Dick_Tracy said:
I'm a little late chiming in on this thread but I do find this topic very interesting. I will start by saying that I find the concept of 9/11 being a government conspiracy to be quite laughable. One thing I don't think has yet been brought up (at least I don't think so, I did just skim a few of the super-long posts) is Osama Bin Laden and several other members of Al-Quaida who have released videos and statements where they admit they are responsbile for the events of 9/11 and also usually make threats of future terrorist attacks. Did they just happily go along with things when the Evil US Government wrongfully spakegoated them? Better yet, are THEY in on this massive conspiracy too?

Expert Goes On Record: Bin Laden 9/11 Confession Is Bogus

10inchadvantage said:

i couldn't find the link, but i've read on various sites, including the worlds foremost Bin Laden expert, that at least 20 experts in this field have gone on record as stating that the Bin Laden confessional tapes and post 9/11 call to arms videos are a sham.

you only need to watch genuine Bin Laden footage and juxtapose that with the bunch of post 9/11 vids to see that the same man does not play the role of Osama.

forgot to gloss over the fact that these "tapes" seem to pop up out of nowhere at the most convienent times.

keep pushing

So one posts a link to a totally biased website and the other "insists" that the "most credible expert" on Bin Laden has called all the videos a sham but conveniently can't find the link.

I've seen a video from the 'debunker' side of things where they go examine the 9/11 Truther's charge that the tapes aren't actually Bin Laden. It may actually be embedded in the "Screw Loose Change" video - might be worth a look.

Also, just personally, I've seen members of the Bin Laden family watch clips from a tape and then discuss it. I know that doesn't mean much to some here, but honestly, at some point it really becomes a long shot that every single piece of material ever released by Al Queda or Bin Laden since the attacks has been manufcatured by our government.

As I always used to say, people aren't really good at keeping secrets - Nixon couldn't keep a lid on just his top few guys. If Al Queda were actually made up and didn't take any claim for the terrorist acts, I feel like there would be a little bit more evidence than just some random guys on the internet insisting that Bin Laden looks 'too different' in the videos or whatever.

If the government were going to set up a fall against their will, why even pick a real person and needlessly complicate things? Why not invent some other terrorist mastermind behind Al Queda or some guy that people weren't as familiar with as Bin Laden, or at teh very least a guy that isn't an easily recognizable 6'4" Arab?

It's just really counterintuitive that they'd have the skill and guile to pull this whole thing off and fool the world, but at the same time don't have their act together enough to even get the same 'actor' to play Bin Laden, possibly the most difficult person they could have selected to impresonate.

Dick_Tracy said:
Lol this link was from a New World Order website. As it's been pointed out a hundred times in this thread; this is not objective journalism in the slightest.

Read it. You might be shocked by what you see.

after 9/11 coke prices in NY went UP. Some useless information thought yall should know. ;)

ithiel said:
after 9/11 coke prices in NY went UP. Some useless information thought yall should know. ;)

LMFAO!!!

the fuckers never think about our needs.

keep pushing

Dick_Tracy said:
Lol this link was from a New World Order website. As it's been pointed out a hundred times in this thread; this is not objective journalism in the slightest.

ok DT, from where do you seek your "objective journalism"?

if you had google search the topic you could have pulled that from thousands of resources.

keep pushing

Reber187 said:
ok DT, from where do you seek your "objective journalism"?

if you had google search the topic you could have pulled that from thousands of resources.

keep pushing
Well I commented on that specific site since that is the specific site you chose to post a link to. As stridge put out, even if a few of the videos might be fake, it is quite a leap to say that every single one of them is. Some of them look pretty damn convincing to me.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
AE911Truth

having only a couple of engineers speak out has been a linchpin weapon for those who maintain nothing was amiss on 9/11... just got to sit this one out for a while and see if those professionals who have doubts will step up and sign up. strength in numbers could see this wee baby fly... heres hoping!

heres 3 more stepping out of the shadows(not sire if they're affiliated with the above or not - morethanlikely are)
Structural Engineers Question Collapse of the World Trade Center | 911Blogger.com

keep pushing

i know this video will go unseen but i will post it anyway:

September Clues - Devastating New 911 Documentary

i have only read about the 'no-planes it was missiles' theory and thought pfffff... then i watched this video and honestly am at a loss as to how to debunk it(which i sincerely do before i formulate my standpoint), because the source material here, that is used throughout, is the footage of the strikes from all the big-gun news networks, and different cameras tell a different story, clearly their has been tampering with the "live" footage and script reading must be in motion if the aforementioned is not debunkable.

its 40 minutes.

keep pushing

For the most part I don't have the time to debate about this stuff anymore as pe and learning Spanish has taken up all my time but I personally dislike Bush and his army of cronies but I'd hate to think any American was responsible for taking the lives of so many fellow Americans over a pretext for war nontheless. I've seen many of these videos and conspiracy theories outlining these theories, as I'm sure anyone with the internet has. There are an even greater number of distinguished sources that disprove them.

Reber187;266546 said:
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
AE911Truth

having only a couple of engineers speak out has been a linchpin weapon for those who maintain nothing was amiss on 9/11... just got to sit this one out for a while and see if those professionals who have doubts will step up and sign up. strength in numbers could see this wee baby fly... heres hoping!

heres 3 more stepping out of the shadows(not sire if they're affiliated with the above or not - morethanlikely are)
Structural Engineers Question Collapse of the World Trade Center | 911Blogger.com

keep pushing

since the post above 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' has really picked up some steam.

see here for the 277 architectural and engineering professionals now listed on the petition to congress: http://www.ae911truth.org/signpetition.php

can we discredit all these? :p

keep pushing

stridge;264800 said:
I've seen a video from the 'debunker' side of things
It's just really counterintuitive that they'd have the skill and guile to pull this whole thing off and fool the world, but at the same time don't have their act together enough to even get the same 'actor' to play Bin Laden, possibly the most difficult person they could have selected to impresonate.

Well, the CIA failed to assassinate Castro an absolutely ridiculous number of times. Not to mention the Bay of Pigs (as an example of operation being flawed or failing).

Also Mossad was caught red-handed trying to get the US involved in another war back in Egypt in the 60's or 70's (don't remember what the operation was called). And the media dropped the anthrax story because it is now known that a Jewish scientist sent the anthrax and wrote the letters; not an Egyptian scientist (I can dig the story up again if you want, FBI was involved).

I wouldn't expect the major media to follow any of this (therefore, make it credible) until the heat dies down many years from now, and then it will be on the history channel. Documents have only recently been declassified about the US luring the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor.

Haha, even if Bush did admit to blowing up the Twin Towers with an RPG, he would say, "Yeah, so what, now we're stuck and don't have a choice." Trying to parallel that speech he made about screwing up going to Iraq.

Reber187;267629 said:
i know this video will go unseen but i will post it anyway:

September Clues - Devastating New 911 Documentary

i have only read about the 'no-planes it was missiles' theory and thought pfffff... then i watched this video and honestly am at a loss as to how to debunk it(which i sincerely do before i formulate my standpoint), because the source material here, that is used throughout, is the footage of the strikes from all the big-gun news networks, and different cameras tell a different story, clearly their has been tampering with the "live" footage and script reading must be in motion if the aforementioned is not debunkable.

its 40 minutes.

keep pushing

You have an alternate link for that vid Reber?

Golf;295564 said:
You have an alternate link for that vid Reber?

that post is pretty old.

i just went to google video and searched 'September Clues' and it returned a bunch of results... they seem to be broken into 1-8 segments now.

i liked this video.

keep pushing

Reber187;295570 said:
that post is pretty old.
keep pushing

O shit, sorry I just realized the date on it.

Edit- To The BTC Killer, nice man- that post is fucking awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom