BusterHymes

Registered
Yep, I swore that this moment would not come. That is, the time to make this post. It's not Armageddon, mind you. But something I thought, "No damn way, that will never occur".

Bottom line, hanging and other PE seriously since May, and no length growth. However, a lot of girth growth. Wait, that was not the goal!!!

Stats:
NBPEL: 6.75"" (same as May 2015) - in 2000, before PE, starting size of 6"
BPEL: 7.5" (same as May 2015)
EG (mid): 6.25" (increase of 1/4") - in 2000, before PE, starting girth of 5.75"
all measurements after 2.5 days off PE, for inflammation to recede

Yeah. So not enthused. Bros who are selling left nut for more girth, I do not know what to tell you - please don't PM. I get that on every forum - "what have you been doing?!?" So with that, here is what I do:

HANGING!
10-12 (maybe more) hours/week. Tend to take no break days, but maybe avg 3 in one month.
Currently at 16lb with a compression hanger (BiB, working on MH2)

Length Master (of late)
Use it to do a fatigue set at first, or use it when time is fleeting and I need to put a whammy on in the AM or PM before work/sleep. I go off on so many angles and man, it just rocks. But hanging, no that is the sensation that is heavy, heavy boom, heavy.

What I have not done, and I say this is a major screwup, is write out a daily log of weights/time and also subjective analysis of each session. Screw up by me. Now I can't track when I added weight or not, so can't analyze that.

The other thing is that I hang (due to privacy concerns mainly) in a seated position. I do tend to lean back into what would be almost a 2/3 BTC position to increase stretch intensity. Man that feels good for a time.

So where am I at? I am willing to give this one more go. One, because I'm 50 and damn I have lost a lot of time. And sleep. And workout time. What will change?

1) Keep daily log of each session
2) Make sure I BTC for evening sessions (makes it 1/2 of all sessions)
3) Pile the f''n weight on to the point that I want to cry due to attachment point pain. I will be at fatigue as much as possible.

That's it.

I'm down for anyone with more suggestions from brothers, but please include a rational.

Busters Last Stand at the PE Corral

Last edited:
growth is growth. even if u wanted length to be more of a shower, ladies will appreciate the girth i promise

Are you wearing an ADS after your workouts and thru the day? You may be healing in your normal state.

I have issues with gaining length myself. I gained 0.5 in EL initially then nothing but girth gains (that was with the SG worn on/off thru the day). Now I'm doing the PF in hopes that I can use the night time (after my intense PE sessions) to heal in an extended state.

I did think about ADS stuff. I do a traction wrap at work with NoHurt tape - no other options while at work, though. But I can try my Phallosan over night. I have resolved my condom seal issue by using a AutoX Sleeve that is close to perfect. I'll have to build up stamina, go through interrupted sleep while I monitor it at first and all that, but probably worth it. Thanks, More.

Thanks for that point, Acro.

BusterHymes;689789 said:
Yep, I swore that this moment would not come. That is, the time to make this post. It's not Armageddon, mind you. But something I thought, "No damn way, that will never occur".

Bottom line, hanging and other PE seriously since May, and no length growth. However, a lot of girth growth. Wait, that was not the goal!!!

Stats:
NBPEL: 6.75"" (same as May 2015) - in 2000, before PE, starting size of 6"
BPEL: 7.5" (same as May 2015)
EG (mid): 6.25" (increase of 1/4") - in 2000, before PE, starting girth of 5.75"
all measurements after 2.5 days off PE, for inflammation to recede

Yeah. So not enthused. Bros who are selling left nut for more girth, I do not know what to tell you - please don't PM. I get that on every forum - "what have you been doing?!?" So with that, here is what I do:

HANGING!
10-12 (maybe more) hours/week. Tend to take no break days, but maybe avg 3 in one month.
Currently at 16lb with a compression hanger (BiB, working on MH2)

Length Master (of late)
Use it to do a fatigue set at first, or use it when time is fleeting and I need to put a whammy on in the AM or PM before work/sleep. I go off on so many angles and man, it just rocks. But hanging, no that is the sensation that is heavy, heavy boom, heavy.

What I have not done, and I say this is a major screwup, is write out a daily log of weights/time and also subjective analysis of each session. Screw up by me. Now I can't track when I added weight or not, so can't analyze that.

The other thing is that I hang (due to privacy concerns mainly) in a seated position. I do tend to lean back into what would be almost a 2/3 BTC position to increase stretch intensity. Man that feels good for a time.

So where am I at? I am willing to give this one more go. One, because I'm 50 and damn I have lost a lot of time. And sleep. And workout time. What will change?

1) Keep daily log of each session
2) Make sure I BTC for evening sessions (makes it 1/2 of all sessions)
3) Pile the f''n weight on to the point that I want to cry due to attachment point pain. I will be at fatigue as much as possible.

That's it.

I'm down for anyone with more suggestions from brothers, but please include a rational.

Busters Last Stand at the PE Corral

One thing i could think of is your tunica is too tight.Are you doing any bundle stretches or any kind of tunica exercise?If not,that might be why you're not gaining length.I've wrote a thread a few months back,check it out.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-newbie-forum/87265-10-reasons-why-you-are-not-gaining-feat-childsh.html#post669152

Thanks, Chil. Good point - I will check it out.

My one question about bundled stretches, only one really, is how they affect penile nerves? My erections are fantastic now, w/o any meds or any of that junk. I would like to not hammer them.

BusterHymes;689803 said:
Thanks, Chil. Good point - I will check it out.

My one question about bundled stretches, only one really, is how they affect penile nerves? My erections are fantastic now, w/o any meds or any of that junk. I would like to not hammer them.

There is nothing dangerous about them as long as you are careful.Listen to your body and do not over-push yourself.

Growth comes in packets and it is not always the way we want it to go. In my first year I made crazy length gains but I struggled with girth with only a .5" gain in that period. It became frustrating but I stuck with it and made the necessary adjustments to make girth gains happen. I believe the first major girth routine that got me gaining was the GirthBusters routine. This was the ticket to getting the gains to start coming in. With your situation I would stick to length exclusively. I would use the SRT length routine, as I believe this will bring gains faster. I was someone who could not gain with hanging but I exploded with other length exercises and tools.

Funny you say that, because I've been wolfing down the SRT thread. Thanks, bros! :cool:

And yes, I've started thinking about going with some other length approaches. I can sense some internal resistance to those thoughts, though, and that's all because I have it in my mind that nothing beats hanging. But nothing is ever supreme for all men.

Last edited:
BusterHymes;689797 said:
I have resolved my condom seal issue by using a AutoX Sleeve that is close to perfect.

You're using an AutoX Sleeve instead of the PF condoms? Can you elaborate a bit?

I'm thinking of a PF but their condoms are um, delicate.

gnome2;689862 said:
You're using an AutoX Sleeve instead of the PF condoms? Can you elaborate a bit?

I'm thinking of a PF but their condoms are um, delicate.

Sorry, it is the blue soft/large ones on Penis Stretcher Products & Natural Penis Enlargement without Pills The Vachanger ones.

I cut one in half and it functions as a condom sleeve for me with the bell (large bell, large sleeve). Very sturdy. I work 1/2 of this cut sleeve over the bell opening. I then take the portion hanging (that will seal against the penis) and fold it back over the bell again. This allows me to slip into the bell and then just pull that 1/2 of the sleeve back down over the shaft. Very easy. And it feels so much more secure than what I experienced with the PF sleeves (admittedly, I used the old ones because I got the PF a few years ago). So I'm sold on them. Two sleeves = 4 PF sleeves for me.

Going to work on getting 1-2 hours of sleeping in it tonight. I don't use a toecap because the PF is too tiny and feels like garbage on my little dude.

Last edited:
So an interesting thing, but I was also talking with Bib about this non-growth period. He brought up something that made me think of lig stretch potential and being possibly tapped out. I want to believe that only gaining 3/4" in 2005 leaves me with more to go. Which would be logical. But then again, this is PE, so that's a pretty loaded word.

DLD, a question for you with SRT for my situation (length only): do you recommend the various LM stretches (bundled, rotary) and the DLD Blasters? I really did not see any more length exercise types in the SRT other than that.

BusterHymes;689866 said:
Oh yeah, those are the ones doing RKs, right? RK and a-arm.

?:( mmm you can do them manually, whit the LM too,but doing them while kegeling i have never done them that way before..

Well maybe DLD can chime in on that. I thought the key to expressive stretching was using reverse kegels to ease up the kickback tendency of the suspensory ligament. But what do I know?

BusterHymes;689864 said:
DLD, a question for you with SRT for my situation (length only): do you recommend the various LM stretches (bundled, rotary) and the DLD Blasters? I really did not see any more length exercise types in the SRT other than that.

The length portion would contain the following exercises/tools

HardCore Stretching
Expressive Stretching
Erect Stretching
Basic Stretching
DLD Blasters
SizeGenetics use during day
Phallosan use during night
LengthMaster for manual work
BathMate for HardCore Stretches

So all of these play a role in SRT. Let me know what equipment you have and I can write an SRT Length only routine for you.

doublelongdaddy;689924 said:
The length portion would contain the following exercises/tools

HardCore Stretching
Expressive Stretching
Erect Stretching
Basic Stretching
DLD Blasters

SizeGenetics use during day
Phallosan use during night
LengthMaster for manual work
BathMate for HardCore Stretches

So all of these play a role in SRT. Let me know what equipment you have and I can write an SRT Length only routine for you.

Damn! with all of these stretches, I'd be longer than a frigin train.

OK, so when we say 'bundled stretches', are we talking about being locked into the LM? Or ones done by hand? Because there has got to be a major difference for intensity between the two.

Thanks for pointing that out, Munto. Appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom