ChilDsh;670060 said:
You can achieve literally hours upon hours of active PE without doing anything :) .

I wish this sentence was true when I started! When the SizeGenetics did come out as the J E S Extender the base model was $900! If you wanted the edition we have today that would run you $1200! It is so awesome how much the prices have dropped and the fact that PE can be done for hours on end with no effort at all from the user.

ChilDsh;670060 said:
You said anime suck.

In the conclusion i would say : :) .

Yeah in the conclusion you try to sneak in one last blow. I just said exodia because I knew you'd blow your lid, proving you aren't mod material. sili weeaboo

templnite;670088 said:
Yeah in the conclusion you try to sneak in one last blow. I just said exodia because I knew you'd blow your lid, proving you aren't mod material. sili weeaboo

Can you chill fam. Just let yourself be the poop you are. and just sneak in your self vitalism. I love you.

I've done PE for over 10 years now and seen very little results. The only pe i knew about for 10 years was jelquing. I was consistent with jelquing at times but saw very little results and became discouraged. At most i gained .25 inch in length a maybe a tiny bit of girth but not the 2-3 inches im wanting. I would like to be 9 inches in length and 6.5 in girth.

I saw superdicks video on bundle hanging and it looked like bundle hanging could work. Then someone posted they had done the bundle hanging for 4 months consistently with no results. Do you guys think bundle hanging could get me the 2-3 inches I'm looking for? I understand I'm not going to get 2-3 inches in one 20-30 minute workout, I mean over a 2-3 year period if I'm consistent.

I recently got serious and bought a size genetics extender and a bathmate xtreme x40

I also saw superdicks video on bundle stretches with the length master. It looked like this workout could be done in 15 minutes. If you only did the bundle streches with the lengthmaster everday could you realistically gain 2-3 inches in 2-3 years?

You will need to do the bundled stretches With the length master for 1 hour daily in the form of super set which is, 20 mins per session to be done 3 times daily. This is how I gained 2.25 inches in 18 months.

You can as well buy a SiliStretcher to use after you are done with your length master sessions for the day.

Back
Top Bottom