kyomoto;669347 said:
We can be proud, but not egotistical. There's a difference.

sharingthe gains whit the best females around is going to be great!LOL A selfish guy a whit a big dick is not a good ideaLMAO

shortdick;669411 said:
sharingthe gains whit the best females around is going to be great!LOL A selfish guy a whit a big dick is not a good ideaLMAO

:p what kinda dude would be selfish with a big dick

templnite;669354 said:
There's a lot of overlap on those things

Proud- feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities

Egotistical- excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

^Matthew 23:12
For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted

If we have anything its because the Lord has allowed us to :blush: All the glory to him!

kyomoto;669430 said:

Me! :) I am selfish with my big dick and I am giving with how you get it! MOS, the place to get BIG!

kyomoto;669430 said:

Proud- feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities

Egotistical- excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

let share then LOL

shortdick;669490 said:
let share then LOL

we are holmes

doublelongdaddy;669443 said:
Me! :) I am selfish with my big dick and I am giving with how you get it! MOS, the place to get BIG!

You're sharing so it's great :) Sharing is power

kyomoto;669518 said:
we are holmes

You're sharing so it's great :) Sharing is power

The Brotherhood is all about Altruism! Power in numbers and size!

doublelongdaddy;669767 said:
The Brotherhood is all about Altruism! Power in numbers and size!

Yeah with our sizes :cool: We'll make an impact. Lets shoot for the stars on this Penis Enlargement idea.

ChilDsh;666461 said:
No.20-30 min a day is not enough,you barely have time for a manual stretching routine.

If I was a noob, or even a long time Penis Enlarger looking for the next best thing then what you wrote doesn't explain stuff like this picture straight off the website of a certain water pump maker.

Are these companies seriously misleading people as to the effort required, time involved, gains and safety? (Deep Dick Discoloration for example)

View attachment 31133

Attachments

• 15 minutes a day.png
    15 minutes a day.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
Don't mind him he's amateur :blush:
Bathmates are good for noobs because their tissues are so tender unlike a long time peer like me. I still benefit from my extreme, but I need a more inclusive workout

templnite;669832 said:
Don't mind him he's amateur :blush:
Bathmates are good for noobs because their tissues are so tender unlike a long time peer like me. I still benefit from my extreme, but I need a more inclusive workout

You're getting more annoying as time goes by.I would pay a good amount of money to see you banned.

If I was a noob, or even a long time Penis Enlarger looking for the next best thing then what you wrote doesn't explain stuff like this picture straight off the website of a certain water pump maker.

Are these companies seriously misleading people as to the effort required, time involved, gains and safety? (Deep Dick Discoloration for example)

No,look,for exemple if you have a BM,20-30 min should be enough..But you're not using the BM only..using a device only,or hands only,is going to be less productive than using device + manual routine.

If you use a water pump for 20 min a day is going to be less productive ( and you will gain slower ) than using Water pump + manual exercises.You will gain better and faster.

It could be possible to gain 2-3 inches with a 20-30 min routine,but it will take a lot of time,a few years probably.Some guys will use high intensity ( using a device , like the SG ) to gain length,some will do just fine with manual exercises.

For me,i gain length very hard,it's 110 % impossible to gain any length without a solid 3-4-5 hour length routine,with serious intensity.If i just stretch for 20 min a day,it's worthless.I won't gain shit.If you're a hard length gainer like me,you won't get 2-3 inches with a 20-30 min routine , not in a 100 years.You will need a SG / LM and some good hours of length work.If you gain length easily , a solid 20-30 min routine should be ok,but it will still take you some serious time.

As for the BM picture on their site, " Generally most men can gain 1-3 inches in length ... " , that's bullshit.Maybe you will gain 1" at max if you're a noob and your dick is not used to PE,if you're dick is used to any kind of stretch,you can call yourself lucky if you gain 0.25".The BM is a device for girth.Of course there are BM hardcore stretches,but they are not refering to that.

Eliminate the arguing guys, we are all Brothers here!

doublelongdaddy;669909 said:
Eliminate the arguing guys, we are all Brothers here!

Fosho! I just reverse what templnite says and confuse him because he's that "annoying" Haha. I love you still though. On topic please.
But yes 30+ minutes for PE otherwise you wont gain anything

ChilDsh: Agreed, those have been my observation as well over the years.

There is often a lot of info left out and a little too much sensationalism which is very detrimental to people's progress... and it's a future loss of sales in terms of cross-product marketing too... because a lot of people give up due to not reaching the advertised claims and don't buy any complimentary products.

This site has it right. Wish I found it earlier.

kyomoto;669939 said:
Fosho! I just reverse what templnite says and confuse him because he's that "annoying"

You would summon Exodia like that, or the gulf cartel either one can be with that incantation

MaxRichards;669976 said:
ChilDsh: Agreed, those have been my observation as well over the years.

There is often a lot of info left out and a little too much sensationalism which is very detrimental to people's progress... and it's a future loss of sales in terms of cross-product marketing too... because a lot of people give up due to not reaching the advertised claims and don't buy any complimentary products.

This site has it right. Wish I found it earlier.

Advertisements are the worst. They try and catch your eye with bull.

templnite;669978 said:
You would summon Exodia like that, or the gulf cartel either one can be with that incantation

You said anime suck.

In the conclusion i would say :

If you gain length easily,yes,with a 20-30 min solid routine a day,and patience,it could be done.
If you gain length hard ( or you're just an average gainer,not gaining quick,not slow ) : It's not going to be possible,you need a length device and some hours of active PE to achieve that.The easiest way would be the SG.You can achieve literally hours upon hours of active PE without doing anything :) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom