins exit point and the bottom of your pubic bone?

Roughly 1.5" because my NBP length is only like 5.5".

The BTC Killer said:
Gomer,
What may be occurring is a cycle of gain and loss that you may not even be aware of. Say you are sore after a set; you feel fatigue and had a good lig workout. What does your penis look like after a session? Does it retract, or does it stay extended? Most likely it has retracted. During this phase, your ligs actually tighten up as a protection/healing mechanism. They are most likely healing in this retracted state. The next day you hang and set the cycle over and over again. It seems like you have a great deal of time to hang on your hands. At 3 hours, I would break up your session further apart throughout the day. After sessions concentrate on keeping your penis extended. It may be a good idea to look into an extender such as a JES, Fast Size, Vimax, Penismaster ect. . . Stop the retraction/negative healing phase and most likely you will reap the benefits.
Also, make hanging more effective. Look into reverse kegels while hanging. Nothing will isolate the ligs more and allow for a greater stretch than normal. Look into DLD blasters, they teach you the very valuable relationship between the PC muscular system and the penis anchoring system.

I have a new Circle Device that I could wear throughout the day when I'm not hanging. You're right, it does retract like a mo fo after my sets. This way there would be a constant 2 pounds pulling down on it. I know its not much but at least it would keep my penis extended. Thanks for the encouragement guys, but I can see why the majority of guys that try Penis Enlargement think its bogus. Too bad for them that they don't have a site like this to go to and get pointers from. :)

GOMER_PYLE said:
I guess I worded that wrong. I use the fish scale to show how much weight I'm exerting with my legs when I push away from my body. My legs are my weight, IOW.

Are you gonna start using weight it much more relaxing but maybe ur doing the wrong thing hanging. If u like using ur body maybe u should buy a Power Assist and do manual streches u use ur legs to work out with this tool.

Back
Top Bottom