kingsnake

Registered
Hey guys kingsnake here. I have been Penis Enlargementing for about 6-7 months now and I am unhappy to say that I have not experienced any significant girth gains. My length has increase almost a half inch buts that's about it. I thought my girth had increase from 5.25 - 5.4 through out my Penis Enlargement carreer but I realsized that improved erection quality was the reason for that small increase since I suffered from slight ED before I started Penis Enlargementing.

Another thing I have noticed is my dick has started to lean to the left now and there is a dull ache pain on the right side of my dick near the base where my dick starts to lean. Before Penis Enlargement my dick was perfectly straight. My erection quality is slowly declining to the level of poor quality that I suffered before I started Penis Enlargementing and I have to kegel real hard to keep my glans engorged during sex. ?:(

I have also noticed that my flaccid size stays turtled up and the tissue is actually firm like an erection. I guess my dick is overtrained but I don't see how. I only Penis Enlargement 3 times a week. My routine is as follows.

Mon,Wed,Frid

10 min warm up with dick in glass of warm to hot water
15 min manual stretching
4-6 sets of clamping ( Each set is 5 mins long with 3-5 mins rest inbetween)
10 mins of SSJ recommended my DLD
warm down for 5-10 mins

When I clamp my dick expands from 5.4 midshaft to 5.5 inches . Not much expansion at all. I here about guys on this board that get a half inch or even a full inch in expansion while clamped but I have never experianced such a thing. <:( I also have never had any added post Penis Enlargement expansion that so many guys say they get after a workout.

I have decided to take a deconditoning break but I don't know how long of a break to take. I don't want to go by my erection quality because before Penis Enlargement my erection quality was bad to begin with. Any advise on how I should go about gaining girth when I start Penis Enlargementing again will be greatly appriceated. Got to reach a 6 or above midshaft girth even if it kills me.

Here is a pic of my dick leaning to the left. You will notice the lean on the right side of my dick about 2 or 3 inches from the base.

Also here is a pic of my unclamped midshaft girth at 5.4 inches and a pic of my clamped midshaft girth at 5.5 inches. I need my expansion dammit. >:(

Also here is a pic of my base girth at 5.7 inches and a pic of my clamped base girth at 6.1 inches. The only major expansion I get is base girth while clamped but I haven't made any unclamped base girth gains at all. I guess I have a super hard tunica that's hard to manipulate and stretch or something.

Attachments

• 5.4 midshaft girth.JPG
    5.4 midshaft girth.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 5.7 base girth.JPG
    5.7 base girth.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 4
  • clamped midshaft girth (5.5 inches).JPG
    clamped midshaft girth (5.5 inches).JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 3
  • clamped base girth (6.1 inches).JPG
    clamped base girth (6.1 inches).JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 5
  • dick is bending to the left.JPG
    dick is bending to the left.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 5
My advice is to take a look at what you are doing, if you routine is not producing then change it a bit.

Try a new routine or attack girth multiple times in a day, divide your normal set in half, on in the AM and on in the PM, try out an ADC for a bit after your clamps as well to keep the blood and engorgement going.

You appear to have good length already so be happy with one part of the equation down now just figure the other out.

Do you always put the clamp on the same way everytime? It could be that the latched portion of the clamp is always on that side and continued to break down the tissue leading to that lean you speak of. I don't get a lot of post expansion either but have had gains after 6 months. I too had erection issues (mostly at the base) but kegals and conditioning by jelquing have helped that. You might try more jelquing and some fulcrum hanging to break down that tunica. I would focus on that erection quality first. Switch up the routine frequently so your body doesn't adapt. Every now and then shock it with something crazy. Once you find what works, you'll be glad you kept at it.

Your dick looks pretty impressive to me.

Thanks for the comliment DLD. I am happy with my length as it is even though my final goal is nbp 9 - 9.5 inches but my girth is whats mainly frustrating me. My measurements have not budge at all with my girth work and know my dick is becoming fatigued and eq is declining with routine I posted above. I guess maybe clamping isn't for me.

