BusterHymes;690649 said:
OK, I'll look into that. I was of the impression that Bathmate was primarily a girth tool? Maybe I'm missing something.

Anyhow, thanks for all your effort. I will pour back over the SRT thread with an eye on these things.

Yes please go back to SRT and reread the entire first post. You will find the instruction for using the BathMate for length through HardCore Stretching.

Yep, I swore that this moment would not come. That is, the time to make this post. It's not Armageddon, mind you. But something I thought, "No damn way, that will never occur".

Bottom line, hanging and other PE seriously since May, and no length growth. However, a lot of girth growth. Wait, that was not the goal!!!

Stats:
NBPEL: 6.75"" (same as May 2015) - in 2000, before PE, starting size of 6"
BPEL: 7.5" (same as May 2015)
EG (mid): 6.25" (increase of 1/4") - in 2000, before PE, starting girth of 5.75"
all measurements after 2.5 days off PE, for inflammation to recede

Yeah. So not enthused. Bros who are selling left nut for more girth, I do not know what to tell you - please don't PM. I get that on every forum - "what have you been doing?!?" So with that, here is what I do:

HANGING!
10-12 (maybe more) hours/week. Tend to take no break days, but maybe avg 3 in one month.
Currently at 16lb with a compression hanger (BiB, working on MH2)

Length Master (of late)
Use it to do a fatigue set at first, or use it when time is fleeting and I need to put a whammy on in the AM or PM before work/sleep. I go off on so many angles and man, it just rocks. But hanging, no that is the sensation that is heavy, heavy boom, heavy.

What I have not done, and I say this is a major screwup, is write out a daily log of weights/time and also subjective analysis of each session. Screw up by me. Now I can't track when I added weight or not, so can't analyze that.

The other thing is that I hang (due to privacy concerns mainly) in a seated position. I do tend to lean back into what would be almost a 2/3 BTC position to increase stretch intensity. Man that feels good for a time.

So where am I at? I am willing to give this one more go. One, because I'm 50 and damn I have lost a lot of time. And sleep. And workout time. What will change?

1) Keep daily log of each session
2) Make sure I BTC for evening sessions (makes it 1/2 of all sessions)
3) Pile the f''n weight on to the point that I want to cry due to attachment point pain. I will be at fatigue as much as possible.

That's it.

I'm down for anyone with more suggestions from brothers, but please include a rational.

Busters Last Stand at the PE Corral

You need to focus on using the length master more. It will give you all the gains you need. Use the length master for three 20 mins set making a total of 1 hour and always wrap the penis to stay elongated.

You will surely gain.

Back
Top Bottom