1" = A Mile; Her arousal doesn't start with your penis

cladre60

Registered
Many of us have gone through life hearing guys brag about having 7 and 8" penises and women saying how her man (or ex or whoever) had an 8" penis etc. I'm here to tell all of you that 99% of that is made up bullshit. It seems every man out there says he's huge yet studies have concluded that the average size lies between 5-6" BPEL.

- But Clad, how is it possible that every man is far above average?

Simply put - they aren't. Why do guys brag that they've got 8" when they don't? Because in your group of male friends no one is going to say "whip it out, get it hard for us, and measure it." If you are a straight male with straight friends they're going to ask why you want to see Steve's erect penis. It just doesn't normally happen.

- Okay Clad but this girl is telling me her ex was bigger than me. Surly she would remember that! She HAS to be right about that, right?

Women are strange things. Maybe his penis looked bigger because he was really thin and you aren't. Or quite possibly he was long but very thin. Or thick but very short. He could've done positions you did not which got him in deeper. Unless she's measuring every penis she's going on memory. If her memory says he always got extremely deep in her she remembers. What she may not take into account is that her ankles were behind her ears for that. When I started PE I was 5.5" BPEL and I bottomed out in a number of women using the right positions. Whenever I hear guys saying how huge they are I ask when the last time they hit cervix was. When they say never I tell them they aren't as big as they think. It shuts them up.

Another reason why "her ex was bigger" isn't because he was but she sees you're obsessed with your penis size and she wants to put you in your place. If you scorned her your penis is small to her no matter how big it is.

- Okay Clad, but she said she measured.

Maybe she did and I'm sure he told her to measure from the underside and they got at least an inch or two extra. And let me throw this in - unless she's had sex with 100 men or more she's probably had mostly average just in different shapes and sizes.

- Well I'll tell you this Clad, once my penis is larger I'm going to be a total stud in bed. That's when I'm going to unleash it upon the world!

Listen up and listen good... if you aren't a total sex god now a larger penis won't make you one. See I suck at sports. I thought maybe I needed more muscle to be better. I gained muscle and I still suck. Why? Because I didn't practice! Haven't you ever heard that practice makes perfect? With an AVERAGE penis I've had women tell me they missed how good the sex was when we were together. Yes a larger longer penis makes some positions better and it'll be easier to hit both forenixs. A thicker penis will make her feel more full. If you don't know how to use them it doesn't mean a damn thing.

- Okay Clad, I'm starting to understand. I really want to be 8x6 though. It's super important to me.

I get it, you want to be large and I also want to be bigger. I don't have a set goal though. I'm in a relationship and having sex. When I feel that more isn't going to help I'll stop. If you aren't in a relationship you don't need to have one to keep testing your penis though. Just use condoms and be safe. Take that penis for test drives! You've earned it!

- But Clad, women aren't attracted to average size penises. They all want large ones.

What's generally the LAST thing a woman sees on you? YOUR PENIS. I've had sex with women the first time where they didn't even see my penis until the sex was over. Her attraction to you doesn't start with the penis, it starts with everything else. Let me repeat that - SHE'S ATTRACTED TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR PENIS FIRST!

- So how much penis do I need Clad?

I can't answer that question. I can tell you that gaining 1" is like gaining a mile. I hit deeper and create far more growls instead of moans. My experience is with just 1 woman who was always extremely satisfied with my average penis. I'm planning on gaining more too. I'll stop when I feel it's time. I know there are others here who are also in relationships. Please add to this topic! We need to hear your experiences with your woman's reactions to your growing penis.

- Well I need a larger penis. I don't feel man enough.

If you don't feel like enough of a man it has nothing to do with your penis. Being a man has to do with how you act, what you do, how you treat others, and about 100 other variables. That's a personal journey you need to embark on and reach the end of. We all struggle with feeling "manly" at times. If you don't feel like a man start acting like one. Eventually you will become one.

Listen guys, I love you all and hope you all reach your goals. I am forever thankful for this place as its helped me improve myself in ways other than penis size. We tend to forget that penis size isn't everything. Never forget that. Being a man, being a good lover, and being a good person aren't about how long or thick you are. It's inside you. Show it to the world. Continue your PE because we are special and want to be in the top 1% of penis sizes. However while you're reaching that top 1% become the top 1% of men.

Any more questions?

First off, great post. Nothing to chip away from that and I hope it stimulates a lot of conversations and understandings.

In a close-up snapshot, everything you said is true, or typically will be the case. But every point also has exceptions. Here's the first one I noticed ... that women haven't 'actually ever had an 8 .. because there's too few of them'. This one should be addressed.

"Well I need a larger penis. I don't feel man enough"

People, though, running around with 8's tend to absolutely feel man enough. Their confidence is higher than average. Their mean-time elapsed to the female's orgasm is lower than average. They've had higher success and compliments, generally, than their shorter, shyer, brethren their entire lives, or at least since gaining if they did PE, ... and so they tend statistically to fvck waaay more women. This skews their statistical representation as being only about 3% of the population (3 out of 100) .... to (in my view) more like 12% of the actual fvcking.

In the first statistic, a chick should need to bang 33 dudes to come across something in the top 3%. In the confidence-biased version, they'd only need to bang 8.3 dudes to accomplish this.

So, yeah .. some chicks can be castrating gaslighting lying c_nts. And yeah, most of them can't tell (I've posted on this before re: the river width at New Orleans) 100 yards from 1 mile. But also they Might have Really banged some Prime Dong. More than it'd seem like.

Excellent post Clad. I have always thought that if you intrigue her mind, the body will follow.

Asanon;764026 said:
First off, great post. Nothing to chip away from that and I hope it stimulates a lot of conversations and understandings.

In a close-up snapshot, everything you said is true, or typically will be the case. But every point also has exceptions. Here's the first one I noticed ... that women haven't 'actually ever had an 8 .. because there's too few of them'. This one should be addressed.

"Well I need a larger penis. I don't feel man enough"

People, though, running around with 8's tend to absolutely feel man enough. Their confidence is higher than average. Their mean-time elapsed to the female's orgasm is lower than average. They've had higher success and compliments, generally, than their shorter, shyer, brethren their entire lives, or at least since gaining if they did PE, ... and so they tend statistically to fvck waaay more women. This skews their statistical representation as being only about 3% of the population (3 out of 100) .... to (in my view) more like 12% of the actual fvcking.

In the first statistic, a chick should need to bang 33 dudes to come across something in the top 3%. In the confidence-biased version, they'd only need to bang 8.3 dudes to accomplish this.

So, yeah .. some chicks can be castrating gaslighting lying c_nts. And yeah, most of them can't tell (I've posted on this before re: the river width at New Orleans) 100 yards from 1 mile. But also they Might have Really banged some Prime Dong. More than it'd seem like.

To the confidence thing I've got a great example. Had a manager who slept with 5 women at work. He carried himself with confidence, he could charm his was into women's pants, and 4 of them said the man certainly had skills (1 refused to discuss their fling). During a discussion with 3 of them 1 of my coworkers said "wow, he's had sex with all 3 of you, this other girl, and that one he left with tonight, he must be hung like a horse." The reply was an unplanned chorus of "actually he's pretty small." None of them had even discussed his size before. A 4th also confirmed it. None of them were mad at him either. Each little fling was mainly for sex and that's what they all wanted. These were women in their mid-late 20s who had been with multiple men.

But the man had game, confidence, and skills. None of them complained (1 said it was the first time she didn't have to worry about her horrible gag reflex at all) but after that it spread that he was small. He quit a few weeks later and had legitimately found a better job... and nailed a 6th coworker at that place his last night there! True confidence and game.

I think true confidence lies in things beyond penis size. It can give your self esteem a bump but if you were going through life without confidence before you'll still have that little voice inside creating doubt. That's where growing into a man and being confident is more than the size of your penis.

lots to unpack here Clad, but you've nailed the core reason any woman is attracted to a man in the first place...she has to know that you're 'man enough' to allow her to be the woman. Here in The States, (and I'd argue just about every industrial society) has been Fem-centric for several generations, whereby laws/norms/behaviors all defer to the female perspective/need. What this is doing is causing women to go against their 'genetic firmware' and strive to be 'equal', but in doing so they have tilted the laws (both behaviorally and legally) to 'even' the playing field. Now we have 50 years of 'take-charge' women that have relegated men as their 'baggage handlers' to which they have lost all respect for...and once she no longer respects you, you'll only be around for as long as you're u$eful. This has created a vacuum of 'real men' in our world, which has given rise to (among other things) MOS.

As men, we're acutely aware of our circumstances and are masterful problem solvers...so our hind-brain understands women want 'real men' and one 'measure' is our size. So the proliferation of all kinds of snake-oil, magic pills and enlargement sites sprung-up from this insecurity and quest to 'fix' it...too bad the vast majority are lazy and won't do what it actually takes. This is where the separation between 'acting' like a man and 'being' a man occurs...the ones who take action, stick to it and reach their goal will stand head-and-shoulders above the 'posers' who don't/won't do the work.

So if we extrapolate PE out of the entire 'Man-Menu' of traits/behaviors, any gain/goal we attain (no matter how modest) is an achievement upon which confidence is spawned...gain another millimeter, gain more confident. Replay this daily over months/years and the effect is compounded (just like doubling that penny every day and in a year you'll be a millionaire), and this growing confidence is what will attract not only women, but all walks of life...couple this with a positive mental outlook and a touch of wit/charm, and the world becomes yours.

On a more personal level, MOS/PE has enriched my relationships with all the people I'm close to, and (to put a cosmic thought out there) I feel like I'm almost magnetic :)

[MENTION=5685]big[/MENTION] Schwanz Acht and [MENTION=38180]Asanon[/MENTION] my last reply does agree with both of you that having a larger penis can instill more confidence. At the very least it takes the "am I big enough?" question off a man's mind. In my relationship I don't need a larger penis, I simply want what I've never had. The size of my penis doesn't influence my relationship in any way. If your size is of concern in a relationship you're probably in the wrong relationship.

This is excluding 1 night stands and a "friends with benefits" situation as they're about sex and nothing else. Sure word could spread that you're well endowed but if that's her reason for wanting to be with you I strongly advise to "hit it and quit it." It's akin to a woman being more interested in you simply because you make more money than Joe who is doing just fine financially. Yes women want the security of a man that can provide but if she's picking potential partners based on how much money she'll be able to spend her intentions are not good. Love, true healthy love, has nothing to do with the size of your bank account or your penis.

That's something that all of us need to keep in mind. There are couples that barely have a pot to piss in yet they are deeply and truly in love with the other and that's what most everyone wants - to be loved. The size of your penis doesn't dictate love.

There is still nothing wrong at all with having a large penis. Self improvement is a wonderful thing. I don't believe we gain confidence because of our size. We gain confidence because we set about a monumental task and are reaching our goal. It let's us know that something we thought was impossible IS possible. When a woman sees your confidence it tells her you're a man that knows how to get things done and tells them that you're a man.

I love this. When I was the singer for Plastic X we had a song that was similar to this thread. But an inch is a serious milestone and it will feel like a world of difference to those we use it on.

doublelongdaddy;764119 said:
I love this. When I was the singer for Plastic X we had a song that was similar to this thread. But an inch is a serious milestone and it will feel like a world of difference to those we use it on.
It really is a big difference. 2" more is gargantuan. I just want to remind guys that your self worth isn't measured by your penis. I know this whole forum is dedicated to PE and that's what brought us together but if you grow as a man and she'll see a slightly above average penis as huge because she's seeing the man attached to it. Plastic X? Reminds me of Static X. That's my running music. The beat helps me time my breathing.

cladre60;764135 said:
It really is a big difference. 2" more is gargantuan. I just want to remind guys that your self worth isn't measured by your penis. I know this whole forum is dedicated to PE and that's what brought us together but if you grow as a man and she'll see a slightly above average penis as huge because she's seeing the man attached to it. Plastic X? Reminds me of Static X. That's my running music. The beat helps me time my breathing.

A 2" bigger cock to woman who was used to you before will have her mind blown! Plastic X was before Static X, by they do sound similar. We are a trash metal band.

doublelongdaddy;764244 said:
A 2" bigger cock to woman who was used to you before will have her mind blown! Plastic X was before Static X, by they do sound similar. We are a trash metal band.

Sucks that Wayne Static died. Years of drug and alcohol abuse did him in. His ���� star wife woke up to it. They were one of the bands I wanted to see.

Wish I would've found PE 20 years ago. I can only imagine the reactions. "Damn that's big!" and "OMG get that big cock in me!" or the "now I know why bigger can be better."

cladre60;764291 said:
Sucks that Wayne Static died. Years of drug and alcohol abuse did him in. His ���� star wife woke up to it. They were one of the bands I wanted to see.

Wish I would've found PE 20 years ago. I can only imagine the reactions. "Damn that's big!" and "OMG get that big cock in me!" or the "now I know why bigger can be better."

It's still never too late to get those type of reactions when you finally get to your goal in PE.

huge-girth;764333 said:
It's still never too late to get those type of reactions when you finally get to your goal in PE.

Eventually my wife will have to say something. She can't ignore it forever.

LOL girls are quite dumb. Don’t realize we are doing it for them and our insecurity. They feed our insecurity and self doubt instead of quieting them

Big Schwanz Acht;764394 said:
oh yes she can :)

She can try but eventually she'll have to say "if you're any bigger this will hurt."

RR04;764404 said:
LOL girls are quite dumb. Don’t realize we are doing it for them and our insecurity. They feed our insecurity and self doubt instead of quieting them

We're doing it for them for ourselves. That sounds confusing. We're doing it to give them more pleasure which in turn satisfies us since they're enjoying it more.

I'd also add that being slightly larger (and slowly increasing monthly) is like having sex with a new dick every time...better than getting a new car for every road-trip :)

Big Schwanz Acht;764416 said:
I'd also add that being slightly larger (and slowly increasing monthly) is like having sex with a new dick every time...better than getting a new car for every road-trip :)

Exactly.

Big Schwanz Acht;764416 said:

I used to say that! I used to tell Jen she gets a bigger dick every time! :)

doublelongdaddy;764494 said:
I used to say that! I used to tell Jen she gets a bigger dick every time! :)

I gotta get my wife on board with PE. Tell her it's like constantly having sex with the new and improved me.

cladre60;764514 said:
I gotta get my wife on board with PE. Tell her it's like constantly having sex with the new and improved me.

She will compliment you by herself before this years runs out.

Back
Top Bottom