Hello, I am new to this site and to Penis Enlargement in general. I see a lot of talk in this thread about gains vs. time and want to add something from a professional point of view (I happen to be a doctor). True growth will take a long time, it actually has to, physiologically. Think about what we are trying to do: We are trying to create more tissue, not just give the tissue we currently have the ability to retain more blood. In order to grow new tissue we will have to supply that tissue with blood, which means we have to actually grow arteries, veins and capillary beds...this takes time. Even more importantly, we want our larger penis to be able to feel things like lips, tongues, the pink canal of love..in order for that to happen the nerves have to also grow (especially if you want growth on the order of inches). Along with the nerve growing, we also need to cover that nerve with a myelin sheath. So, as you can see, this is a very complicated process, and in-order to do it without damaging the penis long periods of a traction force need to be applied. (This is for length anyways)

For girth growth I imagine this phenomena is more akin to muscle growth...namely hypertrophy vs hyperplasia (where as length is hyperplasia).

I hope that helped people, as opposed to trying to show off and looking like a tool! ;)

xerxes31415;575200 said:
Hello, I am new to this site and to Penis Enlargement in general. I see a lot of talk in this thread about gains vs. time and want to add something from a professional point of view (I happen to be a doctor). True growth will take a long time, it actually has to, physiologically. Think about what we are trying to do: We are trying to create more tissue, not just give the tissue we currently have the ability to retain more blood. In order to grow new tissue we will have to supply that tissue with blood, which means we have to actually grow arteries, veins and capillary beds...this takes time. Even more importantly, we want our larger penis to be able to feel things like lips, tongues, the pink canal of love..in order for that to happen the nerves have to also grow (especially if you want growth on the order of inches). Along with the nerve growing, we also need to cover that nerve with a myelin sheath. So, as you can see, this is a very complicated process, and in-order to do it without damaging the penis long periods of a traction force need to be applied. (This is for length anyways)

For girth growth I imagine this phenomena is more akin to muscle growth...namely hypertrophy vs hyperplasia (where as length is hyperplasia).

I hope that helped people, as opposed to trying to show off and looking like a tool! ;)

You definitely do not sound like a tool but I do have to disagree with you. Gains for me came rapidly.

xerxes31415;575200 said:

Nice comparrison :)

Well, I respect the fact that you're a doctor and I'm sure that what you said is true, but the fact that we have so many users that experience fast gains (an inch in 2-6 months) prove you the opposite. I agree that Penis Enlargement takes time and dedication, but take a look around the forum and I'm pretty sure you'll convince yourself this process does not take SO much time :)

Zambrodom3;575210 said:

Well, I respect the fact that you're a doctor and I'm sure that what you said is true, but the fact that we have so many users that experience fast gains (an inch in 2-6 months) prove you the opposite. I agree that Penis Enlargement takes time and dedication, but take a look around the forum and I'm pretty sure you'll convince yourself this process does not take SO much time :)

Exactly

People still make quick gains of 1 inch in 3 months till this day. We all gain differntly.

Back
Top Bottom