Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
499
i was just wondering if some of you guys continue to Penis Enlargement even if your ligaments are sore :(. Mine are pretty sore but that is the only thing! Should i give them a rest and doing girth work until they feel tip top shape? or continue to stretch and jelq but a bit more lightly until they are fine (kinda like the no pain no gain thing LOL). Thanks in advance
 

Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
499
omfg, i made gains like a mad man...i dunno what to say or do. i did like .35 inch gain in length in like 2 weeks, i think its .4 but i refused to believe that i have gained that much in such a little time. It almsot seems...unrealistic!
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
802
Egghed said:
omfg, i made gains like a mad man...i dunno what to say or do. i did like .35 inch gain in length in like 2 weeks, i think its .4 but i refused to believe that i have gained that much in such a little time. It almsot seems...unrealistic!
you've made more gains in 2 weeks then I've made in 7 months, congrats...
 

Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
499
there is no way that is possible. Ive been reading these threads very closely for a while and i know gains dont come easy and you have to be patient. Maybe i wasnt full erect when i first measured :\. i think im gonna take it off my signature cuz something doesnt feel right.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
What you've gained is not impossible. Lot of guys see 'quick gains' up front when first starting this stuff.
 

Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
499
i just wanted to make sure cuz i dont want to seem like someone thats trying to post good gains to try and impress other people. :(
 

oopapercutoo

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
Yup, as still said it's not impossible that you could have made such an astounding gain given that you just began. However, in the future make a point to ensure that you're completely engorged before measuring so as to eliminate any false measurements...

Congrats on the gains, and hopefully you'll continue to have such incredible success.
 

Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
499
 

Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
499
Thank you for the support oopapercutoo, ill make sure. But getting to this transition has hurrrt, Im gonna take a day or 2 off, cuz my ligs are killllling me now.
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,625
My ligs still get sore, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with a raging hard on, and my ligs are fuckin killing me, this really happens after a good workout followed by sex a few hours later. As a matter of fact I think it is a good thing to have sore ligs.

I also gained .5 of an inch really quick after beggining Penis Enlargement. All in my first full month. I've total gained 1inch in 7 months. Your gains will slow down some in the near future, but don't get discouraged, because you WILL still gain, just at a slower rate.

Congrats on those gains and sore ligs! Some of the Veterans would love to be able to get sore ligs again!
 
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
2,382
crazyed27 said:
My ligs still get sore, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with a raging hard on, and my ligs are fuckin killing me, this really happens after a good workout followed by sex a few hours later. As a matter of fact I think it is a good thing to have sore ligs.

I also gained .5 of an inch really quick after beggining Penis Enlargement. All in my first full month. I've total gained 1inch in 7 months. Your gains will slow down some in the near future, but don't get discouraged, because you WILL still gain, just at a slower rate.

Congrats on those gains and sore ligs! Some of the Veterans would love to be able to get sore ligs again!

Yeah, in the first six months I have gained 1.5 inches but in about the first 6 weeks I gained a full inch. I am on my way to adding another .25 inch but I haven't measured in a few weeks. I'm measuring next on the 10th. WIsh me luck guys. Goin' for 6.75 NBPenis EnlargementL.
 

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
22,063
Egghed, your doing great.
You will see great gains right now, this is called Newbie gains.
When your new to Penis Enlargement and the penis goes through all this it gets a shock and starts to grow quick, hence your growth ... but I aint damping you, keep a it mate and you'll carry on gaining great albeit IMHO alot slower pace [this is what happens] as you age in your Penis Enlargement career.
Goodluck and nice stuff.
 

alanfred

Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
56
how exactly do you know if it's your 'ligs' hurting? cos ive been doing stretches for a while, pulling pretty damn hard, and ive never had a pop or lig soreness. the only soreness i get is general redness and soreness from girth work, primarily. where do you feel the ligs, i want to make length gains and push my ligs to the limit! thanks
 

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,909
alanfred said:
how exactly do you know if it's your 'ligs' hurting? cos ive been doing stretches for a while, pulling pretty damn hard, and ive never had a pop or lig soreness. the only soreness i get is general redness and soreness from girth work, primarily. where do you feel the ligs, i want to make length gains and push my ligs to the limit! thanks
Pull your penis down torward the floor, you should feel a soreness in the base of your penis near your pubic bone. So, downward stretching is the best way to target the ligs, along with the use of reverse kegels in your stretches .

-ItsElectric
 

Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
499
well my ligs started to get REALLLY sore when i started doing lazy ass man stretches on my off days. I usually do 2 days on then 1 day off, i get sore pretty fast plus im petrified of thrombosed veins.
 

MoreForSLG

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
39
damn, i've Penis Enlargement'd for a year now and still haven't gained except for flaccid length and that's it! And I've put much work into it. I am envious.
 

goin4length

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
325
lig soreness must be a key to gaining length . I've had a hard time gaining any length . Recently my ligs have been really sore too. When I start my daily stretching routine I have to go easy because it hurts the ligs so much. I have gained just over a 1/4 inch in fbps in under a month so this soreness must be good.
 

J05

Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
103
Can someone answer the original question though?

I'm still wondering if it's good to continue with soreness or if you should wait for the soreness to go away before proceeding. I don't want to injure myself or anything.

BTW I tried the footlongs yesterday... wow those things are crazy

Oh yes... and congrats on the gains Egghed. It's been around a month for me and still no signs of gains... but I guess it's different for everyone.
 
Top