theguvnor19;724605 said:
What is your maximum goal, BaddJack?

A few years ago, when I was at 7.5 x 5.5 and dreaming of reaching the magical 8.0 x 6.0, that was my goal.

Now that I have quickly overshot that goal, and gained too much girth for vaginal sex with my wife,
I have opened the floodgates and am targeting no magical number.

Instead, I am going to strive to be all I can be, hopefully a thunderous 12.0 x 8.0 mid girth.

I want to completely stuff my 12.0 x 2.5 tube, which I can get to 10.25 currently if you count my ballooning foreskin.

BaddJack;724634 said:
A few years ago, when I was at 7.5 x 5.5 and dreaming of reaching the magical 8.0 x 6.0, that was my goal.

Now that I have quickly overshot that goal, and gained too much girth for vaginal sex with my wife,

Instead, I am going to strive to be all I can be, hopefully a thunderous 12.0 x 8.0 mid girth.

I want to completely stuff my 12.0 x 2.5 tube, which I can get to 10.25 currently if you count my ballooning foreskin.

Shoot a picture of that, sounds impressive!

BaddJack;724634 said:

I remember you from a long time with the very monstrous girth. This is a good time to hear you tell us what your gains are like now. I believe you rarely get pussy now if you are still training your girth because I remember you used to be very thick almost 8 inches or so

huge-girth;758324 said:
I remember you from a long time with the very monstrous girth. This is a good time to hear you tell us what your gains are like now. I believe you rarely get pussy now if you are still training your girth because I remember you used to be very thick almost 8 inches or so

Yup, huge freaking girth! Most women would probably fear that much girth. I would like to hear how sex is for him now.

Back
Top Bottom