3 years doing PE: results (& a couple of questions!)

Soooo.... I did some pumping yesterday (using a Hydromax Bathmate) and the 5 5 3 routine. First time in ages. Also used a cock ring for 30 minutes afterwards.

But I think I'm doing something wrong... this morning I woke up and my foreskin has REALLY ballooned/swelled up... like a freaking golf ball, lol šŸ˜¬. (I remember this happened last time I used it too).

So, what am I doing wrong... am I pumping too much/with too much pressure?

Thanks.
Yep, SIM pointed out that you got fluid retention issue. It's very common when you restart your pumping activities. It happened to all of us. Erection at 80% or greater is required. This is to expand at optimal condition, on top of preventing fluid retention. Wearing the ring is fine, but my suggestion is to stimulate to get into full erection if and when possible. This is to mitigate fluid build up. The ring alone will only trap fluid if you don't expand your corpus cavernosa to displace the fluid from building up in the skin.

Curious, does the fluid also build up after pumping? If so, crank down the pressure. If not, and you only get the fluid after wearing the ring, downward jelq as SIM pointed out.

Bathmate per HINK is 13Hg -16Hg. So right off the bat, you are going from Zero to over 100. This time around, think about mittyvac with gauge.

If you had left the cock ring on for more than 3 hours I could see the golf ball size and it has happened to me, but not with just 30 min.

5 x 5 x 3 seems a bit strong for you, lower time and pressure

Hink only provided estimated values. My brothers and I did the pressure test for the HydroXtreme. Yes, it's 16.3 inHg at 100% baffles gaiter compression. That's about 15 pumps in. It literally feels like your penis is being sucked into the cylinder like the cylinder eats you up. At 10 inHg, there is a strong suction against your base. Imagine if you out will, someone presses their base of the palm against the pelvic bone, while sucking on you like they want a hicky mark on the entire penis.

Always good to have a gauge, or a gauge mod.

True. Another incredible thing you can use heat and massage to reduce the swelling
MOS RED will help reduce fluid retention as well.

@Rob35 the main veterans here all gave you the rundown. I can say you've reached a great BPEL. My suggestion, and mine alone, focus on girth, to reach that 6.2in. Why? Tissue elongation priming for length work later and filling the lady of yours to the limit before the length work. The length you have now will fulfill every know positions in the books unless the lady has too much paddings all around. The girth will induce the orgasms into a chain, and the chain will induce climaxes.

Vac system (Bathmate or MityVac) in the morning in a 3x3x3 rather than a 5x5x3 routine can work in to our favor. This minimize fluid buildup. When you can, wear an ADS (SiliStretcher) in a low tension (1.5lbs to 2lbs) just to keep the penile body elongated, and a cock ring to keep those chambers constantly expanded at 70% during healing. Do wear a short penis sleeve 80% of the pre pump erected girth at the base before putting on the cock ring at the base for further constriction. This is more for comforts than for blood trapping. NO CLAMPING!

At night, 3x3x3 again to ensure additional expansion can take place. Keep the new expansion for 90 minutes with trapped volume as you cycle in the blood with stimulation. Rest after. No more on blood trapping. Allow the cellular bodies to activate regenerative responses during rest phase since you already stressed the penis all day.

I accelerated my girth growth from this method. We can really go into details later if you like. Something to think about.
So you did 3x3x3 twice a day, that sounds interesting and I would definitely like to hear a bit more if you are inclined to share. How much time between sessions? How many days a week for this did you do? Did you use use the same type of pump intensity progression from set 1 to 2 to 3, like you have advised in other posts?

So you did 3x3x3 twice a day, that sounds interesting and I would definitely like to hear a bit more if you are inclined to share. How much time between sessions? How many days a week for this did you do? Did you use use the same type of pump intensity progression from set 1 to 2 to 3, like you have advised in other posts?
I would sometimes do the 5x5x3 3 times a day. I guess it depends on what your body can handle

I would sometimes do the 5x5x3 3 times a day. I guess it depends on what your body can handle
Exactly just that DLD. 5x5x3 at 3 times a day is way too extreme for anyone who are not used to it. I can barely take on 5x5x3 at 2 times a day with ADS on top. Crazy fatigue.
As for why less time and more session, it's quite simple. Early morning, after rest phases where cellular regenerative processes slows down to divert energy to higher functions, lower stress points will do more good than higher one time stress point at night. Why? By stressing the cellular bodies once the in the morning, on top of wearing a cock ring to continually keep expandin to maintain expanded state, the energy dedicated to higher functions don't have to work at hard diverting to cellular regenerative processes. Those who suffered traumas and required recovery tend to be sluggish all day. Why? The body diverted too much energy elsewhere, causing lack of energy to provide to the rest of the body functions.

Rather than 3 sessions a day, one session in the morning, then the ADS/expansive session for 5 to 10 minutes each hour, is more than enough to trigger the body to produce low energy repair to initiate vesicle trafficking, exocytosis, and endocytosis for cellular membrane repair, while maintaining the high output of energy to higher body functions without disruption. Extreme trauma under 5x5x3 will divert too much higher function energy to compensate for sudden cellular body breakdown.

3x3x3 at lower vacuum pressure sufficient in stressing and breaking small amount of cell walls, and the erected state will further break down the cell walls continually at small incrementation for continual low energy repairs. One more session at night, either be 3x3x3 or 5x5x3 will force the body to shut other higher functions down (while you're sleep) to fully focus on repairs.

We can even go into rDNA and cell cycles with key hormone production during cellular regenerative processes if you want. But it will be as boring as reading a pamphlets on how pain dries.

That's why I say listen to your body and do what is possible

That's why I say listen to your body and do what is possible
Funny how you said that. When our body tells us to stop, it has a lower safety limit in mind. But our bodies also have upper safety limits as well before the critical limits. I believe he's at the lower safety limit that his body is screaming at him. This is why he needs to test his baseline and do a dynamic pressure test. 4 to 5 inHG is his lower limit. Test the upper limit baseline by pumping to 6 inHg, and slowly release back to 5 inHg in a 30 second intervals. This will reproduce a body conditioning response to create upper and lower baseline limits. This was the method taught to me by the olden brother with the python penis. I constantly test my limits every 2 to 3 weeks now. I believe he followed your suggestions way back when.

Funny how you said that. When our body tells us to stop, it has a lower safety limit in mind. But our bodies also have upper safety limits as well before the critical limits. I believe he's at the lower safety limit that his body is screaming at him. This is why he needs to test his baseline and do a dynamic pressure test. 4 to 5 inHG is his lower limit. Test the upper limit baseline by pumping to 6 inHg, and slowly release back to 5 inHg in a 30 second intervals. This will reproduce a body conditioning response to create upper and lower baseline limits. This was the method taught to me by the olden brother with the python penis. I constantly test my limits every 2 to 3 weeks now. I believe he followed your suggestions way back when.
Good points

Back
Top Bottom