Hey DLD. What do you think about me taking a deconditioning break from all girth work and start hanging for length. I figure if I can't reach my girth goal of 6 inches then maybe I can start shooting for my length goal. Then when I hit a wall from hanging then try girth work again. Our do you think it would be wise to take a complete break from Penis Enlargement.

Good size.

You gained a left curve, but tap that azz and come around the corner from the left side then bam, you got enough to make the needy praise the cock! If you want more then do that. You will always impress a female, as long as you have staying power.

kingsnake;324437 said:
Hey guys kingsnake here. I have been Penis Enlargementing for about 6-7 months now and I am unhappy to say that I have not experienced any significant girth gains. My length has increase almost a half inch buts that's about it. I thought my girth had increase from 5.25 - 5.4 through out my Penis Enlargement carreer but I realsized that improved erection quality was the reason for that small increase since I suffered from slight ED before I started Penis Enlargementing.

Another thing I have noticed is my dick has started to lean to the left now and there is a dull ache pain on the right side of my dick near the base where my dick starts to lean. Before Penis Enlargement my dick was perfectly straight. My erection quality is slowly declining to the level of poor quality that I suffered before I started Penis Enlargementing and I have to kegel real hard to keep my glans engorged during sex. ?:(

I have also noticed that my flaccid size stays turtled up and the tissue is actually firm like an erection. I guess my dick is overtrained but I don't see how. I only Penis Enlargement 3 times a week. My routine is as follows.

Mon,Wed,Frid

10 min warm up with dick in glass of warm to hot water
15 min manual stretching
4-6 sets of clamping ( Each set is 5 mins long with 3-5 mins rest inbetween)
10 mins of SSJ recommended my DLD
warm down for 5-10 mins

When I clamp my dick expands from 5.4 midshaft to 5.5 inches . Not much expansion at all. I here about guys on this board that get a half inch or even a full inch in expansion while clamped but I have never experianced such a thing. <:( I also have never had any added post Penis Enlargement expansion that so many guys say they get after a workout.

I have decided to take a deconditoning break but I don't know how long of a break to take. I don't want to go by my erection quality because before Penis Enlargement my erection quality was bad to begin with. Any advise on how I should go about gaining girth when I start Penis Enlargementing again will be greatly appriceated. Got to reach a 6 or above midshaft girth even if it kills me.

Here is a pic of my dick leaning to the left. You will notice the lean on the right side of my dick about 2 or 3 inches from the base.

Also here is a pic of my unclamped midshaft girth at 5.4 inches and a pic of my clamped midshaft girth at 5.5 inches. I need my expansion dammit. >:(

Also here is a pic of my base girth at 5.7 inches and a pic of my clamped base girth at 6.1 inches. The only major expansion I get is base girth while clamped but I haven't made any unclamped base girth gains at all. I guess I have a super hard tunica that's hard to manipulate and stretch or something.

Why are you even Penis Enlargementing dude your dick is huge... Id trade anyday. (Wish that was possible)

Kingsnake,

If you take a break for now, you might consider starting with a strict wet jelqing routine when you pick up again. I know it's messy and time consuming, but I gained girth AND length with the jelqing, not to forget edging and the kegel. It sounds like clamping is just not working for you girth-wise. By the way, you have some long dong in that pic. Congrats.

crazyed27;324509 said:
Good size.

You gained a left curve, but tap that azz and come around the corner from the left side then bam

*Laughin' my ass off*

Doctor007;324706 said:
Dude you cant gain from clamping unless you edge too.

I don't know a lot about clamping. Why is this? I figured just staying in an expanded state alone would give gains but then again, I only tried clamping once and it scared the shit out of me:)

Most guys edge and kegel while clamped to keep there dick at maximum expansion. If you just leave your dick clamped without doing anything else your erection will subcide slowly.

kingsnake;325065 said:
Most guys edge and kegel while clamped to keep there dick at maximum expansion. If you just leave your dick clamped without doing anything else your erection will subcide slowly.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom