dcreynolds

Registered
I'm now on my fifth day of using the SG. I have been seeing some seminal discharge during use. This happen to anyone before? It's strange because I'm not even aroused while using it and some precum or seminal fluid discharges.

As for my gains....

I have now seen my FS up my to .75" over my EL of 8.56". My girth is a bit more inflated from all the stretching and I have gained probably temporary girth of .25" While in the extender I maintain 1200 to 1500 for a period of 8 to 9 hours with 15 min breaks in between. My shaft is like a jello consistency and very elastic like. I don't know why, but even at this early stage of the game I have noticed veins I never saw before. Anyone else have similar results?

I read somewhere that if you stretch in an extender and your stretch is not as long as your BPenis EnlargementL minus your glans, you will not make any gains and should not use an extender.

I need some help with the velcro modification as I'm still using the noose and it really is the most poorly engineered concept ever. The comfort strap isn't too bad but, it pinches horribly.

The Bathmate just arrived today. Do you also get permanent gains from that? I heard that pumping gains were temporary but last for a while? Has there ever been any studies to prove this theory? I already read about the science and research behind using a traction device like the SG to increase penile girth and length and the studies were very positive in that it does in fact increase the penis size just very slowly.

I'm only looking to gain 1.25" in length and 1" in girth so does anybody have some opinions or ideas of what else I could be adding to my daily routine?

Dan

dcreynolds;437884 said:
I'm now on my fifth day of using the SG. I have been seeing some seminal discharge during use. This happen to anyone before? It's strange because I'm not even aroused while using it and some precum or seminal fluid discharges.

Thats pretty normal when you first begin Penis Enlargement an nothing to worry about.

As for my gains....

I have now seen my FS up my to .75" over my EL of 8.56". My girth is a bit more inflated from all the stretching and I have gained probably temporary girth of .25" While in the extender I maintain 1200 to 1500 for a period of 8 to 9 hours with 15 min breaks in between. My shaft is like a jello consistency and very elastic like. I don't know why, but even at this early stage of the game I have noticed veins I never saw before. Anyone else have similar results?

Again pretty common looks like you are doing everything perfectly. Your FL is supposed to be longer than your EL. That is what the penis looks like when it starts growing. And you mean 15 min breaks between every hour?

I read somewhere that if you stretch in an extender and your stretch is not as long as your BPenis EnlargementL minus your glans, you will not make any gains and should not use an extender.

Haven't heard that ever but I would not take that too much to heart. If you're putting in the work and you are using the exercise devices correctly you are going to gain period.

I need some help with the velcro modification as I'm still using the noose and it really is the most poorly engineered concept ever. The comfort strap isn't too bad but, it pinches horribly.

The Velcro is bought from a store and you can order a head attachment like the one from the SizeGenetics separately I believe if the one you got is not the right kind. It has two slits so you slip a piece of Velcro through the holes and it locks your penis in the extender. Here is a thread you can browse through if you need more info http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?60643-SizeGenetics-AttacHydromaxent-Modification-Velcro-Strap-by-J1L&highlight=velcro. You can also search in the search engine for titles such as Velcro and Velcro attachment or etc and find more info.

The Bathmate just arrived today. Do you also get permanent gains from that? I heard that pumping gains were temporary but last for a while? Has there ever been any studies to prove this theory? I already read about the science and research behind using a traction device like the SG to increase penile girth and length and the studies were very positive in that it does in fact increase the penis size just very slowly.

I'm only looking to gain 1.25" in length and 1" in girth so does anybody have some opinions or ideas of what else I could be adding to my daily routine?

Dan

Yes permanent gains come with the Bathmate. If you are only working with the SizeGenetics my advice is highly recommended to incorporate some version of the Newbie routine. This routine is great forever during your penis enlargement life time and it is perfect for your overall health of your penis.

Turnover;437897 said:
Thats pretty normal when you first begin Penis Enlargement an nothing to worry about.

Again pretty common looks like you are doing everything perfectly. Your FL is supposed to be longer than your EL. That is what the penis looks like when it starts growing. And you mean 15 min breaks between every hour?

15 min every 1 to 1.5 hours.

Haven't heard that ever but I would not take that too much to heart. If you're putting in the work and you are using the exercise devices correctly you are going to gain period.

The Velcro is bought from a store and you can order a head attachment like the one from the SizeGenetics separately I believe if the one you got is not the right kind. It has two slits so you slip a piece of Velcro through the holes and it locks your penis in the extender. Here is a thread you can browse through if you need more info http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?60643-SizeGenetics-AttacHydromaxent-Modification-Velcro-Strap-by-J1L&highlight=velcro. You can also search in the search engine for titles such as Velcro and Velcro attachment or etc and find more info.

Thank you!

Yes permanent gains come with the Bathmate. If you are only working with the SizeGenetics my advice is highly recommended to incorporate some version of the Newbie routine. This routine is great forever during your penis enlargement life time and it is perfect for your overall health of your penis.

Which newbie routine is best?

Update:

My EL is now showing .26" past my original 8.56" and my erect girth is now .5" past my original 6". I'm sure these are not permanent gains yet but it is very encouraging to see and feel.

Just added in the Bathmate and wow!!! I'm already amazed by the temporary gains. Can anyone comment on how the Bathmate will cement the gains eventually? What is the science behind it and also how long will the current gains last? I also assume that besides the permanent gains one will achieve with use of the Bathmate that the temporary gains will also stay longer with continued use? It says to only use for 20 min and why is that?

dcreynolds;437907 said:
Just added in the Bathmate and wow!!! I'm already amazed by the temporary gains. Can anyone comment on how the Bathmate will cement the gains eventually? What is the science behind it and also how long will the current gains last? I also assume that besides the permanent gains one will achieve with use of the Bathmate that the temporary gains will also stay longer with continued use? It says to only use for 20 min and why is that?

JUst like any expansion based Penis Enlargement, the Bathmate stretches the internal tissue and allows for greater blood flow which over time permanently deforms the tissue at a larger size. working manual exercises in also speeds this process.

This sounds like you are definitly moving in the right direction! The "jelly state" is the state to stay in, just keep using it as much as you do for a couple of months, and gains will come. However, don´t rush things into high tension territories. From my own experience, I´d say never cross the 1200g line, stay on that tension. More tension does not mean faster gains to my knowledge, you just run the risk of getting a stiffer inner penis, and run in to a plateu.

The only issue is that after the Bathmate I am having difficulty maintaing an erection. at 21 should this really be the case or is it because I was stretching all day and than using the Bathmate and than trying to get hard? I get a semi but that is about it. Is this good or bad? I mean I assume it is just fatigued... yes? Are we wanting to reach that level in Penis Enlargement? I stay with 1200g too after I read about the 1500g. What about the MaleEdge that uses 2800g?

Let me put it like this. If you have a balloon and fill it with 1 liter of water then its big and stretched out.Now if you take the very same balloon and make a vacuum on it so it is now havi g 2 liters in it. And you then empty it and put the usual 1 liter in it again. Will it then be stretched out?

The idea of pe is simple. You stress the tissue in 1 way or another. And the body eventually accomodate to that stress. By making new tissue simple as that.

Aimingforthetop;438196 said:
Let me put it like this. If you have a balloon and fill it with 1 liter of water then its big and stretched out.Now if you take the very same balloon and make a vacuum on it so it is now havi g 2 liters in it. And you then empty it and put the usual 1 liter in it again. Will it then be stretched out?

The idea of pe is simple. You stress the tissue in 1 way or another. And the body eventually accomodate to that stress. By making new tissue simple as that.

That does make sense. What about the issue I'm currently experiencing with maintaining an erection or even obtaining one past a semi?

I'm finding that my scrotum is being pulled into the basel ring. Is this happening to everyone? How do we prevent this? My scrotum is now very red and sore. Any help would be much appreciated!

dcreynolds;438330 said:
Thanks DLD! I will go buy this tomorrow.

You will be very happy you did, it will eliminate the soreness immediately.

fedora;438181 said:
The "jelly state" is the state to stay in, just keep using it as much as you do for a couple of months, and gains will come.

So this "jelly-state"; this means to keep your penis in a state of elongated position not necessarily at maximum tension? In theory that would become the new size of penis and as you gain you keep adding to the length of extension while never letting your penis going back to completely flaccid?

Turnover;438412 said:
So this "jelly-state"; this means to keep your penis in a state of elongated position not necessarily at maximum tension? In theory that would become the new size of penis and as you gain you keep adding to the length of extension while never letting your penis going back to completely flaccid?

I get this same jelly like feeling straight after masturbation, I think it is the best time to stretch.

Back
Top Bottom