Lemontree

Registered
1: Is there such thing as shrinking penis??

A few years ago girls used to tell me i have a big dick, after some time i observed that it's not the same, it started getting smaller so i measured it it was 15 cm/5.9inch, but that was just from my skin, than i did not know about this stuff here and did not know i have to measure it pressed against the bone. Last night i saw that it was really small compared to what i knew to have... and measured it again... bone pressed this time...and i had 13cm/5.1inch. Has anyone confronted with this? Is something wrong with me?

2: Is it normal that at my age, 29, to loose erection if not stimulated for 30 seconds?

Altough i can maintain an erection for 2 hours, if i not finish and if she is manually stimulating, as soon as she stopps, as in ..10 second i start to loose hardness, and in 30 sec.. i'm flaccid... this is a problem for me when it comes to putting on the condom, by the time i have to penetrate her, i can't, i'm that flaccid...

3: What ca i do to have full erections?

Even when i am finishing my penis is not hard enough, the skin is loose and the head is half hard, feels like it's made out of rubber...

1- It is most likely that you:

-1- Measured incorrectly before and therefore have no evidence to really prove you were bigger before. This is how you measure (written by DLD):

Correctly Charting Your Measurements

Bone Pressed Erect Length
Penis length is defined as the linear distance along the dorsal side of the erect penis extending from the mons veneris to the tip of the glans. In non-medical terms, the penis length is measured in a straight line on the top side of the erect penis, from the start of your pubic bone to the tip of your penis. Penis circumference is defined as the linear distance around the widest, thickest, part of the erect penis (see below).

1. Stimulate yourself into the erectile state.
2. Place your ruler at the pubic bone, at the base of your erect penis and measure to the tip of your glans.
3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis. (In the example shown, the measurement would be 4 and 3/4 (4.75) inches.)

Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
1. Make sure you are in a completely flaccid state.
2. Place your ruler at the pubic bone on the side of the penis
3. Stretch penis straight out
3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis

Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length
2. Place your ruler at the skin on the belly, at the base of your erect penis and measure to the tip of your glans without pushing ruler.
3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis.

Flaccid Length
2. Place your ruler at the skin on the belly, at the base of your flaccid penis and measure to the tip of your glans without pushing ruler.
3. Read the nearest quarter-inch measurement at the tip of your penis.

Penis Erect Circumference
Penis length is not the only factor in determining penis size. The width, girth, or fatness, of a penis is also an important aspect when considering how you compare. Most people have a penis that is either longer and thinner, or shorter and fatter. To compare how the girth of your penis compares to the population, use the instructions below to determine your penile circumference (distance around the widest part of your penis).

2. Place the fabric ruler or string end at the widest part of your penis and wrap it carefully around one time. Mark the spot where the string first touches itself.
3. If using string, take the marked string and lay it against the ruler. Read to the nearest quarter-inch measurement.

Penis Flaccid Circumference
2. Place the fabric ruler or string end at the widest part of your penis and wrap it carefully around one time. Mark the spot where the string first touches itself.
3. If using string, take the marked string and lay it against the ruler. Read to the nearest quarter-inch measurement.

-2- It is most likely due to decreased EQ (Erection Quality). Whether it be age or not- there are different factors that strongly influence a man's EQ. Hormone production, vascularity, inadequate nutrition intake etc. There is a big chace for you have been less than 90% EQ when you measured last night.

There is no such thing as decreasing penis- once mitosis has occured and cells have divided- you have a new size. There is something as "temporary gains", but those refer to people who do PE (Penis Enlargement) and exercise their penises, putting stress on them (whether the stress induction is in the form of a stretch or expansion) for a certain amount of time. The elongation/expansion after the exercises is called a temporary gain (it is temporary, but as time passes and the body adapts to the stress- it undergoes the process of cell division giving you a new size. A great read here is the " SRT " theory (click on the " SRT " button). This thread will help you understand how it all works. Another good thread is ( http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/85195-length-gaining-mechanics.html ) written by me myself (inspired by the SRT theory or the way I call it- the SRT LAW). You (I suppose) do not do PE, so I do not think this is a case you fit in, it is most likely a measuring or erection problem.

2- It is normal to have EQ problems at any age. Luckily, this is not something you can not fix. First, you need to find where the problem is and then you can treat it. I have an article on ED (erectile dysfunction) and EQ (erection quality) that is yet to be released. In that article I describe how to treat ED and imrpove EQ. I recommend you to give it a read when it gets released. :)

And about your "no stimulation no erection" problem- I guess it is either a mental or a physical issue. Mental issue- this means that during the time you are not physically stimulated you get no mental stimulation and you lose interest (therefore decreasing your EQ). Phisical issue- this means that it is just a must for you to be stimulated to get good blood circulation. Now the way an erection occurs (I copied this from my article) is :

In result of physical and/or mental stimulation, the brain sends impulses to the blood vessels in the penile tunica (the tissue that surrounds the Urethra the Corpora Cavernosa chambers) to relax therefore causing the Corpora Cavernosa chambers to get filled with blood. Then, the blood gets trapped under pressure inside the tunica and an erection occurs. The reverse process is when the blood outflow channels in the penis open, allowing the trapped blood to leave the penis, leaving it flaccid (soft).

If the problem is physical- I guess it is due to poor vascularity (which can be easily treated with PC muscle exercises called kegels (search the word on the forum, you will get the results needed)) OR that your blood outflow channels open immediately to let all the blood flow out of the penis. A simple advice for the condom applying is to use contriction (whether it be hands or not), just constrict the exteme base of your erect penis to have all the blood stuck in, and then ave the girl put the condom on.

3- To have full erections you must 1st understand what is the reason for your poor erections. Hopefully, my article is going to get released soon, I think it would be of help to you. :)

AI hope I helped, if not (or if you have any additional questions)- make sure to ask- I will be around (alongside with all the brothers around) to help you. All the best, Zam! :)

he has said it all like always....lol
erection quality ,emotional quality EQ and EQ are your main concerns..that has caused a bit of decrease in size if you feel so...cuz stress does this for sure and it miight be temporary.....
visit a doctor first and if he says you dont have a functionality problem then try jelqing for some time to see the difference.
but kegels you have to do for sure

@Zambrodom3

Well, thank you sir, this is a well crafted reply, might as well be the most well crafted reply i've ever seen on a forum since the down of the internet.
Read everything you recommended, and will start today. I don't even have a heat pad, but i will worm some chlothes on the radiator.. that's how motivated i am :D. Thank you sir, again!

@pogzee

You are totally right, it's been half an year since i started to grind my teeth in sleep, that's how stresses i am... the downsides of having a business... What doctor should i see? What.. field, urologist?

@Zambrodom3

Well, thank you sir, this is a well crafted reply, might as well be the most well crafted reply i've ever seen on a forum since the down of the internet.
Read everything you recommended, and will start today. I don't even have a heat pad, but i will worm some chlothes on the radiator.. that's how motivated i am :D. Thank you sir, again!

@pogzee

You are totally right, it's been half an year since i started to grind my teeth in sleep, that's how stresses i am... the downsides of having a business... What doctor should i see? What.. field, urologist?

Zambrodom3;629214 said:
AI hope I helped, if not (or if you have any additional questions)- make sure to ask- I will be around (alongside with all the brothers around) to help you. All the best, Zam! :)

thanks sir and i its very much helpful for me too.

You got some excellent advice my Brother now you need to apply it. Many guys have come here with the same issues and today have conquered these problems. Train hard and ask question.

Back
Top Bottom