jdm5jdm5jdm5

Registered
I've done PE for over 10 years now and seen very little results. The only pe i knew about for 10 years was jelquing. I was consistent with jelquing at times but saw very little results and became discouraged. At most i gained .25 inch in length a maybe a tiny bit of girth but not the 2-3 inches im wanting. I would like to be 9 inches in length and 6.5 in girth.

I saw superdicks video on bundle hanging and it looked like bundle hanging could work. Then someone posted they had done the bundle hanging for 4 months consistently with no results. Do you guys think bundle hanging could get me the 2-3 inches I'm looking for? I understand I'm not going to get 2-3 inches in one 20-30 minute workout, I mean over a 2-3 year period if I'm consistent.

I recently got serious and bought a size genetics extender and a bathmate xtreme x40

I also saw superdicks video on bundle stretches with the length master. It looked like this workout could be done in 15 minutes. If you only did the bundle streches with the lengthmaster everday could you realistically gain 2-3 inches in 2-3 years?

Last edited:
Strange post. How can you stick to any routine and do PE for so many years without seeing results?

If 1 inch is little result for a 1-year training, I disagree, I'd say that cool gains.

It took me hours and hours to figure out how I could gain. I went to 5.2 to now 6.7 at BPELmax, and best is to come.

I think I gained most in the last 6 months than during the last 3 years.

I started slowly and now I'm what I would have considered hardcore a few years ago: I use air / water pump, hanging, ADS, etc.
The reward is that I see regular and consistent gains.

Some tips :
- use warmup
- do twisted stretches
- do manual stretches
- use penimaster or any other recommend tools for stretching
- use an ADS like Phalosan Forte. This tool is great. You NEED it.

- read DLD's post about newbie routine, how gains are made, and the SRT routine.

- don't be afraid to pull hard, while always behind under the pain signals. Jelqing is a soft way like I've read at thundersplace brings no result.

jdm5jdm5jdm5;666459 said:
I've done PE for over 10 years now and seen very little results. Is there a realistic way to do 20-30 minutes a day of PE and gain 2 to 3 inches in length? I've seen so many routines I'm overwhelmed and don't know where to start. Would love to find a simple 20 - 30 minute workout I can do daily that is proven and guaranteed to see a couple inches in gains. I've put in so much time over the last 10 years and just so tired of never seeing major results

No.20-30 min a day is not enough,you barely have time for a manual stretching routine.

You barely gained anything in 10 years?There are a few things here...you either didn't used enough intensity , or the consisteny wasn't there..you need these two things to gain..consistency + intensity = gain...you cannot gain without one of these.

The best routine atm is the SRT . It's 110 % impossible not to gain with this routine.

My routine atm is the " gain 1 inch in 12 weeks " , another very intense routine. http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/58069-gain-1-inch-in-12-weeks-the-ultimate-workout-everyone-check-out.html

Choose one of those and start.But you need equipment,dedication,and patience.A " couple " of inches is a huge thing,especially after 10 years of failed PE..your dick probably got used to PE,and you hit a plateau.Now you have to do something intense to force your dick to grow.Without a routine like SRT , some serious equipment,and dedication ( you need to do PE for hours daily ) you will probably not gain.

SRT isn't a routine but a method how to apply a routine most efficiently. That's quite a difference.

Anyway: what do you mean by minor gains? What have you achieved within that 10 years? Have solely worked on length or also on girth?

How much did you gain? What was your previous routine? Do you have any devices? Want length or girth?

The most I have gained in a short while is 3cm temporary gains after Intense budles and Extreme hanging.
Was gone in 5 mins though.

Last edited:
Doundar;666460 said:
. Jelqing is a soft way like I've read at thundersplace brings no result.

I've been using jelqs as a pre-fatigue along with bundles, and it works great. After a few minutes of semi erect jelqs my cock is a bit more meaty, and I can bundle it alot easier

Short answer, no.

If it were that quick and easy everyone would be 10 inches long.

For the past 10 years the only pe I knew about was jelqing. I was consistent at times but still saw very little results. At most maybe .25 inch over the 10 year period. I completely understand I can't gain 2-3 inches in a 20-30 minute session. I meant like a 20-30 minute workout to do daily and acheive maybe 2-3 inches over 2 or 3 years.

I have only recently gotten very serious. Bought a size genetics extender and xtreme x40 and willing to do what it takes. Hanging looks like it could work as well. I'm still new at this advanced stuff and was a little overwhelmed at all the workouts.

Saw the bundle hanging video by superdick that looked like it would work well and someone posted they hadn't seen results with the bundle hanging in 4 months. Has anyone been able to gain 2-3 inches with the bundle hanging over a 2-3 year period of time?

jdm5jdm5jdm5;666484 said:
For the past 10 years the only pe I knew about was jelqing. I was consistent at times but still saw very little results. At most maybe .25 inch over the 10 year period. I completely understand I can't gain 2-3 inches in a 20-30 minute session. I meant like a 20-30 minute workout to do daily and acheive maybe 2-3 inches over 2 or 3 years.

I have only recently gotten very serious. Bought a size genetics extender and xtreme x40 and willing to do what it takes. Hanging looks like it could work as well. I'm still new at this advanced stuff and was a little overwhelmed at all the workouts.

Saw the bundle hanging video by superdick that looked like it would work well and someone posted they hadn't seen results with the bundle hanging in 4 months. Has anyone been able to gain 2-3 inches with the bundle hanging over a 2-3 year period of time?

You have an extender and a bathmate..i would suggest you start the " Gain 1 inch in 12 weeks " routine,it's very intense,you can gain those 2-3 inches if you want them,but you have to be consistent and patience,it will take around 1-2 years probably.But you need to dedicate 5-6 hours a day to PE.

If you really want a 20-30 min routine a day ( maybe you don't have time ) the best routine is the newbie routine...but you will gain much slowly compared to very intense routines like SRT or gain 1 inch in 12 weeks..your choice.DLD gained 2 inches with the newbie routine,take your shot.

JakeM82 is having a great deal of success with bundles in the sg. Bathmate with your choice of girth routine should give you plenty of gain in a few years. It really depends on how far you're willing to take a routine and how committed you can be to it. So far as approach goes they're so varied and conflicting that it really boils down to trying things out, seeing what you like, and moving up the ladder in whatever category of exercises you wind up taking to.

My advice, don't make a routine you'll hate. Too many people try to go at it harder than they really want to and wind up turning a hobby into a chore. Find stuff you won't mind doing and do it a lot.

I also saw superdicks video doing bundle stretches with the length master. It looked like this only took 15 minutes to do this routine. If I did these bundle stretches with the length master everyday for 2-3 years could I realistically see 2-3 inches in length gain?

jdm5jdm5jdm5;666494 said:
I also saw superdicks video doing bundle stretches with the length master. It looked like this only took 15 minutes to do this routine. If I did these bundle stretches with the length master everyday for 2-3 years could I realistically see 2-3 inches in length gain?

Nobody is going to be able to answer that question with any certainty. I think it might be better for you to try to reach more immediate goals incrementally. Say a quarter inch in 2 months. It takes a while to tweak a routine to get the best results per person. But the longer you wait to try things out, the longer it will be until you can start ruling things out or expanding your routine into something more thorough.

If you try it, then you'll know.

Idk, but if you're basically a newb in PE (and that's what you are if you're only familiar with jelqing) I wouldn't directly hop into a hardcore length routine as suggested by Childish. Indeed I would ease myself in with the newbie routine because...well...again: you are a newbie. So actually it makes a lot of sense to start there. Get conditioned first, see what results you get from it and then move on.
You never really exercised length so there's a good chance that you'll gain this way.

Edit: and yes, you can gain 2-3 inches within a few years with 20-30 mins training (btw. I gained almost 1 inch in 1 year "by accident">I got half an inch within a few weeks by just jelqing intensely - which actually was intended to bring me girth only, it did both so I won't complain - and half an inch by doing Mandingos/Blue Whale stretches). I'm pretty sure of that. That doesn't mean, you will accomplish that task in any case because individual predispositions play a capital role (contrary what some might want you to believe) but you stand a good chance. And also contrary to popular exaggerations it isn't necessary to invest hours and hours to gain. It's more a question of how much you want to gain in which time.

Last edited:

Bundle stretchs are more for the pre-stretch the tunica.You need to combine things,exercises,to gain..if you want to do bundle stretches only you are not going to gain 2-3 inches in 100 years..this is why you didn't gain anything in years of PE...jelqing alone will give you little results.

If you want masive length gains , combine your extender with manual stretches for the best results.Bundles alone ( or any other exercise ALONE ) will not give you 2-3 inches , not even in 15 years.

Why work for 2-3 years to gain that size when you can gain it in a year?You don't have time or what?

For you,at the moment,the best routine is the newbie routine.Simple and effective,it will take you about 1 hour daily.

Last edited:

Well jelqing wont get you much length, you need to do stretches on your penis. Go to the routine section of this forum to look for some Length routines that consist of stretching, and I'd recommend a lengthmaster AFTER you've done all the manual stretches.

Seeing as you have an extender just use that for now and incorporate normal stretches. You can check out my thread http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/86546-key-to-gains-a-guide-a-debate.html "Key to gains" check Section 8 For a simple routine and the exercises are listed at the end of my post

Anyone with as much experience as you (10+ years) you should put your entire self into the SRT Routine. This routine was made for you!

doublelongdaddy;666554 said:
Anyone with as much experience as you (10+ years) you should put your entire self into the SRT Routine. This routine was made for you!

Definitely, you need to try SRT!!

Bundled stretches are very important as part of a complete routine. To gain a much better understanding of this I suggest you read SRT, particularly the last part of the study. You absolutely can make these gains, maybe even quicker, it is all about the right routine and consistency until you have made your goals.

I'm sorry but 10 years no gains is bullshit, even just jelqing everyday would have caused substantial growth, when you say ten years, so you mean, you messed around a couple weeks a year and nothing happened, because if you're trying to convince anyone the you been committed, your deff being called out!

Back
Top Bottom