iGrowSteady

Registered
DLD, brothers, thanks for like, existing and all. For many reasons I say that, but especially because of this...

http://www.viarexlabs.com/VX12C/?lpk=7&sc=CBVX4T12C&affid=825858&subid=STviarexfroc0309EKyahooRS

A cream, a simple yet complicated amalgam of chemicals and pixy dust, will get your dick THREE to FOUR inches bigger then it is now... Not to mention rock hard, thicker, better orgams, and maybe it'll even do your God damned taxes!

I know it's bullshit. You do to. Yet, if not for being here, I won't lie, I might buy it. I'd do the research of course, find out it's all crap, but the idiot inside me would say; "You just don't fucking know man, you just don't." Preying on my hopes of a permanent quick and easy monster dick. How great it would be, how great.

Yet here I am, hoping against logic that one of you will say yes, curiousmate, I have used it and here's the before and after! But other then me complaining and all, tell me this, where do they get the balls to over hype their product? A month, a month they say this cream will make you 3 to 4 inches bigger. That's some balls, so if nothing else give them an A for that.

Penis enlargement is big business. Think about it: This MOS Forum is a big site itself! But, this place has real information, exercises and equipment usage guides.

It doesn't take balls, I'd say. There's been hyped products all the time. "Just read our testimonials." "Oh yeah, thanks to this cream I'm now finally 10 inches! Girls love me now!"
Yeah, if it would be that easy.

Of course, people are often dreamers, so am I. Of course it would be fantastic that if I could grow that much in a month. But really; look into the terms and conditions; they'd be sending you four tubes of the cream every 30 days, so you don't run out of it.
At a nice reduced rate for 99,99 USD plus 9,95 USD shipping. And: "Please remember that most customers see remarkable results after using this product consistently for at least 3 months." That's a straight quote from the site.

Some of these creams have some beneficial ingredients. Some are nothing but almost vaseline.
Please, curiousmate, let your concious mind be your guide! These times in economy, more than 100 USD a month is pretty big expense for a cream. Think about it, even three months they suggest would run you over 300 bucks!
If the money isn't an issue, then trying out things can be fun.

But, in the end: We are not shaped in one night. Some changes just take time and effort. That's why I think some men might not buy Penis Enlargement, as they try out for a while, seeing no results. Those who continue, believe and go further will enjoy the growth.

All the best. Interesting topic, nice you brought it up curiousmate!

"Please, curiousmate, let your concious mind be your guide!"

Oh absolutely... Which is why I was venting and dreaming, thinking how great it'd be, but my super ego just said NO, don't be stupid!

But thanks for your response. Like you said too you're a dreamer and it'd be wonderful if any of this was possible. Hell, forget about the price and the deception that it won't be permanent in 1 month while they sell off 4 tubes saying it will. If you had to keep using it and pay the price, but it did make you rock hard and bigger all around, I'd get a job on the weekends to pay for it!

Would be nice though, but yeah, this is a lucrative field for sure. So here's a not so subtle ass kiss wish for DLD, as because this is such a lucrative field, someone like him may as well benefit! Especially with the work he's putting into the DLD pill

CuriousMate;537981 said:
"Please, curiousmate, let your concious mind be your guide!"

Oh absolutely... Which is why I was venting and dreaming, thinking how great it'd be, but my super ego just said NO, don't be stupid!

But thanks for your response. Like you said too you're a dreamer and it'd be wonderful if any of this was possible. Hell, forget about the price and the deception that it won't be permanent in 1 month while they sell off 4 tubes saying it will. If you had to keep using it and pay the price, but it did make you rock hard and bigger all around, I'd get a job on the weekends to pay for it!

Would be nice though, but yeah, this is a lucrative field for sure. So here's a not so subtle ass kiss wish for DLD, as because this is such a lucrative field, someone like him may as well benefit! Especially with the work he's putting into the DLD pill

The Super Pill will change the entire industry, word to life!

You know man, not that you don't know this, let alone all of us, but you just don't know, in a way none of us do... How right you are.

Look, I'm still more or less new to Penis Enlargement, but I've hated my size my whole adult life. In many ways it can affect a man's self esteem, shyness, sexuality, etc. To really be able to take something that for ONCE isn't bullshit, that will really do what it says, will yes, change the entire industry for life.

This men, is a worldwide game changer, seriously, think about it. DLD is developing something that will assist in gains girth and length wise, semen volume, overall penile health, etc. (If I left anything out or misstated DLD please advise.)

I could go on as anyone whose read my stuff knows, but I'll say as plainly and without emotion as I can... If by the end of this year, which we're a quarter into already, with these pills and the necessary exercise... If I'm at the size I want to be at and permanently so, DLD, you will have literally changed my life for the better.

BUT, noting is guaranteed in life, except those two pesky things that we all know about, so even if I don't have an anaconda in my pants, either way DLD you have helped me and MANY more like me by just being committed to the cause and brotherhood.

TRy it out and let us know about your experience with it. These look appealing even though 9.9 times out of 10 they are bullshit! I mean come on, who wouldn't want 3 inches added in...DAYS! I want to know how this works out for you.

helpseeker;538569 said:
TRy it out and let us know about your experience with it. These look appealing even though 9.9 times out of 10 they are bullshit! I mean come on, who wouldn't want 3 inches added in...DAYS! I want to know how this works out for you.

Well I didn't do it, and though we all know it's BS, like, I want to anyway. One month? Hell, I'll wait two!

CuriousMate;538729 said:
Well I didn't do it, and though we all know it's BS, like, I want to anyway. One month? Hell, I'll wait two!

:) or six:) For me it took most of a year and then some. The first 2" came easy, the remainder of my gains happened through the intensity of the advanced exercises and training found in SRT.

hepcat;538754 said:
Why not just wait for DLD's Super Pill?

Oh I am I am, trust me like many of us I can't friggin wait, but I just saw this and sighed... In a way, enjoy sites like these, in a mere month they will pray-fully be all but be Penis EnlargementRMANENTLY put in the past!

DLD, tell me if you don't mind, what were you at the very beginning and how did you come to Penis Enlargement? Much like the rest of us, frustrated \ embarrassed with your size?

CuriousMate;538815 said:
DLD, tell me if you don't mind, what were you at the very beginning and how did you come to Penis Enlargement? Much like the rest of us, frustrated \ embarrassed with your size?

I started penis enlargement with an erect, bone-pressed size of 6.5" x 4.75". Over my 11 years I have made a total gain of 4.25" in length and 2" of girth. The first 2 inches of length I made in my first 6 months, the remainder is still being created today! Girth was tough in my first year but when I adopted super-sets as seen in the SRT Routine, my girth started to blow up.

A lot of my story in in this article by Salon Magazine

Very cool, and did you ever think this endeavor would become something that would help many many many men?!?

CuriousMate;538866 said:
Very cool, and did you ever think this endeavor would become something that would help many many many men?!?

Yes, my motives from the first belief I forged was that I would spend my life teaching men these secrets. This, is my work of love and determination.

doublelongdaddy;539415 said:
Yes, my motives from the first belief I forged was that I would spend my life teaching men these secrets. This, is my work of love and determination.

Well even before the DLD pill I think it's clear you've been helping men for many years. WITH the DLD pill, well I'll just say I look forward to it for all the obvious reasons...

Plus the fact that at this point, with the time it takes to get it all done (hard to get hard for the Bathmate!:{) I think I may just go with jelqing \ stretching \ ROP \ and the DLD pill!

CuriousMate;539497 said:
Well even before the DLD pill I think it's clear you've been helping men for many years. WITH the DLD pill, well I'll just say I look forward to it for all the obvious reasons...

Plus the fact that at this point, with the time it takes to get it all done (hard to get hard for the Bathmate!:{) I think I may just go with jelqing \ stretching \ ROP \ and the DLD pill!

:):):) all smiles!

I gotta love it man... I've been here for a half year or so, so I'm hardly one of the veterans... But I've come to trust the brotherhood here as well as you DLD.

Now I won't lie, I'll probably google the hell out of the DLD pill because I'll be curious about the ingredients... But I get a very confident sense from you, that you know you're on to something and soon it will change lives for the better.

Am I right?

CuriousMate;540477 said:
I gotta love it man... I've been here for a half year or so, so I'm hardly one of the veterans... But I've come to trust the brotherhood here as well as you DLD.

Now I won't lie, I'll probably google the hell out of the DLD pill because I'll be curious about the ingredients... But I get a very confident sense from you, that you know you're on to something and soon it will change lives for the better.

Am I right?

lol, keep searching! DLD, the name is becoming very valuable!

Back
Top Bottom