Stridge -

firstly this maybe a tad messy.

the quote is indeed out of context, but the implications are clear as day.

i absolutely agree with you here

One thing to consider on the paper is that it was written in order to advocate more funding for military technological and weapons development in order to keep us one step ahead of the competition. In short they wanted new weapons systems and lots more money for the defense budget because the PNAC group believes that this is the base of international hegemony.

but i also believe that the internal military structures of different nations are interconnected by theories, stratagies, aims and goals; aside from mere defense of their respective countries... as do i also believe that the intellegence agencies globally are functioning not primarily to gather intelligence but to fabricate and formulate thus creating international/civil conflict/fear for the purpose of spinning money and control from the the target countries/regions... i know this sounds obvious, but i believe it to be the habitual motive of the intellegence network coz the results directly fund the military.

for instance: America have just deployed a battle ship with the intension of an Iran assult. Iran have just bought a host of military equipment from Russia that will intercept incoming missiles and will kit them out with as much as they need... now Russian and American ties have never been amicable, but this would appear from a fence position as an allie has been secured for Iran if the get bombarded by the Yanks... clearly not the case and not guna happen, but a military structure is profiting.

as ive said, the Oil and weapons big dogs run America. America as a country may bank rupt from war but the Oil and Weapons leviathans keep stackin' it up... its like giving everything you have, and your family have, and what you can get your hands on to your best mate, then you go live with him and he sustains you. your best mate is now fucking loaded and you have as much money as humanly possible to make waves to conquer the world.

war is the system to bleed a nation in blood, and to bleed a nation in money; LEGALLY.

where America crumbles the New World Order rise - this is what i think.

as for Larry, it is easy to slip out a booboo as could anyone. i think his comment makes a case for its self when coupled with the outragous coincidence surrounding his investments in wtc7, the manner in which it fell, and the subsequent government reports.

additionally i'd like to add that Larry fought tooth and nail to have the plane attacks classed in the eyes of the courts as two seperate incidents. he failed. it is possible this wasn't accounted for, and as i understand had come as quite a shock for him as he would have stood to have recieved over $9.1billion in insurance payouts.

abit of the topic here:

i enjoy reading about the Nazi's and SS, and what they were really about.

the precise details i am myself trying to get my head round but this may offer insight http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Bell_Ross.htm

a book you may want to read if this intrigues you is 'The SS Brotherhood of the Bell - the nazi's incredible secret technology.

i speak of this because it enlightens facts, and conjecture encompasing a regime very close to the Americans particularly... it is also super interesting and i haven't ever read material quite like it.

another link: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Crown.htm

it takes a couple of reads(well it did for me) and is rather annoying when you you understand it... please read if you want to say i told you so in reference to tax.

sorry for the mess.

keep pushing

"the quote is indeed out of context, but the implications are clear as day."

What implications? That these guys are apparently smart enough to hide and carry out this massive conspiracy, but they're so dumb that they wrote a paper that winkingly tips off the whole world that they're the culprits? Think about what you're saying here. Why the hell would they do this?

"but i also believe that the internal military structures of different nations are interconnected by theories, stratagies, aims and goals; aside from mere defense of their respective countries... as do i also believe that the intellegence agencies globally are functioning not primarily to gather intelligence but to fabricate and formulate thus creating international/civil conflict/fear for the purpose of spinning money and control from the the target countries/regions... i know this sounds obvious, but i believe it to be the habitual motive of the intellegence network coz the results directly fund the military."

Well, this is just uber-c0nspiracy stuff though, and I'm not sure I even understand what you are saying. If you think all militaries and all intelligence agencies are in on some sort of global conspriracy (have any evidence of this besides coincidence and interpretation?), then there isn't much I can say. So who runs this thing? How did they get all the governments and militaries on board and together collectively working to screw the rest of the world? Are all international conflicts faked? Once again, carry out the implications of what you're suggesting and it starts to get pretty impossible pretty quickly.

"for instance: America have just deployed a battle ship with the intension of an Iran assult. Iran have just bought a host of military equipment from Russia that will intercept incoming missiles and will kit them out with as much as they need... now Russian and American ties have never been amicable, but this would appear from a fence position as an allie has been secured for Iran if the get bombarded by the Yanks... clearly not the case and not guna happen, but a military structure is profiting."

That's what we deployed a battleship for? Assaulting Iran? Where did you hear this announcement - because that's nto very good diplomacy on the part of the US. Strange that it wasn't in the news as well . . . Anyway, many of Iran's weapons are American purchased, including a defunct but wholly US produced fleet of F-14 hornets. I'm not sure why you mention Russia selling them weapons as significant. Along with the US, Russia has probably produced the alrgest number of weapons in foreign armies, mostly culled from the Cold War build up. So every international conflict is staged for profit making by the weapons manufacturers? It seems like this is what you're suggesting. So when did this take effect? Were cannon manufacturers running the show in the 18th century? Were the World Wars staged to beef up profits for weapons producers? Once again, I don't think I can argue with you on this topic because I don't believe that your belief in a massive globo-conspiracy is based in any sort of rational thought or evidence - it's just general mistrust and paranoia, and it seems like you've abandoned reason in order to embrace it.

"as ive said, the Oil and weapons big dogs run America. America as a country may bank rupt from war but the Oil and Weapons leviathans keep stackin' it up... its like giving everything you have, and your family have, and what you can get your hands on to your best mate, then you go live with him and he sustains you. your best mate is now fucking loaded and you have as much money as humanly possible to make waves to conquer the world."

Not really. They're big business - weilding influence and running the show are two different things. All big corporations and commercial sectors peddle influence, it's an understood reality fo the democratic political process in a capitalist society. If big oil is so powerful, then why did Congress just approve some major ramping up on their taxes? Why are there ever cuts in weapons manufacturing - why do weapons compnaies lose contracts? If these guys are in charge, then why does anything bad ever happen to them? If they can control world poltiics as you claim, surely it would be a snap to stop Uncle Sam from regulating them? No offense, but you're not presenting any evidence here, just repeating some dogma that people involved with guns and oil are all evil conspirators and murderers bent on global domination. Corporations are often unethical and greedy - doesn't mean they're running the planet. This is tin foil hat stuff.

"war is the system to bleed a nation in blood, and to bleed a nation in money; LEGALLY.

where America crumbles the New World Order rise - this is what i think."

I don't know what to say about this - obviously you believe that wars are falsley set up to profit corporations. I'm not going to lie - this pretty whacky. I guess every political science professor, foreign policy expert, military general, statesman, geez I can't even think of all the people - pretty much everybody - are all just idiots that can't see the forest for the trees. That's basically what you're saying here - I don't mean to put words in your mouth, but that's basically the implication of it.

The New World Order stuff I have no comment on - as I have mentioned before, that's super-conspiracy stuff and I find it fairly sili.

"as for Larry, it is easy to slip out a booboo as could anyone. i think his comment makes a case for its self when coupled with the outragous coincidence surrounding his investments in wtc7, the manner in which it fell, and the subsequent government reports.

additionally i'd like to add that Larry fought tooth and nail to have the plane attacks classed in the eyes of the courts as two seperate incidents. he failed. it is possible this wasn't accounted for, and as i understand had come as quite a shock for him as he would have stood to have recieved over $9.1billion in insurance payouts."

I've already posted at length about Silverstein. You know, many websites point out that controlled demolition experts don't even use the term "pull it" as conspiracists claim; and by the way all the top demolition experts in the world happen to think that the conspiracy "controlled demolition" idea is patently wrong, but anyway, about the insurance, which I have also previously discussed:

The story...

The Silverstein group purchased the lease on the World Trade Center for $3.2 billion.*With two claims for the maximum amount of the policy, the total potential payout is $7.1 billion, leaving a hefty windfall profit for Silverstein.

Our take...

As we write the insurance payments are not going to reach $7.1 billion. The current situation is $4.6 billion at a maximum, although this may be subject to change (up or down) as a result of court rulings.

And of course this isn't profit for Silverstein. The money is being provided for him to rebuild the WTC complex, and it turns out that's quite expensive ($6.3 billion in April 2006, see here).

$4.6 billion in insurance money, $6.3 billion in costs?*Not such a great deal, then.*What’s more, don’t imagine the insurance companies have handed over all of this money.*As we write (June 2006) there are other problems:

Only a month after developer Larry Silverstein predicted it might happen, six World Trade Center insurance companies are making noises about whether they're going to fork over roughly $770 million in insurance proceeds meant to help rebuild the site.

On Friday, Mayor Michael Bloomberg gave the insurers a clear message – pay up.

“Nobody's going to walk away from billions of dollars, and they're not going to get away with not paying,” said the mayor.

The companies are pointing to a tentative agreement reached between Silverstein and the Port Authority in April divvying up ownership of the site's planned buildings, including the Freedom Tower, which would go to the Port Authority.

