doublelongdaddy;608706 said:
So jam it on there and stretch that cock! Believe me it is all mental, you can do it, just put your mind to it!
Yah I'm about there, probably could do it now. I'll max it out by the time my phallosan comes then transition over to 20 hours a day in that

With 10" of fls you'll end up with the glans on your butcheeks with the phallosan, call that an ass fulcrum strech.

~Blue.

Jdcsd;608762 said:
Yah I'm about there, probably could do it now. I'll max it out by the time my phallosan comes then transition over to 20 hours a day in that

Thats the attitude! Excellent outlook my Brother!

hey guys, i have a question, i see you pictures and i see that your tension lines have moved in, but when i try to change the tension its just pushing it forward, not going in, can it be that my Jes extender is broken,mechanical fail? or am i doing it wrong?

Why are the pictures not showing up again? I will send this to LIGHTNING to find out.

doublelongdaddy;611713 said:
Why are the pictures not showing up again? I will send this to LIGHTNING to find out.

I also had problems w/ uploading through my desktop and through the url system.

Most of my stuff I upload @ postimage.org and use:
As was stated in another thread when I was having problems.

smerc;611858 said:
I also had problems w/ uploading through my desktop and through the url system.

Most of my stuff I upload @ postimage.org and use:
As was stated in another thread when I was having problems.

Some are working while other are not, I am wondering if people are not uploading correctly. I have not heard back from LIGHTNING yet but I will call him again and ask.

Awesome work and dedication my friend! I'm glad you stuck with it long enough to achieve the results you have. Everyone wants a miracle pill/method that will give them 2 inches in 2 weeks... not going to happen without surgery, lol. This is not only the cheapest, but also the most beneficial, safest, and most natural way to do it.

BigDickler;612980 said:
Awesome work and dedication my friend! I'm glad you stuck with it long enough to achieve the results you have. Everyone wants a miracle pill/method that will give them 2 inches in 2 weeks... not going to happen without surgery, lol. This is not only the cheapest, but also the most beneficial, safest, and most natural way to do it.

The real truth is that surgery will not give better results than natural PE. Surgery only gives you the potential to make gains because the ligaments have been cut. In natural PE we can mimic this cutting by doing DLD Blasters. The function of this exercise is meant to mimic that which surgery gives. DLD Blasters first pre-exaust the ligaments and pelvic floor muscles and further, during the exercise the pelvic floor muscles are avoided in the stretch by the reverse kegel. I developed this exercise after I had learned about PE surgery as a way to avoid surgery and make the gains naturally.

Blueballs;606410 said:
Hi Guys,

I started at 5" NBP and gained ap to 5.5 NBP with the newbie routine and after that bought an Extender and use it for 10 months for 4-6 hours/day with some dry Jelquing in the evening,
~Blue

so that is 1500 hours of extending and 0.7 inch gain, congradulations on that.

I forgot to mention that most of the gains showed up in the last 6months or so at 1200-1500g because in the first couple of months I used it at 900g for a few hours a day, so you'll want to get asap to 1200g+ for 4h/day or more but don't rush it either.

~Blue

Congratulations, meaning recognition for your effort and results Blue.
I started a bit smaller than your initial size so I know what it feels like to get to that avg. size.
1.5" to go, but great to know you can do it for sure.
doublelongdaddy;612998 said:
The real truth is that surgery will not give better results than natural PE. Surgery only gives you the potential to make gains because the ligaments have been cut. In natural PE we can mimic this cutting by doing DLD Blasters. The function of this exercise is meant to mimic that which surgery gives. DLD Blasters first pre-exaust the ligaments and pelvic floor muscles and further, during the exercise the pelvic floor muscles are avoided in the stretch by the reverse kegel. I developed this exercise after I had learned about PE surgery as a way to avoid surgery and make the gains naturally.
You're more right than you may know Mike.
I've seen some of the top surgeons of penis 'enhacements' state that size surgery will not alter erect length. Quite the opposite, it will lower the angle of the erection, meaning you end up with a more drooping boner!

And all it costs is $10,000.
There are NO REAL alternatives to PE.

Last edited:
owmaballs;655498 said:
Congratulations, meaning recognition for your effort and results Blue.
I started a bit smaller than your initial size so I know what it feels like to get to that avg. size.
1.5" to go, but great to know you can do it for sure.
You're more right than you may know Mike.
I've seen some of the top surgeons of penis 'enhacements' state that size surgery will not alter erect length. Quite the opposite, it will lower the angle of the erection, meaning you end up with a more drooping boner!

And all it costs is $10,000.
There are NO REAL alternatives to PE.

Yup, I am glad you endorsed what I said. $10,000 for nothing but loose ligs....Spend the money on a car instead! Spend the minimal money for the tools that work in SRT and that is all you will ever need...and you WILL make gains.

10.000 to make your dick bigger?Jeez..now i'm really sad because people are actually paying this amount of money for surgery when they can do the same thing with only their hands..i really wish people would know about natural PE...

ChilDsh;655709 said:
10.000 to make your dick bigger?Jeez..now i'm really sad because people are actually paying this amount of money for surgery when they can do the same thing with only their hands..i really wish people would know about natural PE...
You're almost right ChlDsh. As I said above surgeons admit they cannot alter erect or functional size. So PE is the ONLY procedure that leads to a larger penis for real.
Many paying to undergo the surgery are cash rich and time poor. They would struggle to find the time to do PE.
Some are buying themselves out of a bad situation: Captilism says they're contributing to the economy by looking to do that.

The rest you could say are believing the idea that 'you get what you pay for'. They believe they are getting the best procedure in the world for penis enhancement. NOPE.

Back
Top Bottom