Munto;723651 said:
Then I hope my 10x7" is realistic for now :D
I might go up an inch, seriously...
Hell, even if they aren't realistic

Like I said, shoot for the stars and you may land on the moon. If you want something bad enough you will find a way to get it.

huge-girth;723726 said:
King of girth, my X40 is coming with the wine vac mod. I will be taking some instruction from you as soon as I start training. I want keep the penis guessing.
You are going to go super sayin level III

acromegaly;723761 said:
You are going to go super sayin level III

There is this routine you created but I can't seem to find it. I've searched but to no avail. I remember you said it should be done in the shower or so. Can you show me where I can find that written you once talked about?

Big Schwanz Acht;723539 said:
I ain't DLD, but with your enthusiasm, zeal and dedication you'll hit each/every goal, no doubt! I look forward to your posts cuz they always motivate me...thanks, bro

Hey man, thanks! And I guess the way I see it is.......if I'm gonna do it.......I'm gonna get it done!! I'm not much on failure!! Not saying that I'm perfect.....or everything I do, or try to do, always end up perfect, lol......but I promise, if it's something that solely depends on dedication, and effort.......it's ass is whooped!!! I just can't see, going through the months, years, and all the discomfort.........to not get where I want to be!!! And I think the ones, that get on here, and say, "help......been doing PE for a year, and haven't gained anything".........are just fooling themselves!! Some people have different ideas, on what dedication, and hard work means!! Lol. Sorry......some may gain a little faster than others......but all dicks are matter of the same shit, and grow, with some motivation!!! I remember not too long ago......when I could easily adjust the tension on my extender.....now, I shit you not..........my dick pushes against both bars, when I first put it on!!! That's enough to motivate anybody!!! Peace out!!!!

huge-girth;723811 said:
There is this routine you created but I can't seem to find it. I've searched but to no avail. I remember you said it should be done in the shower or so. Can you show me where I can find that written you once talked about?

here is my beginner/intermediate workout: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/88290-acromegalys-girth-protocol.html
if you have done a lot of edging type training already it wont be that much of a breakthrough. It made my girth grow like crazy but unfortunately i dont have the time nowadays to take super long showers and use �naked people movies� everyday... I also have a lot of ideas for an advanced program that i dont have time for myself but I think would be really good to share with you guys.

theguvnor19;723814 said:
huge-girth, what was your starting size?? what size are you now?

The same mistake most of us made, I didn't measure when I started pe but I believe I should be around 5 inches in length or thereabout. Now when I'm erect, you will see hair along my shaft to half way up. I'm 5.5 mid shaft now and slightly larger at the base. As at the last time I measured I was slightly above 7 inches in length. But I haven't trained for more than a year now. But I'm about resuming training just waiting for my bathmate to arrive.

acromegaly;723830 said:
here is my beginner/intermediate workout: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/88290-acromegalys-girth-protocol.html
if you have done a lot of edging type training already it wont be that much of a breakthrough. It made my girth grow like crazy but unfortunately i dont have the time nowadays to take super long showers and use �naked people movies� everyday... I also have a lot of ideas for an advanced program that i dont have time for myself but I think would be really good to share with you guys.

I normally edge before putting on the bathmate and I think this is where all my massive expansion is probably coming from. I will like to know about your advanced programs if you don't mind.

huge-girth;723937 said:
The same mistake most of us made, I didn't measure when I started pe but I believe I should be around 5 inches in length or thereabout. Now when I'm erect, you will see hair along my shaft to half way up. I'm 5.5 mid shaft now and slightly larger at the base. As at the last time I measured I was slightly above 7 inches in length. But I haven't trained for more than a year now. But I'm about resuming training just waiting for my bathmate to arrive.

So you are around 5.5 inches in girth now? What was your starting girth (guesstimate)?

theguvnor19;723991 said:
So you are around 5.5 inches in girth now? What was your starting girth (guesstimate)?

Like I said earlier, I didn't measure before starting so as a result of that, I don't know my starting girth but I'm 5.5 inches in girth now.

huge-girth;724013 said:
Like I said earlier, I didn't measure before starting so as a result of that, I don't know my starting girth but I'm 5.5 inches in girth now.

If you had to hazard a guess, how much would you say you've gained so far? Just using the eye-ball and hand method :)

Big Schwanz Acht;724014 said:
If you had to hazard a guess, how much would you say you've gained so far? Just using the eye-ball and hand method :)

I will say I've gained up to at least 1.5 inches in length and some girth nearly half inch in girth.

theguvnor19;723015 said:
Looking for members of the brotherhood or somebody you know that has gained 2 inches or more in girth to share their experience in gaining girth. What were your or their routines and how long it took?

I'm surprised you haven'y read my posts on several sites, LPSG - Major Girth Gain Solution

constriction using an adjustable collar or a clamp coupled with engorgement by forcing blood into the penis from below the constriction point causes the penis to balloon to incredible hardness - shiny glossy glans

do that as often as you can and for as long as you can stand, not to exceed 15 minutes at a time, and you will grow quickly

I also pump to extreme pressures, up to -25 Hg, which would destroy an unconditioned penis for brief intervals, like a minute at a time

my starting girth was a straight 4.5, my wife used to ask if I was in

last year I was a steady 6.0 mid girth, currently a steady 7.0, and get to 8.5 mid girth after a chem PE session followed by constriction and pumping

I'm shooting for the moon girthwise - over 8.5 base girth now

simply google - major girth gain solution

P.S.

I have broken 3 cable clamps simply by milking blood from below the clamp during constriction, the internal pressure pops the sprockets

BaddJack;724085 said:
I'm surprised you haven'y read my posts on several sites, LPSG - Major Girth Gain Solution

constriction using an adjustable collar or a clamp coupled with engorgement by forcing blood into the penis from below the constriction point causes the penis to balloon to incredible hardness - shiny glossy glans

do that as often as you can and for as long as you can stand, not to exceed 15 minutes at a time, and you will grow quickly

I also pump to extreme pressures, up to -25 Hg, which would destroy an unconditioned penis for brief intervals, like a minute at a time

my starting girth was a straight 4.5, my wife used to ask if I was in

last year I was a steady 6.0 mid girth, currently a steady 7.0, and get to 8.5 mid girth after a chem PE session followed by constriction and pumping

I'm shooting for the moon girthwise - over 8.5 base girth now

simply google - major girth gain solution

P.S.

I have broken 3 cable clamps simply by milking blood from below the clamp during constriction, the internal pressure pops the sprockets

Have you posted it here?

That is the gospel truth - the brotherhood have a common goal.

Thanks for you guidance.

BaddJack;724226 said:
That is the gospel truth - the brotherhood have a common goal.

Thanks for you guidance.

That is what we do, guide each other to the next big thing! What is your final goals Bad?

Back
Top Bottom