zilla9

Registered
i do a light 15 min morning pump followed by 5 min jelq makes me happy and ways i was wondering if it would be smart/safe to just stretch and jelq later on in the night time for 5-10 mins for added results better hang?

I think I gained so much in my first year because I did 2 sessions every day. I basically did the Newbie Workout in the morning and again at night. About 6 months in I had made up a few of my own exercises to work in. Things like the DLD Bends and DLD Blasters.

yes! ill give it a shot and ill be getting my hernia fixed next month larpo scopic im thinking any ways ive pumped every morning the past 6 months for 15 min no problem at all to anyone else with this issue ive had zero complications from it too and the only thing is im missing is the best thing ive tried its the tension from an extender and and a 10 min jelq before hand with a 15 min pump at night after the extender i cant do it any more i did get a hernia truss and i think i could still use the extender with that on buttt id rather just hang something from my penis like a weight for this short time that's inconspicuous and still get incredible results liek from the extender+ jelq instead id do weight+ jelq or something any thoughts on a good weight for me? and thats awesome thanks again

I remember stretching in the AM, then getting some jelqing in during the day, in between wearing an ADS, then pumping at night. Then a ADS while I sleep. I look back an think I was crazy, but still miss those days of all day PE.

acromegaly;642757 said:
That's more like an ALL day instead of a two a day lol

All day day is the goal I have for SRT, a way to train and heal 24 hours without injury.

acromegaly;642821 said:
its a great training method DLD

I will make it happen. It is my big project for this Spring.

doublelongdaddy;642900 said:
I will make it happen. It is my big project for this Spring.
If your "project" gets any bigger you're going to need a wheelbarrow

doublelongdaddy;642502 said:
I think I gained so much in my first year because I did 2 sessions every day. I basically did the Newbie Workout in the morning and again at night. About 6 months in I had made up a few of my own exercises to work in. Things like the DLD Bends and DLD Blasters.

two separate sessions of girth and length are the way to go for fast gains...happened to me
once you stop gaining here start an ads like i have and you will see more gains....

pogzee;642940 said:
two separate sessions of girth and length are the way to go for fast gains...happened to me
once you stop gaining here start an ads like i have and you will see more gains....

I just think that most men don't have this type of motivation and sometime time, I do believe that these longer more frequent workouts bring the fastest gains but not all can accomplish this.

doublelongdaddy;643037 said:
I just think that most men don't have this type of motivation and sometime time, I do believe that these longer more frequent workouts bring the fastest gains but not all can accomplish this.

DLD even i lack thr motivation at times and i quit the evening session for girth....
but i have my life is stopped because of a small penis and i dont get out of the house so i can accomplish my goals the fastest way possible........so i am doing whateve i can now to gain....
also i wanted to ask DLD that compared to the length manual routine you made.....how does mine sound compared to it ??? isnt mine more intense ????

I had amazin girth gains when i did 2 a day routine. Morning manual girth exercises, night bathamate pumping.

doublelongdaddy;643037 said:

being realistic about the time we invest in PE is an honest way to know how quick the gains may come,lats say 45 mins to an hour whit good intensity can get a man half an inch in a three month period...

ishuge;643067 said:
I had amazin girth gains when i did 2 a day routine. Morning manual girth exercises, night bathamate pumping.
Trying to do this atm but with manuals throughout the day

shortdick;643076 said:
being realistic about the time we invest in PE is an honest way to know how quick the gains may come,lats say 45 mins to an hour whit good intensity can get a man half an inch in a three month period...

45-60 minutes is a good workout and can create a formidable cock. But it is all about how you spend that time.

doublelongdaddy;643082 said:
45-60 minutes is a good workout and can create a formidable cock. But it is all about how you spend that time.

true !! and i think the more you do the faster you gain but dont overtrain .........

Back
Top Bottom