thechocolate

Registered
ok I just started pe and I have a a 3.5" flaccid penis and a 5.5" bpfs and a 4and 3/4" girth when flaccid.

my goal is 8" erect length by summer with 6" erect girth I really need help.

I currently own a proextender that uses the strap rather than the noose with comfort foam liners, a set of 4 extra extender rods, and a penis pump that holds suction well. I cant wear the extender for more than an hour with out my penis head feeling slightly cold and if I loosen the strap my penis slides out. I only do around 5 minutes of pumping a day at no more than 5 in/hg I actually go just under 5 to around 4.75 in/hg is that safe? i also do dlds newb routine

if someone could help me develop a plan to reach my goals by june 1st i would be incredibly happy.

im interested in wearing my extender to bed has anybody done this?

will the vlc tugger be good with my proextender or do I need a size genetics extender for it to work ? iv heard supra got 4 inches in 4 months can this be me?

also why is my penis pump not as good as a hydropump Bathmate etc?

Hi, welcome!

How long have you been doing Penis Enlargement?

You can extend in bed, just don't fall asleep, unless you want to wake up in the emergency room.

You're supposed to take off the extender every 30 minutes to an hour to bring in new blood/oxygen and get rid of the old blood/oxygen.

It sounds like you're eager to gain a lot in a short amount of time. It sometimes takes years for people to gain a few inches, very few people are fortunate enough to gain a lot in a short amount of time. What's achievable for you in 6 months may only be .5 - 1 inches depending on how you go about this.

Stick with the newbie routine for at least 90 days to condition yourself. You don't want to overdo any of this or else all that time will go to waste. With the newbie routine you're going to most likely see what people call "Newbie Gains" which is just improved erection quality (EQ) that shows your real size when at 100%. After that your gains will come from stretching the ligaments/tunica and girth work.

Your pump is fine, the thing about the Bathmate is that it came out long after other pumps to sort of...revolutionize penis pumps. It's safer and can be performed during a shower/bath, you don't need to keep track of the pressure, just the 20 minutes a day that you'll be in it.

TreasureHunter;574745 said:
Hi, welcome!

How long have you been doing Penis Enlargement?

You can extend in bed, just don't fall asleep, unless you want to wake up in the emergency room.

You're supposed to take off the extender every 30 minutes to an hour to bring in new blood/oxygen and get rid of the old blood/oxygen.

It sounds like you're eager to gain a lot in a short amount of time. It sometimes takes years for people to gain a few inches, very few people are fortunate enough to gain a lot in a short amount of time. What's achievable for you in 6 months may only be .5 - 1 inches depending on how you go about this.

Stick with the newbie routine for at least 90 days to condition yourself. You don't want to overdo any of this or else all that time will go to waste. With the newbie routine you're going to most likely see what people call "Newbie Gains" which is just improved erection quality (EQ) that shows your real size when at 100%. After that your gains will come from stretching the ligaments/tunica and girth work.

Your pump is fine, the thing about the Bathmate is that it came out long after other pumps to sort of...revolutionize penis pumps. It's safer and can be performed during a shower/bath, you don't need to keep track of the pressure, just the 20 minutes a day that you'll be in it.

if I can only wear it for 30 minutes, explain this guy:
"I'm using a VLC stacker with my Size Genetics ADS for length, curvature correction and FR. This was an easy modification from existing parts I had from the quick extender. I can keep this on for hours on end with no loss in circulation or numbness since it not a noose that goes around the head but pull on it from the outside in. Up until now I have not been able to wear this thing longer than 15 minutes at a time, but now I can wear it for 4-6 hours at a time."-supra

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...-Mod-amp-VLC-Tugger-w-Video-Series&highlight=

he gained 4 inches in 4 months with this.

also how does the Bathmate work? do you fill ti with water?

No one has gained 4 inches in 4 months. If you're a really fast grower maybe you can get an inch in 6 months but don't expect results that fast. It'll discourage you and you'll want to quit if your expectations are that high

thechocolate;574747 said:
if I can only wear it for 30 minutes, explain this guy:
"I'm using a VLC stacker with my Size Genetics ADS for length, curvature correction and FR. This was an easy modification from existing parts I had from the quick extender. I can keep this on for hours on end with no loss in circulation or numbness since it not a noose that goes around the head but pull on it from the outside in. Up until now I have not been able to wear this thing longer than 15 minutes at a time, but now I can wear it for 4-6 hours at a time."-supra

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...-Mod-amp-VLC-Tugger-w-Video-Series&highlight=

he gained 4 inches in 4 months with this.

also how does the Bathmate work? do you fill ti with water?

Sorry, can you find the thread where Supra claimed to gain 4 inches in 4 months using that method? I can't seem to find it in that thread.

The 30 minutes is just common sense if your glans are feeling cold, it means you've lost blood circulation and it's time to take it off, get that circulation back, and then put it on again. Supra was doing things differently, which is why he wasn't experiencing numbness/cold and could go for hours.

Bathmate works by filling the tube with water, placing it against yourself, then pushing the pump against yourself for suction. With the X-40/X-40 you pump until the water stops, with the Hydromax series you pump, let water out, then close the valve to keep suction.

TreasureHunter;574813 said:
Sorry, can you find the thread where Supra claimed to gain 4 inches in 4 months using that method? I can't seem to find it in that thread.

The 30 minutes is just common sense if your glans are feeling cold, it means you've lost blood circulation and it's time to take it off, get that circulation back, and then put it on again. Supra was doing things differently, which is why he wasn't experiencing numbness/cold and could go for hours.

Bathmate works by filling the tube with water, placing it against yourself, then pushing the pump against yourself for suction. With the X-40/X-40 you pump until the water stops, with the Hydromax series you pump, let water out, then close the valve to keep suction.

the 4 in thing was in another forum but I believe him, the pics of his dick on the tugger are monstrous.

he claims he could only go 15 minutes with the strab extender , I can go over an hour no problem before it gets cold(but never numb) I imagine he can wear it in his sleep with the tugger and id have no problem with that since he could barely handle 15 minutes with the strap wear I can go over an hour. my goal is 8 inches by june it is happening.

im incorporating dlds newb routine daily , followed by 10 minutes pumping(air pump, will upgrade to water pump if anyone things il get better gains just recommend me one ok) compressing my penis with an ace bandage during the rest of the day so its elongated and the vlc tugger and extender pro at night, with that said is 8 inches possible do you think? if nto how close do you think I will get and what else can I add to my routine to push me over the edge?

He's probably gained 4" total over all the years. He's worked hard for his results. They don't come that fast. If they did, you could be 16" long after a year

im incorporating dlds newb routine daily , followed by 10 minutes pumping(air pump, will upgrade to water pump if anyone things il get better gains just recommend me one ok) compressing my penis with an ace bandage during the rest of the day so its elongated and the vlc tugger and extender pro at night, with that said is 8 inches possible do you think? if nto how close do you think I will get and what else can I add to my routine to push me over the edge?

It's possible but don't expect to gain 2 inches by the summer, or by the end of the year. Penis Enlargement takes a long time. I'm going on 2 months and haven't gained a cm and I train hard. Maybe you'll be a fast gainer though. Just keep at it and gains will come slowly but surely

You need to set more realistic goals so you want get discouraged. Shoot for that first 1/4 inch, achieve it and shoot for another. It will surprise you how fast those small gains will add up. Penis Enlargement is something you have to commit to for the long haul if you really want a large penis.

thechocolate;574985 said:
6.5 inches erect

Okay, so you want to gain 1.5 inches by June. That's more realistic than 4 inches in 4 months, but don't be surprised if you only end up with 7 to 7.5inches by that time instead of the full 8, since everybody is different.

Keep up with the DLD Newbie routine, like tef1 said go for the 1/4th goals too. You probably don't need to keep adding more to your routine just yet, sometimes less is more.

il keep up the dld routine, I also have a penis pump, a cock ring, and an extender with vlc tugger . im looking into an autoxsleeve. with all these elements can someone come up with a daily training regimen for me ie dld first , then penis pump, extender for 3 hours auto xsleeve during the day etc. also what food should I be eating to maximize healing penis growth etc. and what creams if any do you use to help penis growth or just to help irritation faster healing etc? Iv already gained a 1/4" im really pumped

I gained an inch in both Erect Length & Girth in one year. I also gained 3 inches in flaccid length and 2 inches in girth in the same year.

thependulum;575161 said:
I gained an inch in both Erect Length & Girth in one year. I also gained 3 inches in flaccid length and 2 inches in girth in the same year.

nice

thependulum;575161 said:

one inch in girth within a year? That's epic! I'd be very interested which exercises helped you to gain that much.

Satyr;575194 said:
one inch in girth within a year? That's epic! I'd be very interested which exercises helped you to gain that much.

Stay tuned to the thread that is linked in my signature. I will explain how I made my gains.

Back
Top Bottom