Blueballs

Registered
Hi Guys,

Here are a few pictures I took on this journey to build a bigger penis, I started at 5" NBPx5.1"MSG and gained up to 5.5"NBPx5.4"MSG in 4 months with the newbie routine and after that bought a JES Extender and use it for 10 months for 4-6 hours/day with 20-30mins of dry Jelquing and Ulis in the evening, these pictures were taken during 1st, 8th and 10th month. The Extender took me to 6.2" NBP and you can see how I improved my attachment form the basic foam and silicone noose to a more comfortable silicone noose following fedoras method and lately to a velcro attachment which I purchased in the last month.

When it comes to the tension I think I went to 1200g after the first 1 or 2 months and after another 2 months I went to 1500g but I could do just 2-3h at 1500g as lig pain appears after that so my last sets of the day were made at ~1000-1200g.

Unfortunately, I don't have erect pics taken at 5.5 and 6.2 nbpel but I've attached some that show my progress from 5 to 6.5(20months of PE). the extender took me from 5.5(month 4) to 6.2(month 14) and I did not use it after that as I got into hanging and had limited time.

Not the biggest gains in the world but I hope this will motivate some guys out there or at least give you hope that these devices work if given enough time.

~Blue

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 475
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 494
  • progress-2mall.jpg
    progress-2mall.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Nice job. I love the sg also. I started at 6bpel and I can stretch out to 9 right now in mine. Good to see you have full tension going on. I see so many people who have almost no tension on there. Your doing it right and it paid off

Now that you mentioned the tension and looking back in retrospective I think I got most of the gains at around 1400-1500 grams of tension.

My FSL gain was around 1.5" as you can see in the pictures but just half of that converted to actual EL witch seems to happen to all guys that use an extender, it was a great routine but wearing the thing 6h/day was a real pain in the ass but I was desperate to make gains and ready to do everything it took to make them :)

~Blue.

Last edited:
Amazing gains Brother Blue! Thanks for the inspirational pictures and solid proof that the SizeGenetics is a length machine!

A few things that I learned in theese 10 months.

1. Find a confortable attachment/wrapping that will allow you to keep the extender on for a t least 1 hour(if this fails you're wasting your time)
2. Allways strech 0.5-1.0" past your EL
3. Allways strech at 1200-1500g and check out the tension several times during the set and adjust if necesarry as the penis will relax into the strech and the tension will decrease in time
4. Strech for at least 4sets of 1h with 10mins inbetween(last sets can be 45min o less if lig pain becomes unconfortable), I found that after the 4h mark the penis gets into a different elongated/pliable state witch makes gains hapen

~Blue.

Good advice. I stretch about 1.5 past my el but I agree you should get to at least .5 past el

Jdcsd;606932 said:
Good advice. I stretch about 1.5 past my el but I agree you should get to at least .5 past el

Wow, that is quite a bit of a gap, are you doing erect stretches to close that gap up a bit?

doublelongdaddy;607051 said:
Wow, that is quite a bit of a gap, are you doing erect stretches to close that gap up a bit?

Only erect stretch I've done is with the bathmate stretches. Guess I need to do some manuals also. I can't stretch that far with just my hand. I only get that far with the size genetics. With my hands bpfs 8 and bpel 7.25

Jdcsd;607790 said:
Only erect stretch I've done is with the bathmate stretches. Guess I need to do some manuals also. I can't stretch that far with just my hand. I only get that far with the size genetics. With my hands bpfs 8 and bpel 7.25

The biggest complaint we hear about manual stretching is lack of intensity and/or grip but the good news is if the hands are not enough the LengthMaster will solve this issue.

doublelongdaddy;607807 said:
The biggest complaint we hear about manual stretching is lack of intensity and/or grip but the good news is if the hands are not enough the LengthMaster will solve this issue.
I don't have those problems with manuals. My main problem is they make me the most sore over anything. Sometimes it feels too intense doing manuals to me

do you do a warm up? and if so you should try going from 50-100% within a minute for it doesnt feel so intence just going 100%

Jdcsd;607912 said:
I don't have those problems with manuals. My main problem is they make me the most sore over anything. Sometimes it feels too intense doing manuals to me

I see. To some degree there is the "No pain no gain" factor in PE. Soreness usually translates to gains in length and I speak this from experience. I remember days where I was so sore but I pushed through it thinking to myself that if I am sore I definitely broke down tissue and I will not allow that break down to go unfinished.

doublelongdaddy;608057 said:
I see. To some degree there is the "No pain no gain" factor in PE. Soreness usually translates to gains in length and I speak this from experience. I remember days where I was so sore but I pushed through it thinking to myself that if I am sore I definitely broke down tissue and I will not allow that break down to go unfinished.
Yah I get a good amount of pain from manuals. More so than even hanging. I guess if that's a good thing I should do them more cause they for sure make me very sore

Jdcsd;608278 said:
Yah I get a good amount of pain from manuals. More so than even hanging. I guess if that's a good thing I should do them more cause they for sure make me very sore

It definitely means you got some strong hands...lemme guess, you play the guitar?

doublelongdaddy;608478 said:
It definitely means you got some strong hands...lemme guess, you play the guitar?
Haha no but I guess I'm strong in general. Lift heavy weights at the gym every morning, testosterone injections probably help a little also :)

redpubes;608543 said:
Are you using two large bars on each side?
2 large and the medium on each side. Only have the smallest one to go and I'll have all on

Jdcsd;608548 said:
2 large and the medium on each side. Only have the smallest one to go and I'll have all on

So jam it on there and stretch that cock! Believe me it is all mental, you can do it, just put your mind to it!

Back
Top Bottom