1" = A Mile; Her arousal doesn't start with your penis

cladre60;764514 said:
I gotta get my wife on board with PE. Tell her it's like constantly having sex with the new and improved me.

I'm pretty sure she's already on-board...you've converted her moans into growls :)

Big Schwanz Acht;764573 said:
I'm pretty sure she's already on-board...you've converted her moans into growls :)

I had a great MEME but it would not let me post :(

Anyway, I like your statement!

huge-girth;764562 said:
She will compliment you by herself before this years runs out.

We were talking last night about her cervix. I was trying to explain to her about tilting her pelvis so I go on top or below it depending on position. This is a conversation we would've never had 2 years ago since it wasn't a common occurrence for me to be hitting it or very close to it. PE has made me long enough that it happens far easier. I didn't mention PE or my size but she knows I'm bigger than before.

Girls know a penis and it’s connection to a man. They can crush hopes or give you a massive ego boost. It’s sad but the way of life. I would use it as more motivation to become so huge she has no other choice but to ask you not to use all of it!

doublelongdaddy;764598 said:
I had a great MEME but it would not let me post :(

Anyway, I like your statement!

I've been saving most of the MEME you post :)

cladre60;764626 said:
We were talking last night about her cervix. I was trying to explain to her about tilting her pelvis so I go on top or below it depending on position. This is a conversation we would've never had 2 years ago since it wasn't a common occurrence for me to be hitting it or very close to it. PE has made me long enough that it happens far easier. I didn't mention PE or my size but she knows I'm bigger than before.

You are making gains already. I wish I can start a relationship but definitely not now or anytime soon.

RR04;764629 said:
Girls know a penis and it’s connection to a man. They can crush hopes or give you a massive ego boost. It’s sad but the way of life. I would use it as more motivation to become so huge she has no other choice but to ask you not to use all of it!

If evil they will try to destroy you sexually
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

RR04;764629 said:

I'm going to work to a size that she says any more would hurt. Then I'll gain just a little more to prove her wrong lol.

huge-girth;764645 said:
You are making gains already. I wish I can start a relationship but definitely not now or anytime soon.

Don't limit yourself ESPECIALLY because of penis size. The perfect woman may be nearby. You don't want to miss her as she may end up with someone else.

doublelongdaddy;764684 said:
If evil they will try to destroy you sexually
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

They all know insulting our dicks cuts to the core. Women who do that are truly evil.

And that chick would have to consider herself lucky to even touch my penis. She doesn't have a smoking hot body or face, at least to me, so criticizing my penis would result in some very hard anal and a Dirty Sanchez.

cladre60;764727 said:
Don't limit yourself ESPECIALLY because of penis size. The perfect woman may be nearby. You don't want to miss her as she may end up with someone else.

They all know insulting our dicks cuts to the core. Women who do that are truly evil.

And that chick would have to consider herself lucky to even touch my penis. She doesn't have a smoking hot body or face, at least to me, so criticizing my penis would result in some very hard anal and a Dirty Sanchez.

I want to limit myself because of my penis size. I don't want any lady to come into my life and kill my desire to do PE. Women should stay away from me for now.

huge-girth;764789 said:
I want to limit myself because of my penis size. I don't want any lady to come into my life and kill my desire to do PE. Women should stay away from me for now.

I'm worried you'll never accept that penis size doesn't equal love. You're already larger than average. Embrace it and stop worrying about a few horrible women who have cut you down.

And you can still do PE while dating, just don't settle down until you find "the one." That will build your confidence more when women are interested in you long before they see your penis. Those few women really damaged you and the only way you'll ever get it out of your head is to go experience new women.

cladre60;764808 said:
I'm worried you'll never accept that penis size doesn't equal love. You're already larger than average. Embrace it and stop worrying about a few horrible women who have cut you down.

And you can still do PE while dating, just don't settle down until you find "the one." That will build your confidence more when women are interested in you long before they see your penis. Those few women really damaged you and the only way you'll ever get it out of your head is to go experience new women.

Doing PE while you are in a relationship is very risky. If she break up with you, it can be disastrous and it can stop you from doing PE especially girth exercise. I just don't want any woman in my life for now until next year. Love and penis size are not related I know all that before. I just want a monstrous penis that's all and I'm hooked, I am not quitting.

Just don't let them know you are doing PE, this is the best route. Penis Envy is some serious shit, keep PE on the low.

Big Schwanz Acht;764887 said:
deep down you already know the truth...no need to hear it from anyone but yourself :)

Oh I know, I just don't like the conflict it brings. It would be awesome to hear "can you skip the BM tonight and jump to sex?" or "I'm getting in the shower with you and giving motivation." I hate hiding my stretching but just like DLD said above - penis envy is real.

cladre60;764913 said:
Oh I know, I just don't like the conflict it brings. It would be awesome to hear "can you skip the BM tonight and jump to sex?" or "I'm getting in the shower with you and giving motivation." I hate hiding my stretching but just like DLD said above - penis envy is real.

So real. Jen was so into my PE, she helped, she was turned on by it, she loved it until she did not love it anymore and from there things took a terrible turn and she left me because of MOS. If at all possible, keep it in the Brotherhood.

doublelongdaddy;764999 said:
So real. Jen was so into my PE, she helped, she was turned on by it, she loved it until she did not love it anymore and from there things took a terrible turn and she left me because of MOS. If at all possible, keep it in the Brotherhood.

There are unicorns out there that will fully support PE and lovingly encourage it but you can't tape a horn on a horse and expect it to be a unicorn.

My wife also says I'm the 2nd man she's been with. She has no experience with varying penis sizes. In a primal way I enjoy the fact that she hasn't been passed around like a blunt at a Grateful Dead concert but her lack of experience also limits her understanding of what a larger penis in the right hands can do. I'm keeping PE quiet until she outwardly acknowledges that my larger penis is amazing and she wants more (IF that ever happens). Even then I'll still keep it low key.

How can we combat penis envy? It is one of the major reason why I'm not in a relationship right now.

huge-girth;765065 said:
How can we combat penis envy? It is one of the major reason why I'm not in a relationship right now.

You really can't. They have penis envy, we have vagina obsession. Put them together and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom