GOMER_PYLE said:
Roughly 1.5" because my NBP length is only like 5.5".

Why is it because of your NBPenis EnlargementL? I dont see the connection, 1.5 inches are 1.5 inches.

Pandora said:
Are you gonna start using weight it much more relaxing but maybe ur doing the wrong thing hanging. If u like using ur body maybe u should buy a Power Assist and do manual streches u use ur legs to work out with this tool.

Maybe it wouldn't be relaxing if I weighed 100 pounds but I weigh 200 pounds. With 200 pounds of body weight, sitting in a chair and pulling back 20 pounds of resistance on my dick doesn't take any effort at all. I don't understand the big deal here because 20 pounds is 20 pounds. Regardless of the way it is applied, be it a 20 pound weight plate hanging freely or a 20 pound stretch with a shoe string tied to a fish scale, tied to a desk, using my body weight to maintain the 20 pound stretch.

dex said:
Why is it because of your NBPenis EnlargementL? I dont see the connection, 1.5 inches are 1.5 inches.

Maybe I'm confused here. Are you refering to the fat pad? I'm talking about the measuring point of the pubic bone. From that point to the tip of the glans is 7 1/16". From barely touching the skin in the same place, that distance decreases to 5 1/2", unfortunately.

GOMER_PYLE said:
Maybe it wouldn't be relaxing if I weighed 100 pounds but I weigh 200 pounds. With 200 pounds of body weight, sitting in a chair and pulling back 20 pounds of resistance on my dick doesn't take any effort at all. I don't understand the big deal here because 20 pounds is 20 pounds. Regardless of the way it is applied, be it a 20 pound weight plate hanging freely or a 20 pound stretch with a shoe string tied to a fish scale, tied to a desk, using my body weight to maintain the 20 pound stretch.

Ok Gomer i just thought it was weird to not use weight while hanging i just dont think that u would keep a constant strech because ur body would resist pain and u would back off but with weight u can not do this. Also if ur not reaching fatigue in the first couple of sets then u are not hanging heavy enough but what do i know lol

These are all very good tips, guys...
-pay attention to the LOT theory
-ride the fatigue
-heal in an extended state (ADS)
-jelq after hanging

Gomer,

I thought we had some discourse on the plan you were to follow? Why did you wait seven months? I thought you were going to switch to the upper angles with no results at the lower angles?

>Oh shit, you may have hit the nail on the head Ozzy. I never feel fatigue DURING my sets until the last set or two. IOW, if I do 9-20 minute sets (3 hours) at 18 pounds, I only feel fatigue or "feel" lig stretch during number 8 and 9 and very rarely on the 7th set.<

Try to reach fatigue within the first set or two. Then, reduce the weight as needed to remain comfortable, and continue to hang in the fatigued state. Now Gomer, how many times have you seen me write that?

>When these Penis Enlargement vets talk about hanging for 3-4 hours, does that really mean hanging for 3-4 hours after reaching fatigue or close to it?<

Yes, after reaching fatigue. There is nothing better than NEEDING to drop the weight, when you can actually feel the tissues deforming.

If your LOT is 7, you have been consistantly hitting the lower angles without gains, you need to go to the upper angles, stressing the entire tunica. I would also recommend using the fulcrum thing I just posted. It will get you to fatigue early, using little weight.

Good luck,

Bigger

Please tell me how tunica fatigue is supposed to feel during sets. I'm curious about this because I did 6-20 minute sets tonight, straight out, starting at 30 pounds and ending just under 25 pounds. It felt like I was getting a good workout but I don't know if I was reaching fatigue or not in the tunica. The reason I dropped the weight was because of how the glans felt. It never hurt but I could just tell that the weight needed to be lowered because my body seemed to tell me to lower it.

Gomer,

>Please tell me how tunica fatigue is supposed to feel during sets.<

It is a discomfort, which actually can take several forms. Tingling, pulling, tired, sore. Somewhat like the feeling after a weight lifting workout. Perhaps something like the feeling a few days after spraining your ankle.

>I'm curious about this because I did 6-20 minute sets tonight, straight out, starting at 30 pounds and ending just under 25 pounds. It felt like I was getting a good workout but I don't know if I was reaching fatigue or not in the tunica. The reason I dropped the weight was because of how the glans felt. It never hurt but I could just tell that the weight needed to be lowered because my body seemed to tell me to lower it.<

No, I am sorry, but glans problems are not the same as shaft fatigue. However, it is good that you can differentiate between the two. It is not abnormal to have to drop the weight because of head fatigue. However, you want to have to drop because of shaft fatigue.

Now, that is a whole lot of weight SO, to not be reaching fatigue. I would suggest you go the the fulcrum in the SO position. You will need much less weight, which will be easier on the head, and the slight bend will help you reach fatigue much quicker. You do not have to work harder, work smarter.

Bigger

I see alot about doing excercises (ADS/ADH) after hanging? My routine has been manual stretches, DLD blasters, then hanging at the end of the set. So, what should be the correct order?

Hanging > manual/blasters > jelq ?

I ask because I've been hanging at 15 lbs for an hour a day (3 20 min segments) as well as the manual work with almost nothing in gains for awhile (2 months). My lot is 6-7 as well. How should I modify my routine? This plateau sucks!

Edit-- my lot isn't 6-7... it is near straight out (9-10 oclock). Sorry about that.

Also, I've been putting hanging last so that the manual stretches can prepare my ligs for the weight. I'm thinking if I start hanging first I will have to drop the weight a bit?

You know that with 7 inches BPenis EnlargementL and 5,5 inches EG you are definitely bigger than the average, right?

What's that story of the "little guy"?!

I'm back fellas. I took a couple years off and now I have started again. I'll be hanging SO for an hour and a half or so per night and then I will be clamping. My goal is 8.5" NBPenis EnlargementL and 6.5" EGMS. That means I need roughly 3" in length and 1" in girth. I don't have the time I used to have so I will have to compensate with heavier weight.

I figured out that I am one of the MANY guys out there with SPS (Small Penis Syndrome) which is actually a well documented psychological condition. However, my case is extremely severe and I never get laid any more because of it. The last time I got laid was New Year's of '05. :O It has totally destroyed my confidence so I feel that I have no choice but to get to my goal or be miserable. Every time I talk to a chick and start kinda making out with her, I can't help but think that her last fuck was someone like __________, Bib, DLD, etc. who all have tree trunks for cocks. I hate this feeling but at least I know how to get rid of it now. The only downside is the time it is going to take to gain 3" in EL and 1" in EG. I may have to make due with 5-6 hours of sleep per night instead of 8.

The good news is that I have FINALLY figured out how to hang properly with my Bib. I had been attaching the hanger near the glans completely flaccid (we're talking "its cold outside" flaccid) and what I am doing now is attaching it close to the base, kegeling some blood into it to plump it up some (maybe 10-20&#37; erect). Then, after I attach the hanger, I squeeze the glans a bit to force the blood out of it if I kegeled too much in. Then I attach the weight and get a WAAAAAAAAAAY better pull than I used to. I think I have finally figured this stuff out.

Hey Gomer - do not be discouraged. You gotta experiment a little - and this does take some time. Maybe even wasted time in order to find out what works best FOR YOU.
I have been a member for 3 years. In that time I have made 7/8" gains in length. REAL length. NBP. Just put the ruler on top and measure from base to tip of head without pushing the ruler into my abdomen. Too many fakers out there. Some of those guys who ended up being honest with me finally admitted they exagerated some of their outrageous gains. Some guys will do just about anything in order to be admired. Get real. Don't believe everything.
I have learned over these years that you must be persistent and never give up. Got to be able to stop the things that do not work and start something new that you do not know will work. Hard to do sometimes.
You spent way too long of a time doing something that was obviously not being of any use to you. If the measuring stick tells you that you are not making any gains after a few months of the kind of hard work you put in, then you gotta give it up and do something new.
I got so confused reading about LOT, and all kinds of interpretations of what it is, etc. that I almost gave up. Then I thought, well, it kind of sounds to me that SO would more than likely work for just about anyone. So I got a chair, put it about a foot from my bed, laid face down so that my thighs were supported by the chair and my stomach on up was being supported by the bed. I hung between them straight down - which is straight out in that position. Comfortable and easy. I only have about 1 hour to devote to Penis Enlargement. So then I jelked a few hundred afterwards to Increase circulation.
That's all I do and all the time I have for Penis Enlargement. But almost an inch in real erect length is pretty good considering what I put into it.

muscleup;348118 said:
So I got a chair, put it about a foot from my bed, laid face down so that my thighs were supported by the chair and my stomach on up was being supported by the bed. I hung between them straight down - which is straight out in that position.
Isn't that serious BTC?

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I cut out a piece of cardboard that is 8.5 x 6.5 and it is STUNNING how much bigger that is than my current 5.5 x 5.5 NBP. I'm 7 1/16 if I press it to the bone and I have been working out with my Bowflex, jogging, and eating right so that should help decrease the fat pad. I think I'll try Dash's hardcore hanging once I recondition myself to handle that kind of weight.

To the people that aint ganinig from hanging: plain and simple, you ain't doing enough. As cliche as that may sound from me preachin this all the time, it's true. Now I know you aint got the time and all that shit, well then thats your major drawback.

Welcome back and I will add this ... the LOT theory imo is bullshit so dont worry about it.

Cool man, thanks. You're the clamping guru, right? How much girth (if any) did you gain with simply clamping and leaving it alone? I ask because that is what I'm doing for as many 20 minute sets per day as I can right after my hanging sets. IOW, usually 2-3 20 minute clamping sets per day.

Back
Top Bottom