1" = A Mile; Her arousal doesn't start with your penis

cladre60;765076 said:
You really can't. They have penis envy, we have vagina obsession. Put them together and enjoy.

It’s inevitable in most cases. If you tell her she may seem OK with it at first but I can tell you eventually she’s going to get jealous and penis envy will set him and the relationship will go south

cladre60;765076 said:
You really can't. They have penis envy, we have vagina obsession. Put them together and enjoy.

I cannot be in a relationship and be hiding PE. It will result to too many off days.

huge-girth;765124 said:
I cannot be in a relationship and be hiding PE. It will result to too many off days.

Nah, you just need to be creative. I am not saying all women would react this way, I am saying that many do. So you could find a woman who would never take offense. But there is always a risk. My girl loved it till she hated it.

doublelongdaddy;765168 said:
Nah, you just need to be creative. I am not saying all women would react this way, I am saying that many do. So you could find a woman who would never take offense. But there is always a risk. My girl loved it till she hated it.

And it's a lot easier if you don't live together. Big Schwanz is in a relationship and still doing PE.

Exactly. But I am a great example of a good thing going wrong real quick. Only few will remember the days of Jen, her pictures and videos, she had her own section on the site. She loved my cock, she loved or, she would help me stretch and help, she filmed all the first mos exercise videos (no longer on site). She was head over heals for pe and my cock.

Stillwantmore, Redzulu and Big Al would remember. Anyway, she stopped doing her work on the site, she got a job as a teacher and pe started to make her 😒 annoyed, she no longer wanted any part of it.

She started to sleep in the bedroom and I slept on the couch. She started to hate pe and me. Everything changed, I lost the girl I loved, but she is the one whom changed.

Letting your partner in on your pe, be careful. Love and sex to Jealousy and envy and eventually hate. I still have her letter! When she left me she said it was because of pe!

doublelongdaddy;765168 said:

I won't hide PE from her. I will be very open. I have an ex who knows I do PE.

doublelongdaddy;765887 said:
Exactly. But I am a great example of a good thing going wrong real quick. Only few will remember the days of Jen, her pictures and videos, she had her own section on the site. She loved my cock, she loved or, she would help me stretch and help, she filmed all the first mos exercise videos (no longer on site). She was head over heals for pe and my cock.

Stillwantmore, Redzulu and Big Al would remember. Anyway, she stopped doing her work on the site, she got a job as a teacher and pe started to make her 😒 annoyed, she no longer wanted any part of it.

She started to sleep in the bedroom and I slept on the couch. She started to hate pe and me. Everything changed, I lost the girl I loved, but she is the one whom changed.

Letting your partner in on your pe, be careful. Love and sex to Jealousy and envy and eventually hate. I still have her letter! When she left me she said it was because of pe!

From what I've read about Jen her issues weren't with PE. Her issues were HER. It sounds like her issues that lead to addiction were never resolved since she went back to using. PE was an excuse to leave that she knew would hurt. If you didn't do PE she would've found something else to claim.

That being said PE when there's penis envy can be a bad situation. I think women may see a lack of confidence in their man if he's doing PE and that scares them. Lose some fat and build some muscle they get hot. Make your penis larger they get scared. Makes no sense.

...I think if we, as men, spend more time on ourselves it translates into less time for them. This can begin that slow slide down that slippery slope of resentment turning into hatred

cladre60;765934 said:
From what I've read about Jen her issues weren't with PE. Her issues were HER. It sounds like her issues that lead to addiction were never resolved since she went back to using. PE was an excuse to leave that she knew would hurt. If you didn't do PE she would've found something else to claim.

That being said PE when there's penis envy can be a bad situation. I think women may see a lack of confidence in their man if he's doing PE and that scares them. Lose some fat and build some muscle they get hot. Make your penis larger they get scared. Makes no sense.

I think you may be right, she used it as an excuse. The reason this makes sense is as bad as she may have thought PE was, she went out to strip, so her self righteousness and hypocrisy were fake.

Big Schwanz Acht;765943 said:
...I think if we, as men, spend more time on ourselves it translates into less time for them. This can begin that slow slide down that slippery slope of resentment turning into hatred

That is the slope. Keep everything on the down low, is that so hard?

Big Schwanz Acht;765943 said:

Yup. Women make no sense. My ex was indifferent to me getting in better shape at first, then she started to enjoy the idea because I was looking better, and finally she thought since I was looking better I was more appealing to other women and would start looking to replace her. The whole time I was getting bigger and stronger simply for myself.

That's basically how their minds work.

doublelongdaddy;765956 said:
I think you may be right, she used it as an excuse. The reason this makes sense is as bad as she may have thought PE was, she went out to strip, so her self righteousness and hypocrisy were fake.

I'm leaving you because of PE and I'm going to get naked and grind on men's erections for money. I'm going to exploit their urges to use their dicks but your urge to improve yours is wrong.

That's pretty much my interpretation of what happened.

cladre60;765996 said:
Yup. Women make no sense. My ex was indifferent to me getting in better shape at first, then she started to enjoy the idea because I was looking better, and finally she thought since I was looking better I was more appealing to other women and would start looking to replace her. The whole time I was getting bigger and stronger simply for myself.

That's basically how their minds work.

I'm leaving you because of PE and I'm going to get naked and grind on men's erections for money. I'm going to exploit their urges to use their dicks but your urge to improve yours is wrong.

That's pretty much my interpretation of what happened.

I'm going to cast a spell of black magic on my woman. She won't leave me because of PE. Some times I think women are evil. We don't complain when they enlarge their breast but they will complain about PE.

cladre60;766129 said:
They'll never understand the penis. Just let them be confused by it.

They will always be confuse.

cladre60;766129 said:
They'll never understand the penis. Just let them be confused by it.

The penis is such a magical thing with so many magical properties! lol

Big Schwanz Acht;766393 said:
what properties?? like Mar-A-Lago?

Pee standing up
Allows us to be more rational (extra head = extra brainpower)
Leads us around
Gets us in trouble
Can get us out of trouble
The same penis can take on many different sizes based on mood

There's more that I'm not thinking of.

cladre60;766418 said:
Pee standing up
Allows us to be more rational (extra head = extra brainpower)
Leads us around
Gets us in trouble
Can get us out of trouble
The same penis can take on many different sizes based on mood

There's more that I'm not thinking of.

Lots of benefits!

Big Schwanz Acht;766393 said:
what properties?? like Mar-A-Lago?

I wish, that would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom