Do you think we aren't being told the whole truth or that the government had someting to do with the attacks/collapse?

I saw a great documentary on Discovery a few months ago that pretty much debunked all the 9/11 conspiracy theories... Guys, don't believe everything you see or read on the Internet...

Some of the 9/11 conspiracy advocates are nut jobs, particularly the ones that would have you believe al-Qaeda terrorists did not actually even hijack the planes. But there are a number of troubling questions raised. I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle and it is valuable to a free society that such things are questioned if there are strange circumstances, regardless of the conclusion. I'm not talking phonies like Michael Moore, or similar partisan hacks, but honest evaluation. As to whether some people in power within our country would ever do such a thing, well Northwoods has been documented.

i seen a movie bout that shit before. sounds believable to me but true or not, honestly id never trust the government on anything, all they want is your money. AND THATS TRUE

the gov has something to do with it. bush was both being seen as an asshole cheating retard of a president who weasled his way into office, and hungry and aching with the intent of capturing sadam..that he needed the US in his corner. what better way to arrange/allow an attack on the US. the series of events that followed afterwards just points to the fact that this is all for oil and vengence. as a result, iraq gets fucked, and we get fucked. my wallet gets violated every passing day...thanks bush

samzman said:
the gov has something to do with it. bush was both being seen as an asshole cheating retard of a president who weasled his way into office, and hungry and aching with the intent of capturing sadam..that he needed the US in his corner. what better way to arrange/allow an attack on the US. the series of events that followed afterwards just points to the fact that this is all for oil and vengence. as a result, iraq gets fucked, and we get fucked. my wallet gets violated every passing day...thanks bush

Oh well. Did u know it costs the cartel bankers 6.5 cents to make a US nickel?

The US dollar is goin down by design and the solution will be the Amero and merging of Canada,US and Mexico.

s'up people.

thought i'd chip in coz i love this shit...

9/11 = 'false flag' terrorism, it's been a slieght of hand for years. Genuine terrorism seldom exists. the elected government create a problem then offer their solutions which always result in citizens relinquishing their liberties/freedoms in the name of security(incrementalism). "control out of chaos". Hitler and his cronies were the trailblazers(Riechstag fire) this is now the familiar format.

if this shit intrests you, you should really take a peek into the whys? and see just how far the rabbit hole goes... Blame the mother fuckin' super bankers; Rothchild et al.

9/11 is indeed al[CIA]-da at work... if you'll bear with me i'll state what i think is the plainest smoking gun of 9/11(i do love this shit)

world trade centre 7 -

search the net for wtc7 to witness the most blatent controlled demolition known to man, and couple that with the irrefutible facts that hundreds of sites offer and you're already asking questions... but heres what its really about...

Larry Silverstein.

this guy is globle elite(New World Order) no bones about it. worth billions. one of the biggest real estate investors/developers in the US. he was the lease holder of wtc1, wtc2 and wtc7, the only 3 buildings that collapsed on 9/11. 7 weeks before 9/11 Larry secured the lease of wtc1 & wtc2 in a deal for aroundabout $3.2 billion. this was the 1st time in its 31 year history that ownership changed hands. he insured the properties and now stands to gain $5billion in coverage.
now thats a tidy sum for fuck all work and a shed load of "luck"!

remember, in the entire history(thousands) of steel frame buildings burning and collapsing as a result of fire a mere 3 have been recorded... and we know which ones they are.

here's the money shot, and for me the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job of sorts:

if i say to you to "pull it" when refering to a building, what do you think that means? i know what it means and its a universal term.

on a PBS doc, Larry "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

in construction "pull it" is used by EVERYBODY when talking demolition!!!

it would take a crack team of super-pro's at least 2 weeks to prep & rig a 47 storey building for a sucessful demolition... what is being layed on the table is that this was done in the few hours after the 1st plane strike. FUCK OFF!!! NOT IMPROBABLE, IMPOSSIBLE.

this is just the surface. wana know more and i'll point you in the right direction. if you have read the above i hope you do something with it.

im done.

keep pushing

samzman said:

I think Bush is an asshole, but don't be suckered by partisan crap. If the government was in on 9/11, it came from way higher than Bush.

You guys have a lot of faith in the government - in fact too much. Amazing that they can keep all the thousands of people and the enormous paper trail created by the "inside job/conspiracy" from ever coming to light. Bush can't even string a sentence together, Cheney can't operate a shotgun properly, and Rumsfield was repeatedly bested by infantry soldiers in press conferences. You think these are the kind of guys that engineered or condoned the most vast and enormous pullover in the history civillization? C'mon . . . I have to say, I know a few family members of 9/11 victims and they really hate to hear all this conspiracy internet garbage about one of the worst days in American history.

I never understand the point of obsessing over these quack theories. Very few people have the expertise to know much about what they're reading when it comes to this stuff, so they're basically just selling themselves wholesale to a marginally well put together presentation. It seems like people are very willing to abandon all logic and reason when embracing conspiracy theories.

stridge said:
You guys have a lot of faith in the government - in fact too much. Amazing that they can keep all the thousands of people and the enormous paper trail created by the "inside job/conspiracy" from ever coming to light. Bush can't even string a sentence together, Cheney can't operate a shotgun properly, and Rumsfield was repeatedly bested by infantry soldiers in press conferences. You think these are the kind of guys that engineered or condoned the most vast and enormous pullover in the history civillization? C'mon . . . I have to say, I know a few family members of 9/11 victims and they really hate to hear all this conspiracy internet garbage about one of the worst days in American history.

I never understand the point of obsessing over these quack theories. Very few people have the expertise to know much about what they're reading when it comes to this stuff, so they're basically just selling themselves wholesale to a marginally well put together presentation. It seems like people are very willing to abandon all logic and reason when embracing conspiracy theories.

I laughed hard at your post!

yet you seem to believe that its comprehensible that men in caves(exaggeration) have the deft ability to mastermind such an attack.
when terrorism is encountered 1st you should always question 'who stands to gain?'.
"islamic extremists" that are pissed off at america coz they've got freedom in their country... FUCK ME is that the lamest excuses anyones ever sold, but still that was the linchpin reason we were fed.
or
the military industrial complex that bulldoze into the middle east, claim the oil and wage war[OIL & ARMS thats who funds America]. And of course the blueprint of incrementalism(the murder of your liberties in the name of terror) which is indeed the bigger picture.

"quack theories" there are of course many. but im sure you haven't done your research because the evidence is overwhelming. the internet is the saving grace in freedom of speech and associated news(the purest news availible), however when the internet 2 hits and everything is acutely monitored by the government, and placing a link on a website to another website is made illegal, closing Google et al; then you'll know about it, and the neocons have won.

i suppose your up for ID cards and microchips as well?

keep pushing

stridge said:

Oh Please....

stridge said:

Have you ever read the official story? My eyes leapt from their sockets in search of water as they were burning from the lack of logic and reason.

So, what do the people who watched 9/11 Mysteries think? The molten metal at Ground Zero should be enough to deduce that something other than a plane brought down such a structure. The official story just doesn't hold up against physics.

http://www.debunking911.com/

There are plenty more articles and websites where this came from. First rule on anything, expose yourself to both sides of the argument before making a decision- I've read your posts, you're a smart guy - don't let yourself start believing in things without collecting as much information as possible.

Also, the various "physics" problems and such that that the conspirasts bring up do little to address the point I brought up: just how do they continue to manage to keep all of this a secret with not one tiny shred of documentation or evidence emerging from the thousands of people that would have been involved in the conspiracy - and where the hell did they find these people? It's just preposterous when you really think about it.

Here's a list of the number of people that would need to have been involved in this to make it work, taken from the link I posted above. I'd also point out that Noam Chomsky, somebody that I assume you probably admire, doesn't buy into the idea of conspiracy one bit - primarily for this reason. Even disregarding all the half-assed, poorly reasoned physics the conspirasts use, this stuff alone proves it beyond any doubt for me. It's just common sense in some respects.

-The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

Conspiracy theorists bring up an article in Fire House magazine which says the fire department wanted to stop the steel from being sold in order to test the fire proofing and other non-bomb/controlled demolition related investigations. They twist the article’s context to make it seem like the firefighters questioned the idea that fire brought down the towers.

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=
OnlineArticles&SubSe%20ction=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=
25&ARTICLE_ID=131225

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=OnlineArticles&
SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=25&ARTICLE_ID=130026

Many of these men and women come from the military, yet we are to believe they are so afraid they rather die in the government’s next mass murder than come out and expose this.

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of Civil Engineers who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA who saw planes which conspiracy theorists never existed.

-The Silverstein Group who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines (Pentagon)

-United Airlines (Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport for losing the planes

-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes (Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes (Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers (Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones. (Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

Even conspiracies with a few people are doomed. Look at Enron and Watergate. The more people you involve, the more likely the conspiracy will fall apart. The amount of people needed for this conspiracy could fill one of the towers. It's absurd to think this many people could keep a mass murder for Bush secret for this long. Absurd...

Stridge -

i appreciate your lengthy post, but clearly we will never see eye to eye.

9/11 isn't what i give a fuck about, i give a fuck about incrementalism. i give a fuck about a government controlled computer network database that knows everything about who you are, and what you do, and when and how you do it.

i give a fuck about having to flash an ID card/retina scan/micro chip that evidents my personal details everytime i want to go out of town, or into a shop, or when a law enforcement officer demands i do.
when YOU are what it says on a computer screen, you can be switched off in a breath. thats what i give a fuck about coz its so dangerous for me and you.

"terrorism" is the guise to rewrite the constitution and bill of rights so the above will come into effect. how many times have you heard "we need to take this liberty to protect you and your family" since 9/11? countless.
thats incrementalism, thats how it works.
'if your liberties are taken by force you can get them back by force. if they are given up consentually then you can never get them back'

9/11 is the catalyst, and be rest asured the next scenario is being engineered.

why haven't the Bush administration been held to account? COZ WHO THE FUCK DOES IT??? America is the super-power thats why.

fuck me, you've been paying an illegal income tax for nigh-on a century; they kept that underwraps by imprisioning anyone that doesn't pay it... go ask the IRS wheres the law that says i have to pay income tax? and i'll give you my fucking house if they show it to ya coz it don't exist.
you can't impose a levy on labour in the US of A.
for that matter, wheres all the income tax go? every last cent gets pumped into the military.

and i've read debunking books aplenty and similar on the net and they never hold up. never.

you spoke of FEMA, just a little insight for you to chew on, you can find it all over the net. 9/11 happened on tuesday... when asked, live on a news broadcast at groundzero on tuesady evening a FEMA representative said, "to be absolutely honest we arrived late last night and didn't get to work until a short while ago"(or something to that effect - importance note is the time faux pas)

power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

watch 'police state 1, 2, and 3' on google video and if you still don't see it then good luck.

keep pushing

Back
Top Bottom