DLD, I have the LM, the PF, and the Bibhanger & Malehanger2. Those are my tools. I also have a pretty suave clamping setup that I got from a dude at �other forum�, but I don't see myself using it whatsoever now.

BusterHymes;689947 said:
DLD, I have the LM, the PF, and the Bibhanger & Malehanger2. Those are my tools. I also have a pretty suave clamping setup that I got from a dude at �other forum�, but I don't see myself using it whatsoever now.

you have a great set of tools now you have to use them...:)

BusterHymes;689946 said:
OK, so when we say 'bundled stretches', are we talking about being locked into the LM? Or ones done by hand? Because there has got to be a major difference for intensity between the two.

Thanks for pointing that out, Munto. Appreciated...

Bundles can be done with the LM or with your hands.I suggest you to start with the hands since it's no that intense and later on add the LM.If you're not used to bundles,doing them with the LM might be too intense.

yeah but the intensity the LM can give is incomparable to the intensity the hands can give.breaking the tunica whit the lm is a lot more fun id say..

actually i had nver tried to break the tunica using my hands,i have only used the LM lately lol hope i give an end to that thick coat of mine ASAP :cool::)

permanent deformationView attachment 31596 LOLLMAO

Thx for answering all that. I'm going with gloved hands (for grip) for manual bundles first.

ChilDsh;689960 said:
Bundles can be done with the LM or with your hands.I suggest you to start with the hands since it's no that intense and later on add the LM.If you're not used to bundles,doing them with the LM might be too intense.

I'm a newbie and I use the LM and pull with force. It's all about the state of mind!

BusterHymes;689947 said:

That is perfect! I would love to see you add the BathMate, maybe win one in the monthly contest. Anyway, let me put together a routine based on these new understandings. I will have it for you by tomorrow.

BusterHymes;689971 said:
Thx for answering all that. I'm going with gloved hands (for grip) for manual bundles first.

Ditch the glove and try baby powder...

BusterHymes;690572 said:
Hola bump. Did the routine come to you, bro?

Yes, I went through the entire SRT thread and you can do everything except BathMate work and for now you can simply substitute the 5x5x3 routine by doing SlowSquashJelqs for that 30 minute period. Hardcore Stretches can be done through the loop of your LengthMaster. Aside from that there should be no other modifications unless you desire. Also, keep in mind that the BathMate is a very important tool and if you want to add this to your collection it would be wise. You can win one free by taking part in the monthly contest.

OK, I'll look into that. I was of the impression that Bathmate was primarily a girth tool? Maybe I'm missing something.

Anyhow, thanks for all your effort. I will pour back over the SRT thread with an eye on these things.

BusterHymes;689846 said:
Funny you say that, because I've been wolfing down the SRT thread. Thanks, bros! :cool:

And yes, I've started thinking about going with some other length approaches. I can sense some internal resistance to those thoughts, though, and that's all because I have it in my mind that nothing beats hanging. But nothing is ever supreme for all men.

True indeed. Even though most of the men I work with 1 on 1 see at least SOME gain over time, not all do. I had a guy hanging nearly 40lbs for an hour a day and he supposedly never gained. He had a lot of previous PE experience though.

stillwantmore2;690669 said:
True indeed. Even though most of the men I work with 1 on 1 see at least SOME gain over time, not all do. I had a guy hanging nearly 40lbs for an hour a day and he supposedly never gained. He had a lot of previous PE experience though.

superman penis? lol

Back
Top Bottom