Manimal

Registered
I have read in several places on this forum that the general agreed 'ideal size' is 8" x 6".

Well today I found that my deodorant spray is exactly that size and in my opinion is f*cking massive! :O It's completely f*cked with my head. >:(

Now as I've said before I have blind faith that this Penis Enlargement stuff works based on all the people doing it, etc... but with only 5" NBPenis EnlargementL x 4" EG there is no way on God's earth that I will acheive this size! My overall goal is 7" NBPenis EnlargementL x 5" EG which to be honest I think is going to be hard enough to get to but 8" x 6" I feel is an impossibility for me, especially the girth.

It's funny that I have been insecure about my size all these years but somehow managed to get through life with it but now that I start something to increase the size I find I'm thinking about my lack of size more than ever.

This is really f*cking with my head!!>:(

Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a looney toon?

There are actually a number of people that have gained 2" in girth after a few years of Penis Enlargement. There's also more extreme routes like injections or girth surgery. If you really want 6eg then you absolutely can get it. The length might end up being harder to get, but there are certainly people who have gained 3x2.

Hey bro, do this for yourself. It doesn't matter what everyone says the ideal says is whatever. If you want that size, go for it. It's a challenge, not an impossibility. Don't get intimidated by the size being too far out of grasp. There is no such thing. Peace.

PS. You're personal goal is fine and with a long enough timeline that "ideal" size is still possible. It just depends on how bad you want it. You're going to have to want it more than anything. Think of it like it's your Plan A. Plan B doesn't even fuckin' exist!

Manimal;278926 said:
I have read in several places on this forum that the general agreed 'ideal size' is 8" x 6".

Well today I found that my deodorant spray is exactly that size and in my opinion is f*cking massive! :O It's completely f*cked with my head. >:(

Now as I've said before I have blind faith that this Penis Enlargement stuff works based on all the people doing it, etc... but with only 5" NBPenis EnlargementL x 4" EG there is no way on God's earth that I will acheive this size! My overall goal is 7" NBPenis EnlargementL x 5" EG which to be honest I think is going to be hard enough to get to but 8" x 6" I feel is an impossibility for me, especially the girth.

It's funny that I have been insecure about my size all these years but somehow managed to get through life with it but now that I start something to increase the size I find I'm thinking about my lack of size more than ever.

This is really f*cking with my head!!>:(

Does anyone else feel like this or am I just a looney toon?

Just remember that no matter what size you get to your improving on what you already have. If a guy who's out of shape starts exercising he'll improve his physique, but if he compares himself and his goals to Mr. Universe then his goals quickly become unimaginable. It is possible to reach that size I think, but not neccessary. Make small goals first like .5 inch, and when you reach that set another. 8 x 6 is gigantic, don't think that anything that's less than that isn't a great size aswell.

If you never stop doing Penis Enlargement until you're an old man think of how long your cock will be dude. The sky is the limit, only because when you're done having an erection it will light on fire because of it's impact with the atmosphere. Someone should detach a dick and replace it with their own when someone dies, and continue to Penis Enlargement that cock for several generations. Now that's a fucking challenge if that's possible.

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the comments. I've sorted my head out now, just a bit of a shock when I realised how big 8" x 6" was. Just felt like having a rant.

Oh by the way...

@ psychotic - You're reply cracked me up. Very funny, still laughing now as I think about it. LMAO Nice sensitivity there bro! :p

@ spinner2 - only going for natural Penis Enlargement non of the other stuff - too scary

@ crazyeight - after my initial shock with the size of 8" x 6" I've realised that I think it's too big for what I want. My original goal of 7" x 5" will be just fine. Also I spoke to my partner about the deodorant can size and she basically said if I got that big I can f*ck off and not come near her. Also I've been meaning to ask you, 1) what's with the crazyeight name & number 8 in all your pictures and 2) do you have a ginger fetish, I must say I'm quite partial to a lady with ginger hair especially that one of your's in the bath tub. ;)

@ moony'B'finch - your comment of,'improving on what you already have' is exactly right and is something I should keep at the front of my mind. Any size increase is better than what I have now.

@ FoM - nice idea about passing cocks on, I 'bag' first refusal on __________'s cock if he dies! LMAO

Thanks for the support guys (even you psychotic LMAO), nice to be on a forum with such kind people.

Let the gains keep coming for you all.

Manimal

It's not the ideal size imo.

With 8x6 there are girls that wouldn't even let you try to get inside of them, everyone's different. Lot's of girls I've talked to have said that 6.5 to 7 and 5.5 around is perfect. Some girls find 5 inches around to be perfect. It depends on the girl.

Thanks magic johnson

Your comments also make me feel better.

Manimal

Remember too that "ideal" need not actually reflect "real".
Say your ideal amount of money in the bank is a whopping Bill Gates sized $65 Billion or so, an almost (for me at least) inconceivable amount of money. So let's just take one tenth of one percent of that and gimme a tidy $65 Million. Not quite the "ideal" but damn, damn good anyways.

Sometimes an ideal is just an end point to aim for while you're busy enjoying the journey.

Manimal;278926 said:

The size comparison is not even close, regardless if they measure equally on length and width. A deodorant can that measures 8 x 6 is hard, inflexible, it is 6" in width from top to bottom, when you grip the can it will not squeeze, it is metal. A penis that is 8 x 6 measures very differently. First and foremost, 6" of girth is the maximum girth for the measurement. You would not measure the thinest part of your penis when giving this measurement. The penis tapers, it usually begins thickest at the base and gradually narrows as you measure up the shaft. The penis is connected to a "large body" so the 8" is not as shocking as if it were independent of the body. The two are not comparable but in their max measurement.

Gaining 2 inches in length is common for men who dedicate themselves to penis enlargement. Gaining 2" in girth is a little more difficult but I have done it along with many other guys so it is possible, again, with dedication and hard work. Taking a look at an inadament object and comparing that to yourself can be very discouraging...especially if you are smaller than it. By the same token, an inadament object can be encouraging if you believe you can get there. Much of Penis Enlargement is a mind game and it is important to see the glass as half full....even when it is empty.

Great replies everybody!I too would like to gain at least 3 " length by 2.25 " girth,so what is the best and fastest way to do this...I mean what exercises? Also,I was wondering how many days a week can you Penis Enlargement without overtraining and how do you determine this...like how much is necessary to rest...I'm having trouble figuring this out????????I mean after I've done 625 reps of normal jelq I'm still not fatigued nor does my erection falter,or if I do 135 squeezes I'm still not fatigued and I still get erections so is it possible that I need to change to something more intense since my body has probably gotten used to these exercises?I don't know ...what should I do?Please help!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry about the length of this reply!Please help!!!Thank you.

Relax bud - it's already been said, but 8X6 is a really huge size and wishful thinking for most. You'll be hard pressed to find a legit measured size like that most places on the internet. Numbers get pumped up on these forums. Most guys that bodybuild would really like 21" arms and shoot for that goal - doesn't mean it's what everybody ends up with.

Look at Penis Enlargement as just improving what you're got - set short term goals and work towards that. Don't get discouraged about the time it takes and all that, just work towards finding an effective and safe routine that starts producing gains for you. And, seeing how large 8X6 really is should help you realize that you're probably better off than you thought, and that the goal you had in mind was actually enormous, probably too big for a lot of women.

stridge;278968 said:
Relax bud - it's already been said, but 8X6 is a really huge size and wishful thinking for most. You'll be hard pressed to find a legit measured size like that most places on the internet. Numbers get pumped up on these forums. Most guys that bodybuild would really like 21" arms and shoot for that goal - doesn't mean it's what everybody ends up with.

Look at Penis Enlargement as just improving what you're got - set short term goals and work towards that. Don't get discouraged about the time it takes and all that, just work towards finding an effective and safe routine that starts producing gains for you. And, seeing how large 8X6 really is should help you realize that you're probably better off than you thought, and that the goal you had in mind was actually enormous, probably too big for a lot of women.

I have been working out for 6 years now and I have never measured my arms untill I came to this site. Go figure that one, then I have found that my damn arms are only 17 inches in girth. I do not think I want 21 inch arms though as people already comment on my arms as it is.
DLD is my hero.

Exactly, I used to have thoughts of "When is this going to get bigger", and "It's taking too damn long for 2 hours of session work-outs", but over time, control and less-frustration sets in. I mostly had these thoughts because when starting out with such a momentous routine it was very hard to me to maintain a jelqed erection for more than 20 minutes, and it was hard to stretch for over 30 minutes. to add on to that Jelqing felt disgusting, and my hair (Got long girly hair) kept getting cought in my dick, and pieces of towel I use to dry my dick to get a better grip gets stuck in. To add on to this after a routine I felt like the marrow was sucked out of my bones. All of it is just frustrating, but now I have learned to cope with it..I tie my hair back, and Kegals really do wonders for me, and now I do kegals while erect so my head will get much bigger, and keeps my erections harder, quicker to get (Can get it up from completely flaccid after a stretch in 1 minute), and my endurance is much longer. Christ, I can hold a kegal for 10 minutes, possibly even longer because at 10 minutes I didn't feel very fatigued.. I don't even jerk off anymore, because I enjoy Penis Enlargement a lot more. It may just be me, but I feel depressed after I ejaculate, mostly because my penis feels skinnier, shorter, and my balls become smaller. I feel like all the work of Penis Enlargement I did just completely bombed my flaccid. Now I just jerk to keep my dong erect, and I never feel like "I need to ejaculate now". It's all a mind-game.

teckmo;278976 said:
I have been working out for 6 years now and I have never measured my arms untill I came to this site. Go figure that one, then I have found that my damn arms are only 17 inches in girth. I do not think I want 21 inch arms though as people already comment on my arms as it is.
DLD is my hero.

Ha, sorry if I alarmed you. Most of the guys I know that are more serious with the lifting are always commenting on one guy or another they know or work out with that has the 21" bencHydromaxark guns. I always hear the number tossed around as sort of an idealized goal, like getting your bench up to 400 lbs. or something along those lines. Not many can do it, but there are certainly plenty of guys that get there. 21" is really huge, I think very few guys can get that big and maintain it without full-time dedication and some helpful genetics.

Back
Top Bottom