zartan;486953 said:
Hi Everyone,
Here's an update. I've not been able to get past 225 as everytime I get to 220, the gator rides up on the cylinder and causes bubbles to get in, causing the pressure to drop immediately. But, I have been able to make these unpumped/unclamped improvements:
View attachment 25499
View attachment 25500
View attachment 25501
My fat pad has decreased, but I haven't been able to add to my bpel (My flaccid stretches seem to be improving though). Also, last Friday I was working out at my gym and wore regular near knee length gym shorts. Despite wearing briefs underneath, my unit was more noticable than usual. 2 different women even came up to me that day (1 of whom is an NPC Fitness Competitor that always turns her nose up at me and the other one I'm cool with but unfortunately has appeared in a female bodybuilding fetish video), both of whom came up more than once.
Pumping by itself is o.k, for me the clamping with jelquing/squeezes afterwards has helped me progress. Now, I just need to figure out how to add some more length!

When the women start coming around like they have your confidence is showing. Have you tried pumping under water? This deal with the air bubbles that some experience. Also, using a little bit of vaseline around the gator seal also tends to eliminate bubbles.

doublelongdaddy;490702 said:
When the women start coming around like they have your confidence is showing. Have you tried pumping under water? This deal with the air bubbles that some experience. Also, using a little bit of vaseline around the gator seal also tends to eliminate bubbles.

To be more specific about the Bathmate bubble issue is that when I press down hard or use the wine saver modification , the front right side of the cylinder slides down the top of the gator causing the pressure to immediately drop and air bubbles to come in. At 200-208, I can still press it down and back in to place while still in the Bathmate, but after that, I can't without pressing the valve to release. At 219, it's out place but still functioning, but once I push to 220 or beyond, it automatically slides and bubbles come in. I tried under water and vaseline around the gator, but it still happens.

I've been trying a new strategy for the last 2 months. Trying to go 220 all the time was wearing me out. I'm going at a lower pressure, but for longer sessions and or more sets, while doing jelqs before and afterwards, and some occasional clamping. It is working. I put up these personal bests today, unpumped and unclamped:

View attachment 26208
View attachment 26209

I don't have an explanation as to why my glans is improving so much, but I'm not complaining.

Attachments

• 6.76 mid shaft.jpg
    6.76 mid shaft.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.96 glans.jpg
    6.96 glans.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 0
Very cool on the gains!

Just a little thing I discovered while using the X-40 is NBPenis EnlargementL while using it: (I'm at 170 which is 7 inches NBPenis EnlargementL; 205 is 8 inches; so you're up to 220 which has got to be over 9 inches stretched out.
So it definately is working on length and girth.

bigjobdude13;514754 said:
LMAO i could arm wrestle with your dick!!! huge! seriously incredible progress

lol

It is a formidable monster:) Incredible head size and girth is just BAM! Nice work, great gains!

Thanks for the encouragemnet. Earlier today, I got to 6 7/8" mid shaft and just over 7" glans (unpumped and unclamped). I'm not going to post anymore pics until I get 7" mid shaft. I think I can get to it before the end of this year, if not sooner. Then the next step will be to not get turned down by the ladies.

Christmas came early, as I now have 7" mid shaft and glans girth unpumped and unclamped. Apparently people have been noticing my unit as I got winks and smiles from 3 ladies in my gym last night.

View attachment 26375
View attachment 26376

Attachments

• 7 ms.JPG
    7 ms.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 101_3441.JPG
    101_3441.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 0
My best BPenis EnlargementL to date has been 8 1/8". I'd like to get to 12" (I can dream can't I? lol), but have a very hard time in gaining erect length. I've found that when I do length work with 80% or higher intensity, it tends to have a negative impact on my girth. My girth is increasing, so I don't want to mess that up by doing length work which may not even help my length.

zartan;519714 said:
My best BPenis EnlargementL to date has been 8 1/8". I'd like to get to 12" (I can dream can't I? lol), but have a very hard time in gaining erect length. I've found that when I do length work with 80% or higher intensity, it tends to have a negative impact on my girth. My girth is increasing, so I don't want to mess that up by doing length work which may not even help my length.

SO why not reach you girth goals forst then attack length? For some men this is the best option, they can concentrate easier on one thing at a time.

The last few weeks, I've been trying a new strategy of doing the Uncle Jim's Strapping method right after using the X-40, and it works (at least for me). This afternoon, I put up the following unpumped/unclamped personal bests (previous workout was last night):

7 1/8" mid shaft girth
7 1/4" glans girth
8" base girth (no pic as I couldn't get an accurate measurement while maintaing an erection and holding the camera)
View attachment 26687
View attachment 26686
View attachment 26685

I know that even flaccid it's more noticable when I'm at the gym. 2 of the figure contestants at my gym were looking "below the equator", and more women continue to smile at/talk to me in the gym. This is helping my confidence a lot.

Attachments

• 7.26 gl.JPG
    7.26 gl.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.13 ms.JPG
    7.13 ms.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.13 ms2.JPG
    7.13 ms2.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom