8x6 from 5x4....3 x 2 in gains.

interesting....I don't know see there is one -beautiful- thing about the vagina (if you're straight this is good to know, if not still worth knowing) anyway the female sex organ or vagina actually expands -and- shrinks to fit whatever is inside of it. So you would never really "fall in" to a "loose" girl unless you were in the process of going in -right- after a large object had been inserted.

I'm about 5-5.5 nbpel and around 5" in girth and my girlfriend has always commented highly on my size. Granted I'm almost 7" bpel (so I'm sure some of that goes in) but it has been in my experiences plenty of girth to be at 5" I'm pushing for 5.5" but I think you could easily gain an inch in girth and 2 inches in length with a steady routine in a short time.

and 7" x 5" is pretty solid for a size. 6" is pretty rare in girth even in �naked people movies� and even on a Penis Enlargement site.

Well guys this has turned into quite a good topic. To add to all this, today I decided to make an average sized penis by cutting up a toilet roll tube.

I took average to be 5 3/4" NBPenis EnlargementL x 4.75" EG (under glans) and 5" EG (at the base). Comparing myself to this doesn't look so bad and I've decided to use that as a visual tool to get bigger than. I'm still setting my total goal as 7" NBPenis EnlargementL x 5" EG as I still beleive this to be a good size. The deodorant spray at 8" x 6" i now feel (after the initial shock) is not a size I would want.

It's strange how the mind really can f*ck with you. This Penis Enlargementing really is a mind game - keep it positive and let the gains come when they're ready. LMAO

All the best everyone.

Manimal

Oh and KDAL - try not to pick on people for their lack of spelling prowess, we're all here to help each other not score points. Keep it friendly. Peace.

Manimal;279039 said:
Oh and KDAL - try not to pick on people for their lack of spelling prowess, we're all here to help each other not score points. Keep it friendly. Peace.

Whoa calm down. My posts weren't picking on DLD at all. The man is someone I hold in the highest regard (not only for Penis Enlargement but for everything else he's accomplished and overcome). He made a comical spelling mistake and I was just joking around. You have to be able to laugh at yourself every once in a while. Mike's got a good sense of humor and if I actually offended him, he'd let me know. I'm here to help and take part in this miracle known as Penis Enlargement just as much as anyone else so I apologize if I came off as unfriendly. <:(

Okay KDAL, just my misinterpretation. All is good.

Keep pulling my friend and good luck with your gains.

Manimal LMAO

To be honest my man take a good look at 6.5" and think about that for a NBPenis EnlargementL goal...I mean really if you can cement 6.5" NBPenis EnlargementL I think you'd be at a pretty good size for any girl. I'm assuming you're not deathly skinny and 6.5" would still put you over 7" BPenis EnlargementL...but yeah ultimately that's my goal to hit 6.5-7" NBPenis EnlargementL -standing- (key phrase) and 5.5 in girth.

I know the length goal will come when I drop the extra weight 40-60 lbs....apparently for my -height- 178-188 is the ideal weight....and I'm around 240.....but I'm rambling :p I guess we all like to talk sometimes lol.

Visual aids are not the thing to judge from. I mean sure when you see solid goals you like to have an object you've surpassed, but I think just how you see it and notice how it feels differently are the best measurements. keep pushing!

Hi aeroth

I have looked at 6.5" NBPenis EnlargementL and that looks fine, not far from my goal of 7". To be honest I would be happy with just a 1" increase in length to make me 6" NBPenis EnlargementL. It's girth where I'm really lacking - only 4" EG, very disappointing! I really want to be at least 5" EG, if I could get to 5.5" EG I would be delighted but it's probably too much to ask for, who knows.

By the way, I'm not deathly skinny and not fat either but I do have a 1" fat pad so at 6.5" NBPenis EnlargementL I would be 7.5" BPenis EnlargementL. Sounds good to me.

Good luck with the weight loss, that should free up plenty of visual cock for you.

Manimal

I have read from many, many sources that 7 to 8 is ideal, as for circumference most just say thicker than average. You also have to consider that only about 2% of men fall in the 8x6 + category so I see no reason to worry.

All my female friends I have talked to have stated their ideal size would be 6.5-7" x 5-6" any bigger and they wouldn't want anything to do with it because it will just hurt. I'm sure some are into much bigger but hell, even 7x6 is pretty damn big :)

It's the length some can't tolerate. I don't think the girth has limits. They can enjoy just about any girth-size--the thicker, the better. I do believe size queens are rare.

My thoughts on this are something like as follows.

Waaaay back in '99 when I started to first enlarge my penis, before Penis Enlargement I had never been concerned with the size of it. I'd never even thought anything like "I wonder if it's normal...or average...or big enough". I'd lived a pretty sheltered life, went on my first "date" which was actually just a make out session at an outdoor concert event when I was 18...I was very shy. I joined the military right after high school, and it was nearly 3 years later when I saw the movie "Boogie Nights". Funny story here. I was sitting there watching it with my long since ex wife. Just out of nowhere, I get this thought in my head "John Holmes....12"?? Hydromaxmm....must learn more...internet....". I started researching just out of curiosity really about this guy. Learned that he was more likely 10" ...still nowhere near small by any standard. I also just happened to stumble across some site links in related online searches referring to things like "enlargement pills" "bigger penis", etc. I kept digging, and found a Penis Enlargement forum, and a now defunct chat room for some guys' site "Brandon Reece".

Long story short, I began Penis Enlargement just out of curiosity and natural fascination with a concept like being able to make myself bigger. It made sense, I'd seen people stretch their lips, earlobes, etc. I was not acting on an insecurity of any sort, just a fascination, and wanting to see if it actually worked. I measured myself for the first time and learned that I was average at 5x5 non bp.

I have since increased my size with a very on again, off again routine stretching, jelqing, squeezes...then hanging, and clamping to my current 7" non bp and 6.25" of girth. I've gone from thinking "it makes sense that it 'could' work, but it probably doesn't..." to "wow, this is really cool, and I'm amazed at the increases I've made".

BTW, to the original poster...if you thing your spray can of deo is "huge". Find a can of Edge Gel shaving cream. Those things measure 6.75" around. That's close to my goal. ;)

I have found over the years that my 7" non bp length is plenty. I have even seen it be almost too much....having had to be too careful with a very petite woman once, as I kept going too deep with her. Some guys like big fat bitches though, and if that's your thing great...go for more length. If anything, I'd suggest reaching a slightly above average length non bp...and then focus on your girth. Girth is truly where the pleasure comes from. I don't understand the obsession with 8"++ of length. What do you do with all the extra?? Stab her in the cervix, and make sex painful? You don't want that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom