3 years doing PE: results (& a couple of questions!)

Rob35

Registered
Hi guys -

Hope you're all well (and getting results!). I've been lurking on these forums for quite a while, so just thought I'd finally post/share my experiences. I've been doing PE for around 3 years now... these are my stats:

Start: BPEL 6.7" MSEG 4.8" BPFL 5.2" MSFG 3.9" BPSPL 6.9"

Now: BPEL 8.3" MSEG 5.5" BPFL 6.2" MSFG 4.5" BPSPL 8.8"

Original Goal: BPEL 8.0" MSEG 5.5"
New Goal: BPEL 9.0" MSEG 6.0"

My current routine is:

3-4 hours a day wearing an extender (at a VERY tight stretch!)
45-60 minutes a day double-clamping
10-15 minutes manual stretching/jelquing (twice a day)
4-5 days on, 2 days off

Anyway... would you consider these results good/bad/average? Also, I was wondering how long you you guys have been doing PE for? I'm currently around my original goal... but now I'd love to get to 9.0"! 🤦‍♂️ (...is it just a case of no matter what size you are, you always want to get bigger?).

And what one thing/exercise do you think is best for gaining girth - Clamping? Pumping? Bundled stretches? (...something else?). I'd really like to get to around 6".

Any info/advice would be great 👍.

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to MOS. Congrats on your gains. Your gains are slow for that 3 years period. Within a year, you should gain nothing less than 2.5 inches in 12 months.

Now you are 8.3 inches, you need to attack the penis differently. Do something that you have not been doing before. Switch to doing bundled stretches with the length master. But the length master brother.

You will get to your girth goal faster if you do 5x5x3 pumping routine. Buy the mityvac pump. A combination of Slow squash jelq and pumping will bring all of your needed girth gains.

"Nothing less than 2.5" in 12 months"... surely that can't be correct?! 😧 (at least 7.5" in 3 years?). It sounds very unrealistic, if you don't mind me saying... I've read a lot of PE journals/posts etc. and half an inch per-year gain seems to be the norm/realistic goal 🤔. (I think there'd be loads of guys with 10"+ cocks if the gains were 2.5" in a year?).

Anyway, thanks for your message and advice... I hope this reply doesn't sound rude - I'm just... shocked, lol. 🥴

Last edited:
Rob, Congrats on this huge goal you have already reached!
I'm at 1/2 inch growth for 1 year.
When you read my posts, I'm a big water pump guy. I'm in my 40's and that not only is getting me great girth but the best EQ of my life. I would read a lot on this forum and learn about 5 x 5 x 3 and also Red light therapy.

"Nothing less than 2.5" in 12 months"... surely that can't be correct?! 😧 (at least 7.5" in 3 years?). It sounds very unrealistic, if you don't mind me saying... I've read a lot of PE journals/posts etc. and half an inch per-year gain seems to be the norm/realistic goal 🤔. (I think there'd be loads of guys with 10"+ cocks if the gains were 2.5" in a year?).

Anyway, thanks for your message and advice... I hope this reply doesn't sound rude - I'm just... shocked, lol. 🥴
I gained over 3 Inches in penile erected length within 1 year of stretching (also gained a lot of flaccid length), so this progression is very realistic.

But you need to go hard in order to get it. This is possible with bundled stretches behind the cheeks and LengthMaster 3. You need to increase the intensity in a progressive way, and it's far from easy. It just depends on how fast you want your gains and what programming you are using, and what your life allows. For me it would not have been possible if I didn't live alone, or had no girlfriend or wife.

@Rob35 I think you have spent your time on places where they are content with slow gains.
Nothing wrong with slower gains, but personally I hate wasting time.

@Rob35 the main veterans here all gave you the rundown. I can say you've reached a great BPEL. My suggestion, and mine alone, focus on girth, to reach that 6.2in. Why? Tissue elongation priming for length work later and filling the lady of yours to the limit before the length work. The length you have now will fulfill every know positions in the books unless the lady has too much paddings all around. The girth will induce the orgasms into a chain, and the chain will induce climaxes.

Vac system (Bathmate or MityVac) in the morning in a 3x3x3 rather than a 5x5x3 routine can work in to our favor. This minimize fluid buildup. When you can, wear an ADS (SiliStretcher) in a low tension (1.5lbs to 2lbs) just to keep the penile body elongated, and a cock ring to keep those chambers constantly expanded at 70% during healing. Do wear a short penis sleeve 80% of the pre pump erected girth at the base before putting on the cock ring at the base for further constriction. This is more for comforts than for blood trapping. NO CLAMPING!

At night, 3x3x3 again to ensure additional expansion can take place. Keep the new expansion for 90 minutes with trapped volume as you cycle in the blood with stimulation. Rest after. No more on blood trapping. Allow the cellular bodies to activate regenerative responses during rest phase since you already stressed the penis all day.

I accelerated my girth growth from this method. We can really go into details later if you like. Something to think about.

Last edited:
@Rob35 the main veterans here all gave you the rundown. I can say you've reached a great BPEL. My suggestion, and mine alone, focus on girth, to reach that 6.2in. Why? Tissue elongation priming for length work later and filling the lady of yours to the limit before the length work. The length you have now will fulfill every know positions in the books unless the lady has too much paddings all around. The girth will induce the orgasms into a chain, and the chain will induce climaxes.

Vac system (Bathmate or MityVac) in the morning in a 3x3x3 rather than a 5x5x3 routine can work in to our favor. This minimize fluid buildup. When you can, wear an ADS (SiliStretcher) in a low tension (1.5lbs to 2lbs) just to keep the penile body elongated, and a cock ring to keep those chambers constantly expanded at 70% during healing. Do wear a short penis sleeve 80% of the pre pump erected girth at the base before putting on the cock ring at the base for further constriction. This is more for comforts than for blood trapping. NO CLAMPING!
Hey - thanks for your message/advice.

Why no clamping though? I would think it to be very beneficial... especially after pumping (ie. better than a cock ring)?

Hey - thanks for your message/advice.

Why no clamping though? I would think it to be very beneficial... especially after pumping (ie. better than a cock ring)?
There's a different between clamping vs constriction or restrictive blood flow. Clamping performs a kink to both sides of the penis, literally crushing the blood vessels and capillaries, and potentially damage nerve bundles without knowing. Those who clamped in the past learned not to use the clamps as they are but to modify with softer cushions using foam rubbers and gel to prevent the mentioned from damages.

Unlike the clamps, the cock rings made of silicone, or even penis sleeves made of silicone, allow the adaption to the penile base and the flexibility to allow blood to cycle at 70% and allow nerve signals without the kinking. This also provides you the opportunity to perform kegel exercise to program the mind to get full erections at the new expanded state. Clamping don't allow that.

There's a different between clamping vs constriction or restrictive blood flow. Clamping performs a kink to both sides of the penis, literally crushing the blood vessels and capillaries, and potentially damage nerve bundles without knowing. Those who clamped in the past learned not to use the clamps as they are but to modify with softer cushions using foam rubbers and gel to prevent the mentioned from damages.
Yeah, I have 2 rubber cushions both sides of mine.

Why no clamping though?
Members have come and cry on the forums because they permanently inured their penis with clamping. Some members lost the ability to get an healthy erection.

Clamping is an old technology that give you a higher risk for strokes and restriction of blood circulation in your heart, and lungs.
What you do now will impact you when you get older, do not risk your life just for PE.
What I'm talking about is called: Deep Vain Thrombosis. Blood clots get stuck deep inside your veins and can dislodge, maybe 10 years from now and then you are really fucked...there is no redo once you introduce these blood clots into your bloodstream.

Water pumping is superior. When you see the growth with water pumping there is no need for clamping.

Unlike the clamps, the cock rings made of silicone, or even penis sleeves made of silicone, allow the adaption to the penile base and the flexibility to allow blood to cycle at 70% and allow nerve signals without the kinking. This also provides you the opportunity to perform kegel exercise to program the mind to get full erections at the new expanded state. Clamping don't allow that.
Using the slow squash jelq is a great example 👍

Soooo.... I did some pumping yesterday (using a Hydromax Bathmate) and the 5 5 3 routine. First time in ages. Also used a cock ring for 30 minutes afterwards.

But I think I'm doing something wrong... this morning I woke up and my foreskin has REALLY ballooned/swelled up... like a freaking golf ball, lol 😬. (I remember this happened last time I used it too).

So, what am I doing wrong... am I pumping too much/with too much pressure?

Thanks.

Soooo.... I did some pumping yesterday (using a Hydromax Bathmate) and the 5 5 3 routine. First time in ages. Also used a cock ring for 30 minutes afterwards.

But I think I'm doing something wrong... this morning I woke up and my foreskin has REALLY ballooned/swelled up... like a freaking golf ball, lol 😬. (I remember this happened last time I used it too).

So, what am I doing wrong... am I pumping too much/with too much pressure?

Thanks.
Don't know. It is important to go in with a full erection when you are pumping, or at least 80% erection.
Sounds like fluid retention. Do downward Jelq's between sets in order to reduce it during session.

But I really don't know. Suddenly waking up with fluid retention. That is something I have never experienced.
Are your penis free during sleep?

But I really don't know. Suddenly waking up with fluid retention. That is something I have never experienced.
Are your penis free during sleep?
Correct, sir. I had a cock ring on for about half an hour afterwards and then went to bed. My foreskin was "plump" (if you know what I mean), but nothing out of the ordinary. This morning though, it was huge and all out of shape... quite worrying(!).

Correct, sir. I had a cock ring on for about half an hour afterwards and then went to bed. My foreskin was "plump" (if you know what I mean), but nothing out of the ordinary. This morning though, it was huge and all out of shape... quite worrying(!).
Sounds like your penis is not used to pumping?
As I said, downward Jelq's will help you with fluid retention.

Sounds like your penis is not used to pumping?
As I said, downward Jelq's will help you with fluid retention.
Maybe... I haven't done it in about a year (because the same thing happened before!). It wasn't painful or uncomfortable at all though. Puts me off pumping a bit 🥴.

Last edited:
Maybe... I haven't done it in about a year (because the same thing happened before!). It wasn't painful or uncomfortable at all though. Puts me off pumping a bit 🥴.
This can be the reason.

When I started pumping again with Bathmate, my fluid retention was kinda bad, but after some time my tissue adjusted. I had the same happening with bundled stretches with LengthMaster 3.

But if I do not do downward Jelq's the fluid retention gets to much between sets and after session.

Back
Top Bottom