The insurers say since Silverstein would no longer own all the buildings at the site, they might no longer be responsible for paying the claims he was due as owner.
http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=3&aid=60290

There have been other costs, too:

Silverstein Properties and the Port Authority continue to be guided by a lease each signed six weeks before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. The lease stipulates that should the complex be destroyed, Silverstein must continue to pay the $120 million a year rent in order to maintain the right to rebuild. Mr. Silverstein has tried to persuade the Port Authority that his closely held company is capable of rebuilding while meeting its massive rent payments. The rent is currently being paid from insurance proceeds, draining the amount available for rebuilding.
www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/Larry-Silverstein-WTC6dec04.htm

$120 million dollars a year? So in the three years between the attacks and that article being written, Silverstein has paid out over $360 million on rent alone (and a three-year court battle implies substantial legal fees, too).

That was a 2004 article, but problems continued.*Here’s part of a Time article from May 2006:

The original World Trade Center, completed in 1973, suffered under a similar real estate climate. "The argument back then was that downtown was losing to midtown," says Susan Fainstein, professor of urban planning at Columbia University. "They thought by building this impressive complex, it would make downtown a competitor. But so much space came up at once, and there just wasn't the demand to fill it." New York State even moved some offices there to help keep the rent rolls filled. The latest plans for ground zero call for the same 10 million sq. ft. of office space as the original World Trade Center, but the site's potential as a repeat target may repel business. "People don't want to work in a building with a bull's-eye on it," says Fainstein. "It doesn't matter if it's built like Fort Knox."

Even if he does find the tenants, Silverstein's methodical plan for development--one building at a time--has maddened his critics, convincing them that he simply does not have the cash to build out the site. The April agreement gives him about 60% of the $3.3 billion in public funding made available from Liberty Bonds to finish the site. He also has a $4.6 billion insurance settlement--it was ruled that the towers were hit by two separate attacks--although that is under appeal.
http://www.time.com/time/insidebiz/article/0,9171,1191836-3,00.html

There may be issues getting tenants, then, but at least he has 60% of the liberty bonds, taking him up to around $6.6 billion.*Is that the profit?*This article doesn’t seem to think it’s a windfall, and others agree.*Here’s a March 2006 analysis from the New York Post, for instance (this is a lengthy excerpt but we’ve snipped more, so it’s best if you follow the link and read the whole thing):

Nearly $3.4 billion in these bonds remains, with the mayor and the governor each controlling half...

The mayor has put Silverstein in an impossible position. Legally, the developer has the right to rebuild. But financially, he needs the Liberty Bonds to do so...

It will cost $4.3 billion for Silverstein to rebuild the World Trade Center and maintain his lease once insurance is exhausted. Like any developer, Silverstein (and his potential lenders) must determine if the project is worth more than its cost: Over the remainder of the lease, will the WTC bring in enough in rents to repay this $4.3 billion investment and earn a profit?

Part of the answer depends on future commercial rents Downtown. Bloomberg says he believes rents won't rise above pre-9/11 levels (after inflation), while Silverstein thinks they'll rise to today's Midtown levels.

Either way, Silverstein's looking at earning $300 million to $400 million (in today's dollars) a year, after operating costs and taxes (but before interest costs), for about 80 years - that is, from the time he gets all five towers built to the time the lease ends.

Here is where Bloomberg's intransigence matters. If New York actually uses its 9/11 rebuilding money at Ground Zero, and Silverstein gets all the Liberty Bonds (with their low interest rate of about 6.5 percent), his future income from the towers would be worth $5.7 billion to $7.5 billion in today's dollars. At those values, the project is economical even if rents never rise to Midtown levels. Lenders would invest in the project, so it wouldn't run out of money, as Bloomberg claims it will.

But if Silverstein wins only half of the Liberty Bonds, the finances become murky. The deal wouldn't be economical unless rents rose quickly, so it might fall short of lenders.

With no Liberty Bonds, the WTC project is not economical unless rents rise stratospherically, because interest costs would consume too much of the project's future rents.
http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/61352.htm [broken, try...]
http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/_nypost_dooming_downtown.htm

So this author says that Silverstein requires $4.3 billion more than the insurance money will provide, and so recommended he gets all the $3.4 billion Liberty Bonds.*Actually he only got 60%, which pushes the deal closer to the “murky” side, as described here.*Is this true?*We don’t know: there’s a shortage of clear figures showing exactly who has to spend what.*However, it does show that, even with the extra Government cash, not everyone believes Silverstein’s made big money here.

And those who want to believe Silverstein still had foreknowledge of the attacks, might want to consider this:

In its court papers, Swiss Re shows how Silverstein first tried to buy just $1.5 billion in property damage and business-interruption coverage. When his lenders objected, he discussed buying a $5 billion policy. Ultimately, he settled on the $3.5 billion figure, which was less than the likely cost of rebuilding.
http://www.forbes.com/2003/09/11/cx_da_0911silverstein.html

If this is true, then it appears that Silverstein tried to purchase as little insurance as possible, presumably to save money.*He was talked up by his insurers, but still chose a figure well short of what he could have obtained.*And that’s not the only problem.*Pay particular attention to the last paragraph we’re quoting here:

After trying unsuccessfully to negotiate a lower bill, the biggest insurer of the World Trade Center went public with a conflict yesterday. The insurer, Swiss Re, sued to limit how much it will pay to half of what the buildings' managers are asking.

The real estate executive whose companies hold a 99-year lease on the property, Larry A. Silverstein, has said he will seek $7 billion from insurers. He argues that each of the two hijacked airliners that crashed into the towers constituted a separate attack covered by $3.5 billion in insurance.

Swiss Re, the insurer liable for the largest share of the claims, formally balked at that figure yesterday. It asked the Federal District Court in Manhattan to determine that it and the other insurers would be liable for only $3.5 billion because both crashes amounted to a single insurable incident.

The dispute involves Mr. Silverstein, who took over management of the World Trade Center just weeks before the attack; his lenders, who have committed many billions of dollars more than Mr. Silverstein and now have an investment collateralized by a set of buildings lying in rubble; the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the owners of the land that issued the lease, now suffering a disruption of income from the notes it holds from Mr. Silverstein; and Swiss Re, the reinsurance company providing more than a fifth of the overall insurance coverage for the trade center.

Complicating the picture is the fact that there was no insurance policy yet issued on the properties when they were destroyed. Since the Port Authority transferred management of the properties to a group of investors led by Mr. Silverstein shortly before the attack, the insurance policy was under negotiation at the time the buildings collapsed and final wording had not been completed. The insurers have agreed to be bound by the ''binder'' agreements on the coverage although differences of opinion emerged yesterday about their interpretation.
http://select.nytimes.com/search/restricted/article?res=F30B10F73D550C708EDDA90994D9404482

Not only had Silverstein insured for too small an amount, he’d also failed to complete policy negotiations before the attacks occurred.*As a result he’s been involved with legal fights with the insurers for years, and can only claim $4.6 billion instead of the $7 billion (with even that subject to appeal as of January 2007) he might have got if they’d all agreed to the same document.*Does any of this really sound like the actions of a man who knew what would happen on 9/11?

So, there's that. As I've said before, it shows the fundamental lack of reserach and understanding that conspiracists operate under when they equate Silverstein and towers with some guy torching his newsstand for a little insurance payout. On the scale of billions of dollars, finance doesn't work that way, and obviously the towers coming down wasn't a good thing for Silverstein.

I'll have a look at the Nazi links, but I'm not sure what they have to do with any of this. I must warn you, if it's stuff about a global conspiracy/new world order/ or any of this anti-semetic "jewish bankers" type stuff, I'm probably going to stop watching.

I suppose the one thing that really burns me up about the 9/11 conspiracy theories is that you all believe that thousands of ordinary government employees and all the other people that would have been involved with the conspiracy are just completely fine with murdering thousands of their fellow citizens for something that really doesn't even benefit them in any way. So all these people are just flat out evil or at the very best unbelievably cowardly for not coming forward? It's fairly insane, and I find it offensive.

"evidence? you haven't provided any concrete eveidence yourself, and it is offensive when you state that they're half assed replies? thats why we're talking conspiracy. if you could and have, then we can all go home(debunking is not austere... it is not fact)"

I haven't? You don't find the fact that not one acredited structural engineer or collapse expert things the towers came down with controlled demolition is a salient point? You don't find the debunking on the 9/11 myth websites, that explains emperically why the chemistry and physics involved in the conspiracy theories is completely incorrect, to be credible? Debunking is not inherently correct just because it debunks - but it does go to great pains to be accurate and verified. Conspiracy theories do not do this; they fix facts and information around their agendas, disregarding anything that doesn't fit or conflicts with the conspiracy theory (kind of like the Bush administration, you guys have more in common than you think).

"i don't understand this. but my view point is that Bin Laden is the head of Al Qaeda or Al-CIAda. i'm not selective, Bin Laden has the right skin colour for the Job.

saudi's? and how are they doing reprisal wise considering the nationality of the "hijackers". just fine as i recall. won't be invading there thats for sure.
yet Saddam's country is invaded because of Saddam and the Bathe party...
double standards me thinks. or is there something else afoot?

Bin Laden - American capitalist connection doesn't mean shit. i'm talking about the Bush - Bin Laden direct link."

I either forgot or don't understand the context of your comments. I believe that the post I replying too suggested some things about foreign policy and such that simply weren't correct. Bin Laden was the de dacto head of Al Qaeda at the time of the attacks, but not any longer. He's in advanced kidney failure and probably resting comfortably in a hospital somewhere.

The reasoning for invading Iraq was not related to 9/11, the administration just took advantage of anti-Middle Eastern setniments in the US to carry out an action that the neocons had been pushing for since the Clinton years. They were on the phone about it practically the next day.

Most of the hijackers were Saudi, no disagreement - but they weren't acting with Saudi knowledge or facilitation. They were rogue terrorists with no state affiliation - why the hell would we attack our allies in Saudi Arabia? Besides being a financial disaster for the US, it wouldn't really accomplish anything as the government is hostile to anti-US terrorism already.

Not sure what this Bush/Bin Laden direct link you speak of is, but some Saudis were direct investors in the Carslyle Group, Bush Sr. mega investment organization. So are many, many other people. So what? The Saudis also withdrew from their investments after the attack for publicity reasons. As I mentioned before, Saudi Arabia has trillions invested in the US economy - what has this got to do with 9/11 exactly? Nobody has ever tried to hide Saudi investment or partnerships, why are you presenting this like its secret knowledge? Prince Bandar is on Larry King like once a month for crying out loud.

"not sure what you quite mean again here? im talking about the insurgence, the new breed of Afgani's, Iraq's(and indeed others) that defend their country; just their country, they have no prior politic bent. i said that if a foreign entity stomped all over my nation then i would fight them off, and i would hate them.
just a note: plenty of Iraq's welcomed the occupation to dethrown Saddam and the bathe party. but then they wanted them to fuck off.
additionally the Afganistan war was like 2 weeks. how? because it was a staged war to get boots on to the middle east turf."

Actually, if they're defending their country, then it technically would be a poltical cause (anti-occupation) that they're fighting for. The insurgents in Iraq and largely foreign and came into the country on Jihaad orders. It's much more religious and cultural as I understand it. There are numerous very good books written about modern terrorism and the Muslim revisionism that drives so much terrorism. I think reading about this stuff in detail would be very interesting for you. Once again, I don't mean to be offensive, but I feel like you cull most of your ideas and information and opinions from youtube, google video, conspriacy sites, etc. Go get some straight history and journalism on the topic, I bet you'd find it interesting.

So far as Afghanistan being staged, any proof or explanation of this? I guess all the people that died over there got a pretty raw deal. Afghanistan's Taliban regime harbored and nurtured Al Qaeda, although they haven't always had a totally smooth relationship - so we took out the Taliban government, which was pretty horrible anyways. It was pretty much universally supported by the world's nations and applauded as the right thing to do. Now, we've done a terrible job over there since then, largely thanks to the giant distraction and waste of Iraq, but I fail to see how this makes the war "staged." What do you even mean by that?

"how can war bankrupt the US? the military and oil monsters run America, they're loving it. its the tax payer that gets fucked and thats just dandy, after all eradiction off the middle class is pretty damn high on the Bush administrations hands.
and don't worry about war bankrupting America and fucking the dollar. you can do that yourselves. federal reserve, privately owned. the people that print the money, nobody to question or monitor their ongoings... nah, you've got it covered your end, don't worry about the war."

I'm turning into a broken record here, but I really don't understand what you are saying. Bin Laden has said numerous times that his hope is to break the US down financially by dragging us into costly and neverending regional wars. So far as the federal reserve being corrupt, that's pretty crazy. How so? Show me some evidence of this? So the new conspiracy is that the evil US government is just printing up money and screwing with interest rates for some nefarious scheme? Once again, the conspiracy has another completely unsupported and crazy layer. I guess all the economists around the planet that closely study the US economy are all morons then, because they certainly haven't noticed any monkey business. I'm guessing and hoping that you weren't being serious with that one. Plus, what would even be the point of screwing with the FED and the US treasury and such? What do you think they could be doing exactly. By the way, the government printing money doesn't actually increase wealth - just raises the ammount of money in circulation.

Also, why do corporations and the government want to bankrupt average taxpayers? Who is going to buy their products and also pay taxes? Kind of a suicidal policy for the conspiracy controllers, wouldn't you say? Once again, I really don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you have much understanding of how basic economics works or foreign policy and history. Go to the books - stay away from the internet.

"plain question you should have asked yourself beforeyou spoke of the above. why would America fight a war that could possibly bankrupt its self? you wouldn't would you. you fight for something, and its seldom peace my friend."

Same deal with this - why do you think that the Iraq war is profitable and good for America? It's kicking our asses, and the neocons are getting the exact opposite of what they were campaigning for with that PNAC paper. The army is screwed right now, and we sure as hell aren't investing in developing new weapons and expanding our capabilities. Like I said, the DOD can't even afford to get all our troops fully outfitted. How is this some kind of great windfall for the US again?

The reason we're in this situation is because the planners of the war thought that we would win easily and quickly. This is all public record - you know, greeted as liberators, all that stuff. The war proponents said over and over that it would be fast and easy - they did NOT anticipate a long and protracted battle in Iraq. They screwed up, they've even admitted it. Kinda yanks the rug out from under the conspiracy idea. Pleas stop and think about this a little more deeply.

I looked at the link for WT7. I have seen that site before, much nicer presentation that some of the others. In response to your question: I do not believe that WT7 was a controlled demolition, nor the other towers, and additionally I think it's absurd to say so. Who wrote that site? A credible expert? Are they presenting all the data? How do you know what they're saying is accurate, do they present both sides? Are their sources for any of their claims? No, of course not, it's a conspiracy website. Here are links to papers and studies, written by real experts (not anonymous internet guys with no credentials), discussing demolition and collapse ideas about 9/11:

http://web.mit.edu/civenv/wtc/
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/
http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/wt#Engineering and Construction
http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml

Here's an actual rebuttal pointing out some of the falacies in the questioning by NIST, although if you assume they're corrupt then you won't be putting much stock in it: http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

And, plenty more papers and analysis from died-in-the-wool experts can be found on this page: http://www.debunking911.com/paper.htm

Keep in mind, the links are on a debunking site, but the sites or papers they take you too are not affiliated.

So tell me, are all the engineers, materials experts, demolition experts, and firefighters with expertise in buidling collapse that don't think WT7 and the towers were a controlled demolition all morons? If it's so obvious and well supported, then why don't they agree? Is everybody in on the conspiracy?

This is a quote from a debunker's site, but I think it's funny:

"But why doesn't any civil engineer want to win the Nobel prize, write books, get on Oprah and become a national hero by exposing the greatest mass murder in US history?"

Yeah, why?

Hey Stridge -

thank you for bothering to compile such a lengthy, diligent post.

much of the Larry info i have read and won't refute because i do indeed believe it to be true... however, when i view the collapse of wtc7 i just can't be swayed, i'm rooted in the controlled demolition quaters and will remain there. and i admit that the red tape angle, when understood, makes little sense for Larry to be involved in any capacity... but its not open-and-shut. it doesn't sit right on the stomach. this is why i believe somethings afoot.

this thread orginally began as a 9/11 sounding board, but has traversed off track due to me, this is coz when there's money to be made and power to be gained there is invairabley a story not told that lives behind the scences.

and for every respectable engineer that says it wasn't controlled demolition, theres one that pipes up that it was... and do bare in mind that muzzle orders and the futility of exposing government have been around since the very beginning.

and the "pull it" term i refer to IS most definately used amongst laymans, which i stated. i worked on building sites for 4 years and heard it used on a number of occasions. my best friend wanted to be involved in the demolition side of engineering(he is now a civil) and he said that he wanted to do it coz he "can pull shit down, and blow shit up".
maybe the pro's don't use that term, but Larry is no virtuoso of demolition.

Stridge, this debunkingphile you have become needs to be addressed.
while your FEMA's, NIST's et al, have published their reports nullifying the conspiracy junkies, the conspiracy junkies have been asking one plain question time and time and time again: we want an independent body to investigate? it leads me back to power - the people that print the money have the power - the people the count the votes have the power ---
if an independent study, devoid of government appointment at no less than 100%, is undergone and it transpires that you are right, then i will stand corrected.
the facts made available are the facts that FEMA et al say is so, this is why conspiracy theorists bombard every last detail to the point of nausea. its all they can do.
no unappointed government acredited engineer has been granted authority to pick this 9/11 thing apart from the ground. if theres nothing to hide; then fuck it. how can we annihilate every conspiracy with ease??? there is no right answer.

i didn't make myself very clear when i talk off arms, the military, and intellegence... i believe this occurs at the very higgest levels of all of the above, not throughout the ranks.

i do read and delve into history regularly, and this is THE main reason why i buy into some conspiracy theories that do the rounds(not wholey however)

i find an abundance of factual, and theorized information about WWII, the Nazi's objective's, Nazi bloodlines, NASA, the CIA, the World Banks, and the like that leaves me mussing about the behind the scenes motives of action, reaction politics, policies, war. the links i left last time were not video's, they were chunks of written info that may lead you to tunnel deeper and get a book or two on the subject at hand.

once and for all this is what i believe -

i don't buy the public story of 9/11. whether it be an inside job, prior knowledge, or government sponsored terrorism, it is most definatley not what we're fed... i think all three is quite fitting.

i believe that the super bankers control the world more so than the elected governments.

i believe that the intellegence networks know too much to NOT be gravitating around one/two/three unified goals... what that is i don't know.

i believe that all big business is corrupt on some level.

i believe that the military push in the oil regions is soley to secure oil and reap the reward of power from that commodity.

i believe incrementalism is in motion globally, but hope that it is recognised the next time an incident takes place.

i THINK some revolutionary technology has been harnessed in the last decade that has spured(not caused it) the current global situation... this is purely speculation on my part.

i believe that everything is never what it seems... ask yourself if you are intirely truthful about everything and all you do? of course not, nobody is. this is why i believe what i believe.

keep pushing

additionally, the announcement of the deployment of a vessel with the purpose of an arial assult on Iran is on this magic little box that we in England call a television... luckly we don't have such restricted, censored, diluted "news" here in Blighty.

and as i said before, get your news off the net, not off the tube.

keep pushing

Well, at this point, then, I believe we should agree to disagree.

As I said before, if you believe in these massive global conspiracies and such, there isn't going to be any evidence I can show you or any question I could pose that would cause you to reconsider.

"and i admit that the red tape angle, when understood, makes little sense for Larry to be involved in any capacity... but its not open-and-shut. it doesn't sit right on the stomach. this is why i believe somethings afoot."

Thanks for taking a clear look at it. I believe, as you suggest, that it actually makes absolutely zero sense for the guy to detonate his own buildings (aside from the fact that this would make him a cold-blooded psychopath and murderer, it's also just an enormous headache for him for the rest of his life to deal with the consequences), but I digress. For me, I need something more than things seeming fishy - I need evidence and some sort of likely motivation for something that by all means is a completely irrational act.

"this thread orginally began as a 9/11 sounding board, but has traversed off track due to me"

I actually believe that original poster was addressing some conspiracy ideas, so we're really not off track at all.

"and for every respectable engineer that says it wasn't controlled demolition, theres one that pipes up that it was... and do bare in mind that muzzle orders and the futility of exposing government have been around since the very beginning."

This I must say, just isn't true. There is no parity, just a few fringe guys (e.g. Steven Jones, who is not a structural/civil/mechanical engineer, nor does he have any experience in the field of buildings and structures, or collapse/demolition) who question the official account. From the mainstream engineering community there is largely no comment, and what comments and studies were conducted happened long ago. The "evidence" pointed at by conspiracy advocates does not hold up to scrutiny, as some of the papers I linked demonstrates, and so there really isn't much to say on the matter for those with expertise. There is consensus among those qualified to evaluate the topic.

As I keep asking - if there is clear and strong evidence that it was demolition, then why don't people stand up and present it in a convincing fashion - why is nothing happening?

I know you believe the government is somehow suppressing all these people, but think about that - there maybe hundreds of thousands of engineers, firemen, demolitions people, mechanical physicists, and whoever else, that have the knowledge set and experience to evaluate this. We get one or two with dubious credentials on the internet that don't even bother to write formally suBathmateitted reserach on the matter? The government can't muzzle independent citizens from writing/talking about this, and certainly all the facts we're going to get about the physical event have been collected and released. That damn NIST report is 10,000 pages.

And, this doesn't even mention all qualified individuals abroad - who would the US government stop a Dutch or a Chinese engineer from publishing reserach on 9/11?

I just can't buy that there is any solid evidence that there was a controlled demolition and yet the international community of engineers and whoever else is just deafeningly silent on the matter. You can attribute this to some kind of sinister global conspiracy, but I honestly don't see how even the most involved and diabolical conspiracy could keep a lid on all the engineering academics and professionals on the planet.

"and the "pull it" term i refer to IS most definately used amongst laymans, which i stated. i worked on building sites for 4 years and heard it used on a number of occasions. my best friend wanted to be involved in the demolition side of engineering"

I'll take your word for this, but I've read otherwise. I've posted several things about Silverstein, and when the comment he made is palced in context it doesn't seem to be referencing demolition in any matter.

One question - if the guy is so powerful and well connected that he can get away with something like this, then why did he allow an interview to be aired where he exposes himself? You've stated that all mainstream media here is compromised and corrupt, so why did Silverstein drop the ball and then not even think twice about it? In some ways, it seems like the power and convenience of the conspiracy comes and goes here, doesn't add up for me.

"while your FEMA's, NIST's et al, have published their reports nullifying the conspiracy junkies"

Those reports and investigations weren't made to nullify any conspiracy junkies - they government mandated and would have happened in the complete absence of any conspiracy. They were conducted so we could ahve all the information about exactly what happened that day - basically standard procedure and in no way reactionary to conspiracy stuff. Frankly, I don't think most government agencies really care too much or take notice of the conspiracy world out there on the internet. This will come off as condescending, but most folks regard the conspiracy stuff as popular mythology and mildly amusing - they don't this stuff seriously. That includes me, but the 9/11 stuff I find more annoying and offensive than the other stuff for reasons I've already stated in this thread.

"we want an independent body to investigate"

So who needs approval to do this? Pretty much all the physical data is available. Anything that hasn't been released yet will be made available through FIA releases and such later on. Who's stopping anybody from investigating? Who would this independent body be? No offense, but the claim here is that the government is completely corrupt and in on this at all levels, at least if I understand you correctly, and also that they're capable of silencing andybody on the matter. So how would this investigation be possible in the first place? Frankly, there's a ton of data out there about what happened on 9/11, much more so than most things.

"no unappointed government acredited engineer has been granted authority to pick this 9/11 thing apart from the ground"

Well, I don't know exactly how you or anybody else knows that the government is withholding important information on 9/11. Do you have any evidence of this?

And also, I think there is plenty of data for all those indepdent engineers and other qualified folks to conlcude that controlled demolition and such didn't happen. If you read some of the papers linked, they can do it pretty easy with structural knowledge of the towers and cut n' dry physics. What kind of clandestine data is there that would just throw the official story on top of its head? Like I said, the old NIST report, 10,000 pages - that's a lot of data. I guess I just don't understand the greivance in this case as well.

"i didn't make myself very clear when i talk off arms, the military, and intellegence... i believe this occurs at the very higgest levels of all of the above, not throughout the ranks."

I think I get the idea: There is some unifying cartel of power behind all governments and corporations that works together towards some evil goal, I guess world domination. Like I said before, it sure seems like they don't have their ducks in a row - and it means that pretty much everybody in the world that studies economics, political science, diplomacy, military strategy, history, etc, are all morons because they can't see the gears moving, or at least that seems to be the implication.

"i find an abundance of factual, and theorized information about WWII, the Nazi's objective's, Nazi bloodlines, NASA, the CIA, the World Banks, and the like that leaves me mussing about the behind the scenes motives of action, reaction politics, policies, war. the links i left last time were not video's, they were chunks of written info that may lead you to tunnel deeper and get a book or two on the subject at hand."

I understand this now, but you can draw all kinds of crazy, and often times intriguing connections between historical events and figures without presenting a shred of solid evidence. Hell, look at the Da Vinci Code. People were having a hard enough time with that one and we already knew it was fake.

For every conspiracy book and video, there is vertiable megaton of information and matter of record that point back towards what I think most consider to be reality. Maybe some conspiracies even contain some kernel of truth or fact - but it seems like the people that are into conspiracies don't just buy into one here or there - they take them all as gospel. One thing to consider - people to make money from selling conspiracy books, magazines, and whatever else. Just like space aliens, angels, psychics, all kinds of other stuff of which there is no real evidence.

"i don't buy the public story of 9/11. whether it be an inside job, prior knowledge, or government sponsored terrorism, it is most definatley not what we're fed... i think all three is quite fitting.

i believe that the super bankers control the world more so than the elected governments.

i believe that the intellegence networks know too much to NOT be gravitating around one/two/three unified goals... what that is i don't know.

i believe that all big business is corrupt on some level.

i believe that the military push in the oil regions is soley to secure oil and reap the reward of power from that commodity.

i believe incrementalism is in motion globally, but hope that it is recognised the next time an incident takes place.

i THINK some revolutionary technology has been harnessed in the last decade that has spured(not caused it) the current global situation... this is purely speculation on my part.

i believe that everything is never what it seems... ask yourself if you are intirely truthful about everything and all you do? of course not, nobody is. this is why i believe what i believe."

I respect this, although I totally disagree with everything you listed. Maybe it's because I've studied and worked around government and probably a lot of the institutions that you think are in on whichever conspiracy, but that's neither here nor there. One thing I would ask you to consider is that don't you find all this stuff to be somewhat intertaining to learn/read about? I'd say that if you were honest with yourself, then you would answer yes to that question. Then I'd also ask you if you thought that it would all lose some of its appeal if you didn't think the stuff was for real?

Basically, I see the consiracy world as sort of like the other stuff I mentioned - psychics, paranormal stuff, space aliens, even religion - it all loses its luster if you don't believe in it. So, I guess I'm saying that I feel like the dedication comes from a somewhat irrational place in many instances, or at the very least the enjoyment of conspiracy stuff causes people to suspend serious critical thinking and analyitical thought.

To me, it's the proverbial mountains out of molehills scenario - conspiracists take loose connections, coincidences, accidents, oversites, obscure facts, and sometimes plain old mistruths and distortions or shoddy research, and string it together into a wildly improable and often logistically impossible story, usually about something or other evil and having to do with the government.

Anyway, at this point it seems like I'm trying to be more of a killjoy for your interests than discuss the hard facts on 9/11, so I'll cut if off, but I hope you do understand that it's pretty hard to come around to your point of view on 9/11 if you don't buy into the whole huge globo-conspiracy thing.

Oh yeah, I couldn't find anything on the internet or otherwise about deploying a carrier set for an airstrike to Iran. I think you may have misinterpreted what you read on that one. Bush did send another ship over to the gulf - but there's no announcement of attack or anything like that going on. Just good old fashioned gunboat politics (flex the muscles, let 'em see). We could run airstrikes on Iran in a variety of different ways, so I doubt one of our ships positioning in the region is anything more than PR. There's a great deal of discussion and fear about conflict with Iran in the US right now, it's not a closed or secret foreign policy problem by any means. I think you might have sort of a warped impression of how things actually are here . . .

i agree, lets put this to bed.

the additional comment was designed to get your back up, as were many other conspiracy believe's. i wanted to see how you would respond to the outlandish... nonetheless, i do believe in the retracing of historic relationships between the super-governments and building from there. i do strongly believe that at the highest ranks of the worlds prime intellegence agencies their is a combined, unified mandate to procure the knowledge of new-age exotic & esoteric sciences & technologies.

wtc7 didn't feature in the 9/11 commision. and the administration itself has abandoned the fire collapse theory... whats all that about? this is ridiculous considering.
steel frame buildings don't collapse after fire. history proves this. 100's have burnt(some for days) and NEVER collapsed. the skeleton of steel will NOT collapse. it mat warp, transpose, bend... NOT collapse on its foot... in 6.5 seconds.
its just not possible, impossible. the whole building did not burn, 1/2 the building did not burn, not even a 1/4. look at the photos, a few random blazes can be seen at a few random windows. and its not because the fires were raging inside because it doesn't work that way, the flames seek the oxygen mass, ergo many fires would have been visible.
then BANG, down she comes.
and i forgot to mention what was, or should i say who was housed in wtc7:
Salomon Smith Barney, American Express Bank International, Standard Chartered Bank, Provident Financial Management, ITT Hartford Insurance Group, First State Management Group, Inc., Federal Home Loan Bank, and NAIC Securities.
The government agencies housed at 7 World Trade Center were the United States Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management, the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (IRS), and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
i will never believe what i'm told in regards to wtc7 untill its proven beyond reasonable doubt.
and you should relisten to Larry's "pull it" reference... don't read the snippit transcript, listen to his words.

FEMA were the only authority allowed into ground zero. they were the only authority allowed to conduct an investigation with the physical evidence of the attacks at hand. there is no physical evidence remaining to be released in the public domain so to speak, it was cleared... and as you might recall, all the structural steel was shipped off immediately, held for a short period, then melted down... any physical evidence now does not exist, its been scrapped. this is of course useful if you've endeavoured to cover up something, what ever that may be.

anywho, its been a pleasure, lets just recline and see what the next few years has in store for us.

:)

keep pushing

Just came across this . . . it sums up my feeling on the 9/11 conspiracy and most others pretty well.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The One Truth That 9/11 Deniers Won't Face

The 9/11 denial movement has enjoyed a measure of success in recent months in gaining national attention. We have seen them on CNN, heard them on radio shows, and their books and websites abound. These conspiracy theorists are eager to confront and deny any truth about the 9/11 tragedies. All except for one. No 9/11 denier is willing to face or admit this truth: They want 9/11 to have been a government conspiracy rather than a terrorist attack.

I do not make such a statement casually. It is based extensive interactions with many 9/11 deniers over several months. I have participated in several Internet forums that discuss 9/11 conspiracy theories. I have even posed as a 9/11 denier to trade theories and rumors. Conspiracists don't arrive at their conclusions based on a skeptical and dispassionate evaluation of forensic evidence or expert analysis. Instead, they avidly embrace and utilize any circumstantial evidence that appears to support their favorite theory. They ignore logic. They employ logical fallacies in their arguments. It is this lack of objectivity and reasoning that betrays the fact that the 9/11 denier is motivated, not by truth, but by the desire to defend and validate their desired theory, namely that 9/11 was "an inside job".

During these interactions, I offered forensic evidence, scientific analysis, photos, simulations, and expert testimony that disproved the myths that underlie many conspiracy theories. For my temerity, I was rewarded with insults and name-calling, and I was frequently labeled as a "government shill" or a "paid disinformation agent". According to the 9/11 deniers, this information had been manufactured or influenced by "the conspiracy cabal." Thus, rather than evaluating the offered information, 9/11 deniers attacked both the messenger and the source.

For example, during an exchange on the theory that the Twin Towers collapsed due to demolition explosives, I questioned the lack of support of this theory by any demolitions expert or structural engineer. I noted that NIST, as part of its extensive investigation, had enlisted the services of hundreds of professionals including engineers, scientists, architects, and demolitions experts. Wouldn't the findings of these professionals be considered valid expert analysis? The answer according to the conspiracy theorist was "no". Why? Because, to the 9/11 denier, NIST is a government agency controlled by the conspiracy. And, no engineers have come forward because they are being suborned with "lucrative" government contracts.

In Stephen Covey's seminal work, "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People", one habit is "begin with the end in mind". That habit is excellent for organizing projects. However, it is utterly out of place in the search for truth and answers. Scientific rigor and methodical evaluation of possibilities are keys to finding answers and truth. The conspiracy theorists, however, have fully internalized the "begin with the end in mind" habit in regards to 9/11. In their case, the "end" is that our government, in some shape or manner, perpetrated the 9/11 attacks or knowingly allowed them to occur. They start with that goal in mind and work backwards to find any circumstantial evidence that might support that goal.

Recent polls have suggested that this 9/11 denial viewpoint might encompass up to one-third of Americans. For example, an August poll by the Scripps Survey Research Center at Ohio University found that "More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East." Of course, the same poll also found that 38% believe that the government assassinated President Kennedy and 40% believe that the government is hiding the existence of extra-terrestrial life. Perhaps paranoid conspiracism is simply a mindset of our times.

In investigating the details of this poll, several interesting findings came to light. The detailed results that prompted the conclusion noted in the preceding paragraph show that 16% thought that government involvement was "very likely", 20% thought it "somewhat likely" and 59% thought it "not likely" while 5% didn't care to answer. However, when asked very specific questions on likely conspiracy theories, rather than a general question, the results dropped. Only 6% thought it "very likely" that a missile hit the Pentagon or that the Twin Towers were collapsed by demolition explosives compared to 80% who found those scenarios "not likely".

This poll also identified a rising level of anger against the federal government and concluded that "Widespread resentment and alienation toward the national government appears to be fueling a growing acceptance of conspiracy theories". The poll also noted that those most likely to accept conspiracy theories included young adults, frequent Internet users, Democrats, racial and ethnic minorities, and those with only a high school education.

Why do I mention this poll and note these results? Because they again demonstrate that 9/11 deniers are motivated, not by a desire to find an objective and scientifically demonstrable truth, but rather because they want 9/11 to have been a conspiracy rather than a terrorist attack. A government conspiracy validates their anger at the federal government, it helps their political and/or societal agenda. An "inside job" suits the goals of these people far more than the reality of the worldwide terrorist threat.

The 9/11 deniers refer to themselves as "truth activists". That is a half-truth. They are certainly activists. But they are not pursuing truth.

cheers stridge.

what is terrorism?

if you puruse through the annals of terrorist attacks then you'll find a governmental link hanging off the back of well-nigh all of them.

of course it was a terrorist attack... government sponsored at its loosest.

more coincidence i remembered:

FEMA had that guy that said that he was deployed on monday night to go into action the following morning. this was debunked by saying he was disorientated by the gruelling situation, even though he did say "today" in context.

anywho, Rudi Giulianai, to the 9/11 commision said they were there coz on the 12th they were guna have a drill for a biochemical terror attack. the federal goverment were there in some numbers, as were the state emergency team etc etc.

however FEMA denied being in new york full stop and never mentioned a bio attack drill.

weird they would get their wires crossed like that.

and coincidental would you not think? right place wrong time i guess.

but thats not the big gun... can't believe i forgot this.

keeping the above in mind... on the day of the 7/7 bombings emergency teams and full equipment were already in place to deal with a biochemical attack drill at business buildings in the IMMEDIATE area of the 5 exact tube stations that felt the wrathe of terrorism... ready and waiting to practice the unthinkable.

can you fathome the magnitude of coincidence we're talking here.

i've read and heard a figure of 18 with 40 zero's after it... maybe its just 20 zero's, i don't know... but it sure is lucky.

gotta love coincidence... or am i just in love with the end.

keep pushing

I actually just liked that article because it pointed out somthing I've been unsucessfully trying to articulate here - that conspiracy theories work backwards from traditional and scientific investigation.

Conspiracists already believe the conspiracy is in place, so they then go back and sift through events, arranging their explanations to fit the conspiracy. This isn't objective by any means.

"Why do I mention this poll and note these results? Because they again demonstrate that 9/11 deniers are motivated, not by a desire to find an objective and scientifically demonstrable truth, but rather because they want 9/11 to have been a conspiracy rather than a terrorist attack."

That about sums it up I'd say. Whatever stance you take on all the facts, I think it's not unfair to say to that conspiracy buffs really want these conpiracy theories to be true. Otherwise what's the point?

Last edited:
Also, about the response teams being around in the vicinity during some of the attacks, I don't really think that means anything. It's certainly not in the astronomical odds that you mention - I don't even know how a person could enough information to calculate those odds. Response teams drill and practice all the time, especially in high profile areas like London and NYC.

Do conspiracy theorists really think that all terrorist attacks are fake?

stridge -

i'll break it down:

its london, seemingly normal day. 4 terrorists acting alone hop onto the tube network and detinate explosives.

at the five effected tube stations, there was already the ability to deal with the situation coz of a biochemical attack drill scheduled for that day. their were no other biochemical attack drills in place accross the entirity of london. yet the attacks effected precisely those 5 stations.

you cite that these drills happen all the time. where did you get this information from? this was the first mass drill ever in london... that fact just compounds the coincidence.

the odds are astronomical. its like winning the lotto five weeks running... think about it. is it not the same as me giving 5 mates the option to go antwhere they want in the whole of london, and then me nigh-on pin pointing their exact location? additionally the same procedure was implimented and on the ground in new york.

stridge, give me credit. i most certainly don't want these conspiracies to unfold and reveal pure verity, to reveal government is corrupt to the tune of calculated murder.

if it was fanatics through and through then we'll be fighting something utterly different... God. and you can't hold something that doesn't exist to account.

either is not good.

i say what i see, i don't work back from a big idea. a by-product of conspiracy is to theorize your perception of the WHYS, its a natural thinking pattern progression to look at the big picture.

i was thinking last night and realized that simple questions have yet to be asked about 9/11 in this debate. the coincidence card is what i will invairabley play.

how did those planes manage to make it accross new york, the most patrolled air space on earth?

why was there a 'stand down' order on the fighter jets to intercept? the first time ever this has been imposed.

why was there no physical eveidence of a plane crash when flight 93 went down? absolutely zero. have you ever seen a plane wreakage?

why is the impact at the pentagon a defined hole akin to a missile strike? why again was there no evidence of a plane ever crashing there? absolutley zero, that a boeing crashed into the wall of the building. you can only offer that it must have disintergrated on impact, which is ludicrous.

isn't it coincidental that the wall struck was the only wall constructed to take the sheer brunt of such an attack? and that flight 93 was destined for the white house, but heroic passengers down her in the name of america. coincidental that, save the statue of liberty, the status symbol of america was unscaved[like they'd blow up their own white house]

why were promenant world leaders forewarned not to fly on 9/11. many have openly reaveled this to reports the world over?

how did america have an instant battle blueprint ready and rearing for afganistan and the taliban(ships were deployed on 9/11) but took 5 days to organise a relief effort in the aftermath of hurrican katrina?

again with wtc7, i ask how a steel frame building can collapse on its footprint in 6.5 seconds as the result of fire, when its not only ever happened before to a steel frame building in the history of architecture, it is impossible that it would collapse in that manner?
(read a million papers, by a million NIST officals, i don't give a fuck... look with your eyes and a be true to yourself. look how it sags briefly before it succumbs to free fall, the result of central colums failing at once, the result of demolition... watch hundreds of controlled demolitions videos and juxdipose them with wtc7. its the fucking same. then watch videos of steel frame buildings collapsing... my bad, ya can't coz there aint none is there --- COME ON STRIDGE. say what you see not what you think)

we're propt on the vertex of coincidence here. with every question theres a prefix of coincidence. its ridiculous.

i'll add more when i compile them in mind.

keep pushing

There's actually a very clear-cut and well documented response to all the questions you pose. The Pentagon in particular, has come under enough scrutiny that even many conspiracy sites no longer take it seriously. If you want refuatation of these, I'll just be posting information that largley comes from debunking sites, which in the past you haven't seem to take very seriously, so let me know if you're acutally interested in seeing the material.

So far as the response team being in London and in the area: This was actually the first time the team had ever practiced in a public location? That's ratehr surprising but I'll take your word for it. I do know that these teams drill and practice a lot, at least here, just from reading so much about emergency and response services over the past few years. And honestly, what about ym questions regarding the relevence of the team being there? Where they that much more helpful in dealing with the bombings? These were cental metro areas; medical personell would have beena vailable almost instantly anyway - and was the government attempting to give themselves away once more? If they're sneaky enough to pull this kind of thing off, then why do they repeatedly send out these signals, which you feel are so obvious? It doesn't make any sense.

As you yourself point out, coincidence is the friend of the conspiracist - facts and hard evidence are not. When you already have the end result in mind, you interpret anything that happens as part of the conspiracy. Most of the things you mention about 9/11 (flight 93, WT7, controlled airspace) have been around since the start of the conspiracy stuff, and all ahve also been extensively discussed, investigated, and debunked. Just like the controlled demolition, conspiracists can produce no legit evidence of any of their claims, and like I said, in some cases such as the Pentagon some the savvier conspiracists have stopped making claims entirely.

Also, still curious over here - do you really think that all terrorism is faked?

Last edited:
So I'll just post some response matierial to your questions . . . but the fact that you're asking them in the first place suggests that you've only ever looked at the conspiracy side of it, which is discouraging. At least try to collect both sides of the story my man . . .

1. Patrolled airspace/standdown: not sure where you get the "most patrolled airspace on earth." Fact is, we don't 'patrol' any airspace. We don't ahve military planes cruising around keeping the peace in the airways, nor does any other nation. Nor was their any kind of standdown order as I understand it - we scrambled jets once there was a clear understanding that something was going on, as you'll see below. This is quite long, but it takes you step by bstep through the military and civillian bureaucracy that had to be navigated in order to get the fall rolling with actual fighters.

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=NORAD

As I said, the explanation of why there was no military intervention is very cut and dry, especially when all the facts are presented. You won't find any of this information on conspiracy sites because it very solidly refutes the conspiracy idea and can't be manipulated in any way to suit it.

2. Flight 93: This one shouldn't really require a response, as you could start your own line if inquiry by asking why all of the victim's families are in on the act? I guess their loved ones just vanished into the ether. Now, assuming that we're not going to count any of the numerous photographs, or the word of the thousands of people that worked on the recovery and reclamation efforts (there were people crawling around on their hands and knees for many weeks aftwerwards in an attempt to collect enough physical evidence to genetically identify all of the seperate victims - an amazing feat which they evnetually accomplished), there is still plenty of other evidence. And if the damn thing didn't crash, where did it go? All the people? Honestly, this angle on the conspiracy is just really, really crazy. Below is an account of the flight:

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=United_Airlines_Flight_93

Many of the popular Flight 93 conspiracy ideas are covered in the 'loose change' film. They are capably disproved here:

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg4.html

3. The Pentagon: This has been extensively disproved as well, so I'll just provide some links as with the others. As I mentioned, even some conspiracy websites are no longer arguing for this as the evidence is just so overwhelming that it undermines their credibility on what conpsiracy theories they still promote:

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg2.html

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=Pentagon

http://www.thenewamerican.com/artman/publish/article_124.shtml

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Here is a website that promotes the idea that 9/11 was an inside job, but doesn't buy the Pentagon and other 'no planes' theories:

http://www.oilempire.us/bogus.html

I unfortunately must say that I find it hard to believe that you don't want to believe in these conspiracies when it seems apparent that you haven't looked at both sides of the argument independently or conducted much of a personal investigation. It appears that you have looked at some of the most radical conspiracy marterial and taken it at face value without critical appraisal. That doesn't seem like the actions of somebody that is skeptical of the conspiracy in the first place, but I can't speak for you.

So far as your continued arguements about controlled demolition, I have refuted and provided tons of evidence to the contrary in previous posts, but I'll just add some more here. You may be interested in watching the video on the front page of this link to begin with, where in two of the leading conspiracy advocates debate a dubunker: http://www.debunk911myths.org/

One thing you'll find interesting are the many other examples that the debunker offers of steel framed building that have come down from intense fires, but the general discussion is good as well.

And so, more links for you to read - and please do read before just posting some different links in response. I have read or seen most of the mainstream conspiracy material and I know very well what the conspiracy arguments are, from both the debunking websites and the original article. I don't need to review it anymore.

http://www.jnani.org/mrking/writings/911/king911.htm

http://www.jod911.com/ - of particular interest here is the article written by a controlled demolitions expert. You will find no similar thing on the conspiracy sites.

http://debunk9-11myths.blogspot.com/2006/09/scienceresearch-papers.html
Above is a collection of links to papers written by people with expertise in the matter, not even really debunking.

hey stridge,

i've read all your links(most read before) and am only replying on wtc7. not coz im beat, but coz i don't have the time in my life to open this further than wtc7... when thats done maybe we can broaden the scope... if your game of course.

this is the link debunking wtc7

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=Design_and_construction_of_7_World_Trade_Center

there isn't much information here, stridge. the sole argument here lays with the final footprint size & the installation of caissions. when you read this link

http://www.wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm [5.2.1 foundations]

you will see that the information is very suspect. the wtc7 floor plan, from the blueprint shows this.

would the floor plan blueprint not be to scale?

if you took the time to read a more comprehensive bulk of info on wtc7 i think you may see where many falsities become apparent.

here is another bite about FEMA

What did the government do to investigate the unprecedented collapse of a steel-framed building from fires? It gave FEMA the sole discretion to investigate the collapse, even though FEMA is not an investigative agency.

FEMA assembled a team of volunteer engineers from the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), dubbed the Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT), to write the World Trade Center Building Performance Study . The engineers were not granted access to the site of the catastrophe. Rather, they were allowed to pick through some pieces of metal that arrived at the Fresh Kills landfill. Most of the steel was never seen by the part-time investigators. It had been sold to scrap metal vendors, and was being shipped out to overseas ports as quickly as the newly constructed infrastructure could handle.

The FEMA/ASCE investigation was not funded by an act of Congress, and given a paltry $600,000 by FEMA. 1 A March 2002 hearing transcript revealed that, just two month before publishing its final report the BPAT still had not been able to see blueprints for WTC 7 or the Twin Towers since they lacked subpoena power. 2

FEMA's BPAT, the only official organization that reported on Building 7's collapse within two years of the attack, published their Final Report in May of 2002, just after the last building remains had been scrubbed from Ground Zero. The Report was completely indecisive about the cause of Building 7's collapse.
NIST's Investigation

Later, the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) was charged with investigating the collapses of the World Trade Center skyscrapers by the National Construction Safety Team Act (HR 4687), enacted on Oct. 1, 2002. 3 Unlike FEMA, NIST chose to separate their analysis of the Twin Towers and Building 7 into two separate reports. Although they initially promised to release their final report on Building 7 in mid-2005, they delayed the publication date multiple times. As of this writing the report is promised sometime in 2007.

read the entirity of wtc7.net and we can spar on the matter.

in regards to the other questions posed by myself i'd like to incisively touch on them.

to begin,

"So I'll just post some response matierial to your questions . . . but the fact that you're asking them in the first place suggests that you've only ever looked at the conspiracy side of it, which is discouraging. At least try to collect both sides of the story my man . . ."

abit arrogant. i wouldn't be here otherwise. all links you have provided i have had the courtousy to visit. some i've already read, some i'll admit i got lost in locating the hoened subject matter. some i most definatley agree with.

have you taken your own advice?

"most patrolled air space on earth" was hurried. this isn't what i intended. i meant ardently scrutinized air space on earth; from the ground. not fighter jet fly bys on every 15 minutes, or whatever.

flight 93. i do not believe all the families are in on it. i simply ask where is the plane? a plane crashes and i expect to see a wreakage. not just a big hole in the ground. this is the only image i have seen, if you have happened across what im after then please direct me accordingly.
have you ever seen a plane crash aftermath?
before the area was cordonned off camera crews(news & civilian) only ever captured a hole. this doesn't make sense.
why haven't i seen the wreakage.

in the same vien, why have i not seen a boeing wreakage at the pentagon?
i saw images of men carrying "a boeings wreakage" away by hand, but never the mighty heap that is an airplanes skeleton. and please don't tell me it must have disintergrated.
have you ever seen a plane crash aftermath?
i saw significant damage to the pentagon, from an array of ground and airial camera shots taken only a short while after the crash.
if you where not informed, would you have(on the evidence at hand) reached the conclusion a plane must have careered into the pentagon?

and the video image. its so SO easy to shut me up. why have i only seen an explosion on the said wall? the footage released shows nothing, nothing, nothing, then a fire ball, then a fire ball etc etc. i never saw no plane. did you?
but they will cite that its coz the camera frames are at such a rate that the impact was missed and it was the only camera aimed at that area. i walk down a street in the center of london and ive got 10 cameras tracking my movements. the Penis EnlargementNTAGON has one shitty one pointing near one of 5 of its immense wall faces. that makes sense, why would i question that?

the biochemical drills in london. this was the first mass drill operation. it was only realized after the meleea had quelled, as many managers and employees of bussiness firms in the immediate bombing locales were interviewed by reporters(BBC, ITV, channel4) and procliamed how weird it was that the attacks occured in the exact areas these drills were in place.
2 managers spoke of how they were informed by a governmental official(what capacity was undisclosed) the previous day that this drill was taking place and they must abide with the practice circumstance.

why would they provide these facilities via a guise if they want to instill max damage? what i believe is that the terrorist attacks are designed with a primary goal of imbeding fear on its society, to gain control from that fear.
i think the above was used so the government didn't have the enevitable backlash of "failing to prepare" for such an attack. and the bio-chemical preperations are everso sleightly opposed to a good old bomb preperation.
i mean if that had happened then someone would be shouting from the roof tops, but they have the card to play by just saying why wouldn't we do that if questioned.

instead of linking me back to the sites i've already read, or attacking straight of the bat, ask the simple questions, the obvious questions and try to find the simple answers.

why are all this answers so fucking complicated?

and ive just reread where you stated you don't need to read anymore conspiracy angles coz you know it all... thats incredible... i have nothing to say about that.

just don't think the debunking is any place near definative.

controlled demolition. "good science and demolition theories". what mike king is saying is that a building of wtc1 & wtc2 mass would collapse on itself because of the volume of weight from above. it see this is clearly true. what i don't understand is the manner in which it collapses, coz the fortitude of the buildings dwells the lower you go. there is no resistance at all. many fire fighters reported hearing a second & third explosion moments before the buildings fell. is it not possible that, in accordance to mike kings analysis, that one or two blasts would be sufficent enough to certify bringing them down.

many photos are used to dipict a burning inferno inside wtc7, however if you cross reference the shadowing of the sun, with the time, these pictures are infact when wtc1 & wtc2 collapsed, and what is seen is the debris flumes. some though are genuine and you can clearly see a shit load of smoke. but these images are deceptive as they give the impression at a glance that the whole building was engulfed, but we know that isn't the case coz fires only raged on a select few floors(FEMA state this) lower down the building, and obviously smoke rises.

if you watch an explosion flume and contrast it with a debris flume you will be able to note the difference in mass as it traverses.

and i do not deny that the fires inside wtc7 were out of control. a fire in a builing complex of that size seldom is.

how that fire started and raged to a certain extent is explained using wtc1 's falling debris. i could buy that if it was explained how it could be possible, however when i read FEMA's report at how the building caught fire and remained in a crippling state, i found it proposterous.

its coincidence after coincidence... reread it http://www.wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm [Figure 5-26 Debris generated after collapse of WTC 7.]

i need to chill the fuck out for a while and have a rolly.

juxdipose snippets of info at http://www.debunking911.com/ with http://www.wtc7.net/ and prove/disprove what you feel you can.
these are the most informative, extensive sites available... the 2 sides to the coin.

cheers

keep pushing

Hey Reber, there are a ton of different points there to respond to.

Rather than write another gigantic email, I would suggest that you utalize youtube.com and look up the response the 'Loose Change' conspiracy video - which is somewhat distastefully titled "Screw Loose Change."

Screw Loose Change is a good example because the video contains every single part of the conpiracy you argue for, and very carefully addresses all of your concerns. It would be entertaining at the least an I believe the whole thing is only about 50 minutes long (it's usually broken into sections on youtube).

So far as the links I provided - the point was to show that there are papers written by actual ASCE engineers refuting the concpiracy ideas. The science and physics just don't support the conspiracy account, and the papers explain why. There is nothing of this nature on the conpiracy side. As I have always asked, if it is so easy to prove controlled demolition in WT7, then why doesn't somebody just do it conclusively? A demolition expert? An engineer? If the evidence is so clean cut that all these laymen on the internet can easily figure it out, then why doesn't one credible expert write a paper and suBathmateit it for review?

The fact is, there is no real evidence that WT7 was controlled demolition, and no controlled demolition experts or engineers support the theory that it was. Have you not seen the video where the penthouse first collapses, 15 seconds before the global collapse (there is no reason for this to happen in a CD, and there are absolutely no explosions/squibs on the very clear camera footage)? Or the one wher you can see an entire corner of the building is missing from intenese debris damage? Or any of the video of people on the street running from the area because they can visibly see the center of the building sagging long before the building came down? Or read any of the accounts of the firefighters who decided they didn't want to go back because they could hear "groaning noises" from the buidling's structure failing, or the firefighter's quotes predicting the building was coming down because they could see the structure failing from a distance? I assume not, as these things are not brought up as frequently in the conspiracy sites. There were no fatalities in the WT7 collapse because everybody around there knew it was in danger if coming down and they got everyone out and away, thank god.

I really suggest you watch the debate on the link I posted before between Dyaln Avery and Mark Richards - the debate also covers many of the issues you're concerned with - particularly flight 93, and the whole thing is fair, both sides get equal play. http://www.debunk911myths.org/ Just click on the video cap of the guy sitting at the table.

So far as the Pentagon, I really think you haven't been looking at any non-conspiracy material, because there is lots of plain wreckage and it has been explained so thoroughly that even many conspiracists don't buy the no plane theory anymore - including the one I linked for you.

So far as the investigation - so it was volunteer engineers? I didn't know that. This is interesting as many conspriacists (not necessarily you) claim that government engineers concealed the truth in order to protect their jobs.
Hard to see volunteers doing this sort of thing.

Let me ask you this: the conspiracy sites that claim to emperically pick apart the logic of the NIST report do so by only looking at the report and having significantly less access than the volunteer team from ASCE. So how, if the ASCE team was under-equipped to evaluate the whole thing in your opinion, are the guys reading through reports on the internet without any egnineering credentials so reliable? Please think about that for a moment as the logic seems to contradict rather heavily. You claim the team didn't have the resources to do a good job - but they had a hell of a lot more resources than the conspiracy guys on the interenet.

I don't mean to come accross as arrogant, sorry if that was the impression you recieved.

Really, I think you should watch the "Screw Loose Change" video, at least just for a laugh. Everything you bring up is addressed in the video from both sides as the video is just an interpsered critique of the original. Flight 93, WT7, the Petnagon, everything is covered in great detail. It's worth your time.

The interview linked above as well, where they explain that about 95% of flight 93 has been recovered (remember, the plain hit the ground at approximately the same speed as a bullet leaves a gun - the wreckage takes a while to work out, and pictures have been released, but how often does the public get to just go view a plane wreckage? It's simply never done, not in this case or any others).

cheers stridge,

i will watch, screw loose change, and read the info given.

i appreciate the fire crews testamonies and those of the public, and don't believe there is any hint of deciet in their words. this is not where i ever base my perception.

this is old hat now, but im a coincidence man. and a realist(believe it or not)

i don't see a definative in the papers & documents that debunk wtc7. i see answers debunking the demolition of generic buildings, not wtc7.

find out who FEMA are. the info i gave you is absolutely true.

wtc7 was put in a box from day one. it was NOT all over the news, many of your networks were told not to air the collapse and focus on wtc1 & wtc2.
did it get a fair eulogy, so to speak.

i look to history, and i look to the source.

n the mid-1990s British Steel and the Building Research EstablisHydromaxent performed a series of six experiments at Cardington to investigate the behavior of steel-framed buildings. These experiments were conducted in a simulated, eight-story building. Secondary steel beams were not protected. Despite the temperature of the steel beams reaching 800-900 C (1,500-1,700 F) in three of the tests (well above the traditionally assumed critical temperature of 600 C (1,100 F), no collapse was observed in any of the six experiments).

100 years and hundreds of steel frame building fires and none have collapsed absolutely. 3 collapse on the same day, by virtue of the same incident, all leased by the same man, who recently secured ownership... this is just the tip of the iceberg of coincidence.

its astounding the coincidence that has occured yet it is a source question that is overlooked.

wtc7.net can challenge, and has challenged every aspect of wtc7... its not a conspiracy site per se, its a site devoted at contesting the label FACT. it tackles the debunkers head on, not conspiracy.

these are the names behind wtc7 http://www.wtc7.net/articles/index.html. waging war on facts... i read what you offer(not yet all of the last though coz theres shit loads) please read this site cover to cover. it nullifies almost all of the official reports with hard evidence that you can see and read infront of you. it is compiled to destroy... and is most reader friendly.

if you could, in any walk of life, describe an event with a similar magnitude of coincidence i'd like to hear it.

you couldn't write it..... or could you?

keep pushing

Read through all the stuff in the link, with the exception of the Stephen Jones article, which was so thoroughly ripped up that even he has admitted there are mistakes. Plus, the article didn't even pass review in his own department at BYU and he eventually lost his job because of the shoddy research contained within it. The guy isn't qualified to address the subject in the first place - he works with particle physics, no mechanical, structural, or civil engineering.

Honestly, and I do not mean this in a condescending way, but the critiques and articles on the site spend all their time making inconclusive statements and accusations but offer no solid evidence of the 'demolition.' Whenever their facts don't line up, they suggest they official report is faked or altered.

For example, in the article contained in this link: http://www.wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

There is the following statement (article authors comments on the original report are contained in the asteriks).

"It appeared that water on site was limited due to a 20-inch broken water main in Vesey Street. ***This is an outright lie. This is Manhattan, more fire hydrants per square meter than any other place on earth.***"

Outright lie? If the main water supply to the immediate are is busted, then there is going to be a serious shortage of available water regardless of how many hydrants there are. I don't think the author has any clue about physics or basic infrastructure, but the amount of water moving through a 20 in. (imagine the size and flow of that pipe - it's huge!) main, but that would severely degrade the water supply in the area. So how is the statement a lie? And what does the number of hydrants have to do with anything?

Comments like that, that show such a high level of naivety by the author, make it hard for me to take many of their statements seriously. How can this person be qualified to evaluate something as complciated and tremendous as the WT7 collapse if they can't even understand the simple point of a broken water main making water access in the immediate area difficult?

It also contains many statements of non-fact, pure speculation, or completely unrelated comments. Basically, I find it very unconvincing, and as I said, no real evidence is offered that anything other than fire brought the thing down. It also begins by stating that no other steel framed building has ever collapsed from fire. This is a frequent conspiracy claim, but it's not true. In that interview I mentioned, the debunker describes at least fire in asia where two very large steel-framed building collapsed from fire (without the added structural damage WT7 suffered), and on some debunking sites they have news articles listing others.

The articles, and some are cleverly written, fail to provide any evidence of their claims. Also, I think it's important that articles of this nature are written by somebody with some credibility and outside fact checking on the matter (like peer reviewing, which has been done several times for the debunkers but never conspiracists).

As I keep asking - if these sorts of articles are such rock solid appraisals, then why doesn't a qualified person take notice and present the work somewhere? Why have no engineers or other people that are capable of evaluating this stuff at a detailed level stepped forward? Of all the engineers around the planet that must have come into contact with this stuff, nobody? Really? I keep harping on the point, but it is critical.

Anyway, I'm just a layman, and I can see numerous errors in what I read on the WT7 site. If you read it with a critical eye, it doesn't hold up too well.

I'll be curious to see what you think of the Loose Change critique. As I said, they cover every issue that has been raised in this thread and more in the movie.

Frankly, if no acredited engineers and demolitions experts buy the 'controlled demolition' theory as even plausible, I don't understand how people can keep buying into it. There is simply no hard evidence to support it, and a mountain of evidence to contradict it.

So far as coincidences, these are the hallmarks of every conspiracy theory, Kennedy being the all-time leader I expect. Coincidences mean about as much as you want them too. For example, we have gone over and over about how 9/11 will end up costing Silverstein money - and yet you still consider this a coincidence in the larger plot.

To believe there is a conspiracy I would need to see some hard evidence of demolition/no planes (for the Pentagon and 93) - as well as an explanation of where those planes and passengers went. I'd also like to see one credible individual (not Steve Jones, not Alex Jones, I mean a person with true expertise in the field whose work is recognized by their peers) confirm this as a serious indicator that the official story is wrong. This simply has never been produced by the conspiracy side.

This is going to sound offensive again, so I apologize in advance, but the stock and trade of conspiracists is coincidence and speculation. When they debate with facts and hard evidence, they lose.

Normally I don't much care or take an interest in conspiracies in the first place, but as I've mentioned, I find the 9/11 conspiracy to be offensive in some ways, so I have taken an interest in why some people buy into it.

Back
Top Bottom