sikdogg;247334 said:
I saw a great documentary on Discovery a few months ago that pretty much debunked all the 9/11 conspiracy theories... Guys, don't believe everything you see or read on the Internet...

Instead believe everything you see on T.V. and believe the corporate owned Popular Mechanics.. OK :)

Not sure if the fact that 2.3 trillion went missing from the Pentagon budget. Some may ay that is just how Washington operates. I tend to think that blowing thing up and blaming people for it is how governments work....
It is main stream History that Hitler burned down the Reich-stag building. You can even hear from such cooky people as Glen Beck or Michael Savage. It is just easier to say the Mohammad Atta was not trained at Military instillation inside the United States. It is just easier to say that Al Quada was not brought into existence by our meddling in Afghanistan in the late 70's
The Bin Laden family and Bush family who are major stock holders in the construction company The Carlyle group which received a considerable amount of the Construction contracts. I mean no conflict of interest. Kinda like Rick Perry forcing girls to get the HPV vaccine from Gardacil which he is heavily invested...But remember the Suits love you...:)
[video=youtube;3kpWqdPMjmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo[/video]

when i was just a kid. i got told that usa was land of the free.

here people was reasonable and although they did have a love for guns (something we dont have in europe anywhere close to that) i respected usa for their believes.

now adays when you ask questions americans start to yell at you telling you that your a terrorist, unpatriotic and so on.

i know not everyone is like that. but most things 9/11 has been no where close to debunked.

take building 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

this is a building that didn't get hit by anything. not a plain not a missile not anything.

it simply just fell. also this is a really pretty demolition. instead of fighting the war on terror. hire them for building demolitions in the future. they are doing an amazing job.

debunk it please?

ohh. this building wasnt even in the 9/11 case. it got left out??????????????????????????

THEY FORGOT A GOD DAMN BUILDING!

there was used more money investing in bill clinton pooning his secretary. than there was investing 9/11.

i don't mind people saying 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

i don't mind people telling me that you can get weird coincidences out of everything.

what i do mind is the fact that your not allowed to ask questions.

and when you do you rarely meet a fair and honest debate. even in the news groups they start doing personally mud throwing at these people.

in denmark some scientists working on a big case found nano termite in the dust of the 9/11 an explosive used to make metal turn into butter.

and when they asked the scientist how he thought it got there his answer was: they moved it in there with trucks?

sorry but just to believe a payed tv station that is in so many cases wired to the same group of rich people. is just plain stupid.

usually i show this video. since it makes fun of people believing in the public lie.

wake up everyone.

rich people want to be richer. and have more power. simple as that.

you want the world to chance? do something about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&feature=share

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom