theguvnor19

Registered
Looking for members of the brotherhood or somebody you know that has gained 2 inches or more in girth to share their experience in gaining girth. What were your or their routines and how long it took?

Acromegaly is a memeber on here that has made good gains from pumping. It is possible to gain 2 inches in girth with consistency and patience.

theguvnor19;723015 said:
Looking for members of the brotherhood or somebody you know that has gained 2 inches or more in girth to share their experience in gaining girth. What were your or their routines and how long it took?
Well, I haven't gained 2"......but I have packed on an inch in 4 months......and I'm working on that second!!! And it's been a lot of hard work!! But, I enjoy it, so it's not really like work!

\10 long years i started at 5,5 inlenght and im 7.25 bpel (breaks suck)lol maybe a bit more..i started like 6 or 7 years ago..

theguvnor19;723015 said:

i have gained a lot of girth but im kind of obsessed. There are many factors like time, intensity, equipment available, genetics, health factors, and the list goes on. in general i think we should always try to enjoy whatever we are doing, and if you are truly passionate about what you do the results will definitely shock yourself and others. Just try to enjoy the journey and have fun in your life.

Adamtf1982;723024 said:
Well, I haven't gained 2"......but I have packed on an inch in 4 months......and I'm working on that second!!! And it's been a lot of hard work!! But, I enjoy it, so it's not really like work!

What's your routine that's packed on size so quickly?

theguvnor19;723097 said:
What is your routine? Impressive gains.

Well, basically....all day, every day......and I spend, at least, 8-10hrs a day, in my extender....but every two hours, give or take, I go piss, and when I do, I do manual stretches, and at least a couple dry jelqs, and a couple SSJ's, and then back in the extender I go!! About mid day, I'll do a good hard girth workout, and then clamp, or use a snug cock ring, for 30 min, or so........then back in the extender! Then at night, I use my bathmate....I do the 5x5x3 girth blasters, and then clamp again, for about 30 min. I'm about to start hanging in the evenings again, but not doing it right now....took a break.... I do that shit, every day, no exceptions!!

Adamtf1982;723100 said:
Well, basically....all day, every day......and I spend, at least, 8-10hrs a day, in my extender....but every two hours, give or take, I go piss, and when I do, I do manual stretches, and at least a couple dry jelqs, and a couple SSJ's, and then back in the extender I go!! About mid day, I'll do a good hard girth workout, and then clamp, or use a snug cock ring, for 30 min, or so........then back in the extender! Then at night, I use my bathmate....I do the 5x5x3 girth blasters, and then clamp again, for about 30 min. I'm about to start hanging in the evenings again, but not doing it right now....took a break.... I do that shit, every day, no exceptions!!

Did you use the regular cable clamp? I heard it breaks easily. How long does it last before it starts getting bad and no longer usable? I have two regular cable clamp from 2013.

huge-girth;723111 said:
Did you use the regular cable clamp? I heard it breaks easily. How long does it last before it starts getting bad and no longer usable? I have two regular cable clamp from 2013.

I use the Cable Cuff, from Home Depot......they're the best, that I've used. Been using this same one for months! I do have a spare, but this one is working just fine. I like the way they work, a little better than most of the others.

Adamtf1982;723100 said:

how do you stay in the extener so long

mza;723126 said:
how do you stay in the extener so long
What do you mean?? Comfort wise......safety....?? Have you had problems staying in one, for long periods?

Adamtf1982;723127 said:
What do you mean?? Comfort wise......safety....?? Have you had problems staying in one, for long periods?

comfort wise
i can stay in my extender for an hour maximum

mza;723128 said:
comfort wise
i can stay in my extender for an hour maximum

What kind do you have? I've got the SG. And what exactly starts bothering you? And mine only stays on, about 2 hours straight, most of the time, sometimes 3 hours......gotta piss some time! Lol. But, it's taken a little trial and error........and minor mods, to get to where I can go that long.

Just remember......when it comes to all this stuff.....no matter what you're doing......or what you're using......there's a solution, to any issues, you might have! That's what we're here for!!

Adamtf1982;723131 said:
Just remember......when it comes to all this stuff.....no matter what you're doing......or what you're using......there's a solution, to any issues, you might have! That's what we're here for!!

So true, as a Brotherhood we have been successful and very influential on all things to do with Male Sexuality.

Adamtf1982;723130 said:
What kind do you have? I've got the SG. And what exactly starts bothering you? And mine only stays on, about 2 hours straight, most of the time, sometimes 3 hours......gotta piss some time! Lol. But, it's taken a little trial and error........and minor mods, to get to where I can go that long.

after an hour it starts to hurt
i use sg with velcro

acromegaly;723080 said:
i have gained a lot of girth but im kind of obsessed. There are many factors like time, intensity, equipment available, genetics, health factors, and the list goes on. in general i think we should always try to enjoy whatever we are doing, and if you are truly passionate about what you do the results will definitely shock yourself and others. Just try to enjoy the journey and have fun in your life.

How many inches have you gained exactly? What was your starting size?

mza;723146 said:
after an hour it starts to hurt
i use sg with velcro
What starts to hurt? Base?? Glans?? Whole shaft?? Be a little more specific, and we'll get you fixed up!

Adamtf1982;723172 said:
What starts to hurt? Base?? Glans?? Whole shaft?? Be a little more specific, and we'll get you fixed up!

yes the head gets cold and right where i have the velcro it hurts
i use toilet paper and foam under the velcro

Back
Top Bottom