Hi Guys,
Here are a few pictures I took on this journey to build a bigger penis, I started at 5" NBPx5.1"MSG and gained up to 5.5"NBPx5.4"MSG in 4 months with the [words=[URL]http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-newbie-forum/1597-dlds-first-routine-i-gained-2-inches-with-this-routine-full-tutorial.html]newbie[/URL] routine[/words] and after that bought a JES [words=[URL]https://shop.mattersofsize.com/products/sizegenetics-penis-extender]Extender[/words[/URL]] and use it for 10 months for 4-6 hours/day with 20-30mins of dry Jelquing and Ulis in the evening, these pictures were taken during that period streching with the extender. The Extender took me to 6.5" NBP and you can see how I improved my attachment form the basic foam and silicone noose to a more comfortable silicone noose following fedora's method which was a gamechanger for me.
When it comes to the tension I think I went to 1200g after the first 1 or 2 months and after another 2 months I went to 1500g but I could do just 2-3h at 1500g as lig pain appears after that so my last sets of the day were made at ~1000-1200g.
I've attached a side-by-side picture that shows my progress from 5 to 6.5(20months of PE). the extender took me from 5.5(month 4) to 6.5(month 20).
Not the biggest gains in the world but I hope this will motivate some guys out there or at least give you hope that these devices work if given enough time.
~Blue
Here are a few pictures I took on this journey to build a bigger penis, I started at 5" NBPx5.1"MSG and gained up to 5.5"NBPx5.4"MSG in 4 months with the [words=[URL]http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-newbie-forum/1597-dlds-first-routine-i-gained-2-inches-with-this-routine-full-tutorial.html]newbie[/URL] routine[/words] and after that bought a JES [words=[URL]https://shop.mattersofsize.com/products/sizegenetics-penis-extender]Extender[/words[/URL]] and use it for 10 months for 4-6 hours/day with 20-30mins of dry Jelquing and Ulis in the evening, these pictures were taken during that period streching with the extender. The Extender took me to 6.5" NBP and you can see how I improved my attachment form the basic foam and silicone noose to a more comfortable silicone noose following fedora's method which was a gamechanger for me.
When it comes to the tension I think I went to 1200g after the first 1 or 2 months and after another 2 months I went to 1500g but I could do just 2-3h at 1500g as lig pain appears after that so my last sets of the day were made at ~1000-1200g.
I've attached a side-by-side picture that shows my progress from 5 to 6.5(20months of PE). the extender took me from 5.5(month 4) to 6.5(month 20).
Not the biggest gains in the world but I hope this will motivate some guys out there or at least give you hope that these devices work if given enough time.
~Blue
Attachments
Last edited: