why wouldn't 100% work think about when you clamp you clamp at 100% and then add more so you are hitting 110%+ and anyone who clamps can tell you it adds girth.
i see the jelq in the same way i do less then 100% only until i get to 100% as a warm up then when i am 100% i clamp then force as much blood in as possible then i do bends, additional clamping (basically trying to make it flat) then jelq when i am at 110+% until i can't any more.
i also toss in some 100% stretching while clamped (this may be good or bad don't know yet but i sure feel it after)
so far i am at 1/4 " gain from on and off totally non consistent workouts.
my goal is 7" girth as i am at 6.25" right now my length is slowly gaining but i only do a few stretches here and there but i am at about 8.25" aiming for 9.

my biggest gains were in the first month of starting

edit: also i think (from my exp) is that when doing flaccid or semi erect jelq it has more impact on flaccid size (length and girth) more so then erection size.
and the 100% has much bigger effect on erection size but also on the flaccid anyone have this same effect?

Last edited:
when your at 100 % erection how do you do bends?
also i tried clamping and although i did get harder the only thing that got bigger were all the veins in my dick, whats the best exercise to catch girth when clamping?

jekyllnhyde360;358318 said:
when your at 100 % erection how do you do bends?
also i tried clamping and although i did get harder the only thing that got bigger were all the veins in my dick, whats the best exercise to catch girth when clamping?

When doing bends, for me, I will start at 100% but as I begin my penis will go down every slightly...kind of a natural response. I can also do them fully erect but the "roll" is not as great.

Hey jekyllnhyde360, 100% erect work never really worked for me as well. When I used to jelq and clamp at a 100% erection I didn't get much expansion and all I was doing was messing up my erection quality. For me slow squash jelqs and bends work better when doing them with no more then a 60% erection. Once my dick gets hard to where I can't bend it then i let my erection subcide to where it's pliable again then commence. Since doing this my mid girth and base girth has increased. I'm not saying this is the gospel way to do it but it has been working for me.

hey kingsnake ,thanks man i really need to catch some girth.
what do you think about compression squeezes ?
and lastley when doing the ssj and bend at 60% erection are you clamped or just doing it regular? thanks!

I think compression squeezes work great as well. When I do my 1 hour jelq,ssj,bends and squeeze variations I am only using my hands. Using a clamp does sound like a good idea though. I might try that tonight.

I do all my girth exercises 100% errect and it gave me nice girth gains. I think everyone is different, but I can get much more expansion when I do the exercises 100% errect...

MfG

i guess everyone really is diffrent becaus i dont even gains expansion when i do 100% erect jelqs and i go hard .

jekyllnhyde360;358498 said:
i guess everyone really is diffrent becaus i dont even gains expansion when i do 100% erect jelqs and i go hard .

I think a lot of it has to do with tunica density. Eventually, in girth work, the tunica becomes more elastic and workable at higher erection levels. Start around 80% and work up to a higher level. But, as you said, everyone is different so some experimentation will be necessary.

I usually do my jelqs anywhere from 90-100% erect. I follow jelqing with a 15 minute clamping routine. Then I jelq for another 5-10 minutes. I've gotten really good expansion.

I am with DLD on this one I get much better results jelqing fully erect even stretching fully erect I get good results.

Back
Top Bottom