mza;723213 said:
yes the head gets cold and right where i have the velcro it hurts
i use toilet paper and foam under the velcro

I use the silicone comfort band myself, and haven't tried the Velcro.......but try leaving out the toilet paper, and go buy a roll, of foam athletic pre-wrap. It's super thin, stretchy, and comfortable.......also, get you a roll, of self adhesive sports wrap......you can get it at Wal-Mart, with the Ace bandages. Put you a good, 5+ layers of the foam wrap, and then cut a narrow strip, of the self adhesive, and wrap it around snug......it's sticky, and not likely to slip.....and makes for comfy padding too.

Adamtf1982;723226 said:
I use the silicone comfort band myself, and haven't tried the Velcro.......but try leaving out the toilet paper, and go buy a roll, of foam athletic pre-wrap. It's super thin, stretchy, and comfortable.......also, get you a roll, of self adhesive sports wrap......you can get it at Wal-Mart, with the Ace bandages. Put you a good, 5+ layers of the foam wrap, and then cut a narrow strip, of the self adhesive, and wrap it around snug......it's sticky, and not likely to slip.....and makes for comfy padding too.

Great advice Adam, you have been very helpful, thank you.

Adamtf1982;723226 said:

thanks man

doublelongdaddy;723242 said:
Great advice Adam, you have been very helpful, thank you.

Thank you DLD! That's always a compliment, coming from you!

theguvnor19;723465 said:
For you Adamtf1982? What are your short term and long term goals?
Well, I don't want to kid myself, and believe that when I hit a certain number, that I'm gonna stop......like it's enough....lol. But, I think it is important to have goals.....even if they change, as soon as you meet them! So, I'm gonna say for now, till I change my mind.....I'm gonna say 8"x6"-6 1/4". I'm pretty thrilled with my girth, so, a little more maybe, or cementing that, and then hitting that length, would be great.....and I will get there!! Ain't that right, DLD.......?? I'm gonna get there!!

Adamtf1982;723538 said:
and I will get there!! Ain't that right, DLD.......?? I'm gonna get there!!

I ain't DLD, but with your enthusiasm, zeal and dedication you'll hit each/every goal, no doubt! I look forward to your posts cuz they always motivate me...thanks, bro

Adamtf1982;723538 said:
Well, I don't want to kid myself, and believe that when I hit a certain number, that I'm gonna stop......like it's enough....lol. But, I think it is important to have goals.....even if they change, as soon as you meet them! So, I'm gonna say for now, till I change my mind.....I'm gonna say 8"x6"-6 1/4". I'm pretty thrilled with my girth, so, a little more maybe, or cementing that, and then hitting that length, would be great.....and I will get there!! Ain't that right, DLD.......?? I'm gonna get there!!

I made the mistake of getting off track when I wanted to experiment. I should've just kept trying to gain. Luckily I picked myself up after lazyness. A thread dedicated to a routine progression helps. And if you lie then you're only hurting yourself.

mza;723146 said:
after an hour it starts to hurt
i use sg with velcro

This is normal. Just ease the tension or rewrap, shake it and reapply. Its not bad to have short breaks.

Adamtf1982;723538 said:
Ain't that right, DLD.......?? I'm gonna get there!!

Every Brother who puts himself in the way of work, inspiration, motivation and tenacity will always get what they want as long as it is realistic. You have very realistic goals and YES you can get there and that is a promise.

doublelongdaddy;723649 said:
Every Brother who puts himself in the way of work, inspiration, motivation and tenacity will always get what they want as long as it is realistic. You have very realistic goals and YES you can get there and that is a promise.

Then I hope my 10x7" is realistic for now :D
I might go up an inch, seriously...
Hell, even if they aren't realistic

theguvnor19;723699 said:
Munto, do you think you can gain another inch of girth?

Nah, it would be 1.6 inch :D jk

Well my current expansion after 5x5x3 is at 5.7" so I don't see at the very least 6" total as unrealistic.
And there must be people who gained 1.5-2" in girth, so I'm not a special snowflake here

Munto;723701 said:
Nah, it would be 1.6 inch :D jk

Well my current expansion after 5x5x3 is at 5.7" so I don't see at the very least 6" total as unrealistic.
And there must be people who gained 1.5-2" in girth, so I'm not a special snowflake here

If others got to gain that much then munto can gain that much :)

acromegaly;723708 said:
the true secret to insane girth gains:
you have to be a horny mofo lol

King of girth, my X40 is coming with the wine vac mod. I will be taking some instruction from you as soon as I start training. I want keep the penis guessing.

Back
Top Bottom