zartan

Registered
Hello all. Yesterday, I finally got to 200 on the Bathmate X-40, but today I was smarter and actually had my camera. If I use my hands and force the Bathmate into my fatpad, I've gotten up to 220. Without forcing it down, I put up a personal best earlier today at 205. I'm pleased with this gain and am going to go for more.

Attachments

• bm2.JPG
    bm2.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 3
  • bm3.JPG
    bm3.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 24
  • bm1.JPG
    bm1.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 2
Very good indeed. Difficult to break through these barriers but eventually more and more grows.

Thanks. I started using the X-40 last summer. I remember being stuck in the 180's and 190's, but have hit 200 or better in my last 3 workouts.

Congrats! Damn dude that's insane girth! Got my X-40 on Sat. & can get to about 210-215 but it feels like I'm pulling my insides out!

Thanks. My advice is to light manual stretch first and do a warm-up set of about 3-5 minutes. Also rub your fat pad area to keep the blood flowing. Batmate stretches also help me to push for more during the workout.

Best way of measuring your gains. It looks like if you hadn't that upward curve you'd be 210+ already!

What's your MSEG? My guess is 6.5, right?

Thanks DLD! Smartie, I never thought about it until you mentioned it, but I guess the upward curve does limit it somewhat. If all conditions are optimal and I get a 100% erection, my mseg is 6 1/2" unpumped/unclamped. I haven't had complete optimal conditions in awhile, so hopefully next time I'll be past that. The problem is that I can't maintain a 100% erection long enough to then get to the tape measure and not have anxiety set in. I know before I got the X-40, that a dollar bill (6 1/8") could just barely close around my unit. Now, a dollar bill won't close. The upper/top shaft (just south of my head) is more than 6 1/8", but not quite 6 1/4".

I started messing around with P.E. around 1999. I don't have my true measurements from then, as I was measuring incorrectly. I had never heard of bpel, bpfsl, etc. I was more concerned with length at that time. I was less than impressed with my flaccid length, but I'm going to guess that my bpel was probably around 7" or so, and girth was somewhere in the 5's. I started using the Batmate X-40 last summer. At that point, my best measurements were bpfsl 9 3/4", bpel 8", and midshaft eg of 6 1/8". Now, my bpfsl is 9 7/8", bpel around 8 1/8", and midshaft eg of 6 1/2". This is the only thing that I've used that I can see results from. Some guys can do P.E. 6 days a week, but I need to recover so every workout I have is a good workout.

wow your stretched length is incredible.
so you have a lot of potential gaining more.

Thanks. I need to close the gap between my BPFSL and BPenis EnlargementL. But, I did manage to get to 210 earlier today on the X-40. I hurried and got my camera, so I apologize if the pics don't come out that clear due to the angle and the flash. It looks like at some of the angles it's at 209, but I assure you that is at 210. View attachment 25213View attachment 25212

Attachments

• 210 I.JPG
    210 I.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 210 II.JPG
    210 II.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 210 III.JPG
    210 III.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
oh wow.
By that rate you would max it out during this summer :O

I must now: What's your routine? A normal 20min session? Several smaller sessions?
What did you do so you seem to look at it at a right angle?

Last edited:
Thanks. The right angle is a result from not properly hanging 13 years ago. I don't have a set in stone routine, but generally it goes like this:

1) Warm-up/stretch (3-5 mins)
2) horse clamp jelq type move (I'm not sure of the correct name, 2-4 minutes)
3) 1 Bathmate warm-up set at light-medium intensity (3-5 minutes)
4) 3-5 Bathmate sets (5-7 minutes each), with horse clamp jelq type move (20-35 reps) between sets
5) horse squeeze clamp jelq type move (30-70 reps)

I was previously going 5-6 days a week (sometimes 2X a day) and out of convenience, I was doing 1 set of 20 minutes. But, I am seeing that I'm getting more out of doing shorter multiple sets and by cutting back to 1 workout per day at 4-5 days per week .

Last edited:
Excellent work, you are very inspiring!

Back
Top Bottom