jekyllnhyde360;667473 said:
even just jelqing everyday would have caused substantial growth!

He would need to do lots, and lots of jelqs though. I use them mainly as pre -fatigue, but they definitely make it bigger!

jekyllnhyde360;667473 said:
I'm sorry but 10 years no gains is bullshit, even just jelqing everyday would have caused substantial growth, when you say ten years, so you mean, you messed around a couple weeks a year and nothing happened, because if you're trying to convince anyone the you been committed, your deff being called out!

10 years n no gains no way! what a fucking nightmare, i started in 2009 to 2015 6 some years started at 5.25 now im 7.25 BPEL n so frustrated about my size...breaks obstacles depression n stupid shit but i have tried to keep things running...

shortdick;667488 said:
10 years n no gains no way! what a fucking nightmare, i started in 2009 to 2015 6 some years started at 5.25 now im 7.25 BPEL n so frustrated about my size...breaks obstacles depression n stupid shit but i have tried to keep things running...

How long did it take you to gain 2 inches?

id say about a year n a half cause i made a lot of mistakes,never followed a routine n sometimes i couldnt perform a routine the way i was supposed to.besides i was really negative,closed minded n mad stubborn guy as they say.lol

i fucking hate taking days off n i get really stressed when i dont i couldnt have a sess yesterday..gotta gran the fucking LM n strtech my dick today no matter what..

Took you 1 and a half years but you've been doing PE for 6 years total? Dude you need to build up more intensity and now that you've got the lengthmaster you have no excuse haha. Days off are no good once you've adjusted yourself to doing it daily. If you get stressed when you dont have off days then take a break, it's fine man. Take a break especially if it affects you in a negative way.

It isn't hard to imagine someone who has only jelqed for 10 years to be gainless. Jelqs are not easy to do correctly, and it's entirely possible that his methods were slightly off and he could have lost any gains he might have had due to a lack of cementing time. Or just a lack of consistency. Or just too many days off. 10 years ago pe was pretty basic compared to now. People routinely sent a year without gains. Others fought a year for a tenth.

All that matters is jelqs are outdated horribly for a reason. They're good starter material and can get you used to many of the mechanics, which makes them perfect for newcomers. But huge gains have never come from the classic jelq. Not really a wild claim, but certainly an unfortunate one to be able to make.

Longth;668004 said:
But huge gains have never come from the classic jelq.

Jelqing is a great exercise working both length and girth...i know a guy gained over 2" in length and about 1" in girth in 3 years doing jelqing only...anohter guy here on MoS , forgot his name,had a similar workout,doing jelqing only and he got great results...performed corectly,and if you are consistent and don't let your dick turtle in your tight underwear,jelqing can give you great results.

If you're dick is used to some intense routine then yeah,jelqing will not give you amazing results cuz the intensity is too low.

I made a 2" gain in six months but that was doing PE pretty much most of the day. To gain to 3" and eventually to 4" took me the better part of 9 years.

ChilDsh;668017 said:
Jelqing is a great exercise working both length and girth...i know a guy gained over 2" in length and about 1" in girth in 3 years doing jelqing only...anohter guy here on MoS , forgot his name,had a similar workout,doing jelqing only and he got great results...performed corectly,and if you are consistent and don't let your dick turtle in your tight underwear,jelqing can give you great results.

If you're dick is used to some intense routine then yeah,jelqing will not give you amazing results cuz the intensity is too low.

Yeah I remember this. This was in PEgym. The thing is that he must've pulled hard on the jelqs because that seems like incredible gains.

ChilDsh;668090 said:
He's 10.75 if i'm not mistaken..that's incredible long :) Like a horse :)

...How long is a horse's? 10.75...too much. How do you have sex DLD?

kyomoto;668109 said:
.How do you have sex DLD?

I assume some positions are awkward..for exemple,if she's on top,isn't she gonna be a bit uncomfortable with all that length inside her? :)

ChilDsh;668236 said:
I assume some positions are awkward..for exemple,if she's on top,isn't she gonna be a bit uncomfortable with all that length inside her? :)

Right?

ChilDsh;668236 said:

Mike says that position is what gave his girl the most squirties :/

I don't think he has any reason to lie about it. You're still very young that's why you don't know that when the chick does the moving sitting, or cowgirl she usually will have a good time.

templnite;668284 said:
I don't think he has any reason to lie about it. You're still very young that's why you don't know that when the chick does the moving sitting, or cowgirl she usually will have a good time.

Every girl is different so i wouldnt know what size gives a penetration orasm

Back
Top Bottom