I think aliens (cloaked of course) vaporized the steel frames of the buildings from above.

NOW, the whole "oil crisis" that's a conspiracy, and the best one ever. It really is all about money, and making the big corporate investors wealthier. Gas does not cost $3+ a gallon just because the government says we don't have enough.

stillwantmore2;295636 said:
NOW, the whole "oil crisis" that's a conspiracy, and the best one ever. It really is all about money, and making the big corporate investors wealthier. Gas does not cost $3+ a gallon just because the government says we don't have enough.

Or maybe that is how much they need to inflate the price just to keep the dollar afloat? Now that would be a hell of a secret to keep, corruption is old news.

comprehensive interview with former Air Traffic Controller Robin Hordon... another ATC speaks out about the impossibilty of NORAD's failures and the 3rd party interferences.

keep pushing

jus give you my 10 cent worth lol so where was the plane wrekage from the pentagon it should have been strown all over, no massive engine parts even found and thats made from titanium alloy and has a melting point higher than that of which jet fuel burns at, plus the hole in the pentagon didnt add up to the size of the plane, and the fact it hit and took out many lamp posts on the way to hitting the penatgon which would have ripped of a wing at least, also United Airlines Flight 93 the crash site was nothing like an airline crash site, if you look at other comercial airline crashes throughout history there are no similarities what so ever.

Government
Govern ment
Gobern mente
Control Mind

The white supremacists from europe that formed Lodges etc, in USA did the whole 9-11 thing.There is no mystery.

Wow, this thread is still going? Come on guys, the bombing attempts in the UK, the bombing of the USS Cole, this is not something that has not happened before on a smaller scale. I've yet to understand why the fascination with these 9/11 conspiracies.

While we're at it, let's talk about JFK, and how the Gov't has two accepted versions of his assassination. Magic Bullet, or Multiple Gun men?

Not to mention if there are so many people against George Bush, then why hasn't someone tried to kill him? Don't tell me there's no one crazy enough to do it. According to most he's not even that smart. Come on now, let's get this thing really going.

9/11 was an inside job, it's so obvious.

But that is nothing compared to what is coming.

Who do you think the hundreds of thousands of FEMA camps all over U.S.A are for?

P.S these are fully staffed, fully operational, with zero 'prisoners' yet...

Be wary of arguments by ignorance, its what makes conspiracy theorists conspiracy theorists. Arguments like "It SOUNDED like a bomb" and "It LOOKED like a controlled demolition" and "WHY didn't the military respond sooner"? Heres the problem, let me use scientific therories as an example. Scientific therories often have problems with them, or holes in knowlodge, but they can stay around for a long time. Why is this? First, because it doesn't nessecarly mean the theory is wrong, there is a good possibility that we simply don't know everything yet. There are various examples of this throughout the 9/11 conspiracy therory, most famously the "smoking gun" of steels melting point being too high being proven bunk. Second, abandoning a therory with holes in it and instead adopting a therory with even more holes in it is ludacrious. 9/11 being excuted by the US is full of holes, between the sheer complexity of the plan, and the statistical probablity of both nothing going wrong and nobody leaking information to the public when this is such a large scale immoral plan.

Note that I haven't said that the US being behind 9/11 is impossible, because nothing in this universe is completly impossible, things only get highly unlikely or unreasonable to believe.

Last edited:
The steel didn't have to melt. If you heat that grade of steel to 500 deg. or more it loses half of it's tensile strength. More than enough to cause collapse.

velimirovich;326787 said:
9/11 was an inside job, it's so obvious.

But that is nothing compared to what is coming.

Who do you think the hundreds of thousands of FEMA camps all over U.S.A are for?

P.S these are fully staffed, fully operational, with zero 'prisoners' yet...

Got my single-shot 0.22 rifle loaded and ready!

You replied to a post that's over a year old (and he hasn't logged back in since that day). Just sayin ;)

I got a .22 as well ... 8 shot :)

seekngirth;328959 said:
You replied to a post that's over a year old (and he hasn't logged back in since that day). Just sayin ;)

I got a .22 as well ... 8 shot :)

Damn New Year's (Day)...

Do people actually still think the US organised 9/11?

If anyone does here, than what evidence are you useing? link your references.

I went to a Boston University event where very well known David Ray Griffin, who is a researcher and author of a few books questioning the legitimacy of the Bush administration's explanation of the 9/11 attack and it was pretty fascinating. People call his ideas "conspiracy theory" but, in actually, he's just trying to find facts to support what the government tells us and sadly, they don't add up.

Did you guys know a building #7 collapsed at 5pm on 9/11 as well? A 47 story building, steel frame, one block away from the WTC collapsed, in free fall in 2 seconds (ask any physicist, architect, engineer, etc, and they will confirm that the only explanation is that it was controlled demolition). So two planes hit two buildings, but three fell. How weird. And how convenient that that building holds government offices containing top secret CIA, FBI, FEMA, Enron, MCI World Com investigation documents...all now lost.

How did the WTC collapse? Because of the fire generating heat and that melted the steel is what they told us. Well, further tests shows that the steel is made to withstand up to 2800 degrees, and the fire could not possibly be hotter than 1800 degrees. And how odd that the government immediately shipped the steel out and burned them days after 9/11? These aren't conspiracies, just actual facts of what happened. It's really kind of scary.

Oh and Osama Bin Laden has been dead for 8 years now, too! Up till 12/13/01 his messages were being intercepted pretty much every day...then all of a sudden it's over. Since then, there hasn't been a single message intercepted. Of course, the government will keep saying he's alive to keep us thinking it's ok to be over in Iraq, which really didn't have anything to do with anything. They just have a huge source of oil that we want.

No one seemed to notice how the government had construction companies stationed in Iraq ready to "rebuild" BEFORE the 9/11 attack happened. Or how come we immediately surrounded and secured the oil refineries first thing before anything. Or question how come the Iraqi "terrorists" were blowing up or setting fire to their own oil supplies and source of country wealth. They rather destroy it then have some foreign company come over and occupy it!

This is a lot to digest and a lot of you probably have disagreements. Hey, I love this country. But that doesn't mean I should turn my back when injustices are done.

There's a bunch of sites if you guys want to check it out. I'm not affiliated with them, just listing them for your reference:

www.wearechange.org
www.911truth.org
or just google them.

I've yet to see anything concrete and what would the purpose be for the US to do that? the whole to invade Iraq & Afghanistan doesnt add up because terror attacks have been about from that group before 9/11.

Saddam hussain if you do your history, was turning a BLIND EYE to training camps in the north of Iraq and letting every tom, dick and harry in so when the alliance went in we have attacked those and sorted the problem out.

Again ask yourselves what BIGGER purpose would it serve for the US to attack itself? The economy shot down and people were scared to travel to the US afterwards and still do fear going over with the tight security and interragations at the airport.

I suppose folk reckon the London and Madrid bombings were staged? I've heard some madman from texas who does various dvds say this and how sick indeed ... yea I know gouverments in the past have done tricks like this such as Hitler and even the US denied shooting down some Iranian passenger plane many years ago saying it was a fighter jet, but it was pretty hard they say to mistake it on the systems ... than again as we know the US and Iran dont get along, so that one I can accept but the rest .... nah, its used to smoke screen the advances of the real threat we need to watch and monitor.

I'll look at those links you provided and if anyone has more, keep them here. I accept everyone's views as we are entitled to our own and this thread is an adult debate on the topic which is healthy for everyone ... no point bottleing things up inside.

You can't debunk an event that never occurred. It's like proving the moon landings were real when we all know they weren't.

My point is, digital technology is so powerful these days, they can create images in filming and present it "live" to us and we will not question it, but if you actually think about the details of a specific situation such as 9/11, it's impossible for anyone with any intelligence to believe some men in a cave across the other side of the world planned and attacked the most well defended Country on the planet, it really is something out of a Hollywood movie.

Not only did they attack America, they did it and conveniently left irrefutable evidence of their actions, they also somehow avoided the US military from shooting them out of the sky..

This really is a little too suspicious even for the dumbest person to believe.

The government controls the media, so they basically control our opinion, independent sources of information collected from intelligent members of society is usually considered a "conspiracy" because the government can easily just ignore it and claim all these people are crazy, although the really crazy thing is, to believe some men in a cave who shit in a hole and drink camel milk, planned and executed what no other country on the face of the planet could do even during WWII when bombs and bullets were literally raining into millions and millions of bodies.

So if what the US government claims is accurate, the US was attacked by men in a cave who can't even afford shitting without cleaning their arse with their hand, actually did do this, then the USA is a joke, the US military is a joke, the US defense is a joke, the US military is not as powerful as they say it is..

Which I find very hard to believe, we all know who has the bombs, we all know who has the elite technology in relation to war, so for the Government to claim some dirty little cave men did what no other nation could do, is not only an insult to every US citizen and their intelligence, it's an insult to some of the biggest and greatest military and war related events of our entire history.

People often believe what we are told by the government and media, we have been conditioned our whole entire life by our parents and society to believe what we are told, like at a young age we believe in the tooth fairy and santa, as we get older we become aware this is not accurate, a similar thing happens with war and war related information, except we seem to believe anything we are told no matter how ridiculous it seems, why? Because that magic TV says so, that all mighty powerful government tells us how to think, how to act, if they could get away with it, they would tell us what paper to wipe our arse with and how many sheets to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom