Vids don't work
Looking into this, but you know:
available b4 Christmas DLD doublelongdaddy AlphaBlade system 22 years in the making. SRT approved

I have a few questions regarding length gains.

I've been using the silistretcher on and off for about a year with no gains made. I'm unsure if I was just not using it correctly or not, however I am interested in giving the length master a go instead. Would it be good to use the silistretcher and the length master together or just one or the other?

also with being uncircumcised, do you have to have the head pulled back for lengthmaster and when using the lengthmaster, does it work by simply having the equipment on or does it only work by doing the stretches with it on?

Thanks!

I have a few questions regarding length gains.

I've been using the silistretcher on and off for about a year with no gains made. I'm unsure if I was just not using it correctly or not, however I am interested in giving the length master a go instead. Would it be good to use the silistretcher and the length master together or just one or the other?

also with being uncircumcised, do you have to have the head pulled back for lengthmaster and when using the lengthmaster, does it work by simply having the equipment on or does it only work by doing the stretches with it on?

Thanks!

When using an ADS or extender, it is best to use it in combination with manual stretches or a length master to help you gain faster. Secondly, you shouldn't be doing PE on and off. Train for a minimum of 6 months before stopping or taking a measurement.

You can give the length master a try. You will have to roll your skin backward and attach the length master right under the glands. You will have to do the stretches with the length master attached to your penis.

Lastly, you need to always stay elongated when you are not doing any PE, this will help the penis heal and bring gains faster.

Hi. thanks for the fast reply.

1. Should I wear a sleeve throughout the day to stay elongated? I would need to keep the skin back all day and wear a silicap on the head and then the sleeve to keep the sleeve from slipping off, would that be safe to do?
2. Is the length master something I should use daily for say 45mins - 1 hour by doing exercises whilst wearing it?

I am going to start a strict routine with the 5x3x3 SSJ's and bathmate routine as I've been doing these half heartedly for a good amount of time with no results. after I finish with the girth routine should I also put on a sleeve/cap? I've tried previously however the skin rolls back over shortly after even with the cap on and then the sleeve falls off.

edit: could the silistretcher be used after lengthmaster and bathmate sessions as a way to keep elongated instead of just using the sleeve/cap?

Hi. thanks for the fast reply.

1. Should I wear a sleeve throughout the day to stay elongated? I would need to keep the skin back all day and wear a silicap on the head and then the sleeve to keep the sleeve from slipping off, would that be safe to do?
2. Is the length master something I should use daily for say 45mins - 1 hour by doing exercises whilst wearing it?

I am going to start a strict routine with the 5x3x3 SSJ's and bathmate routine as I've been doing these half heartedly for a good amount of time with no results. after I finish with the girth routine should I also put on a sleeve/cap? I've tried previously however the skin rolls back over shortly after even with the cap on and then the sleeve falls off.

edit: could the silistretcher be used after lengthmaster and bathmate sessions as a way to keep elongated instead of just using the sleeve/cap?

Yes, you should wear a sleeve all day to stay elongated. Just wear the sleeve the way you feel is comfortable enough for you. When using the length master, you can do a 20mins session in the form of super set. 20mins x 2 or 20mins x 3. You should use it daily.

After doing your girth routine, you don't need to wear any sleeve, what you need is a cock ring to wear at the base of your penis for a minimum of 30mins.

Would the siliring be a good thing to buy for after the bathmate?

When you say 20 x 3, would that be 20 min routine consisting of different stretches whilst in the lengthmaster?

So, if I can't seem to get the sleeve to stay on well enough for a few hours, will the silistretcher put on for a few hours work instead? as this would stay on easier than just the sleeve.

I appreciate the responses, Every answer will really help me out. thanks!

When you say 20 x 3, would that be 20 min routine consisting of different stretches whilst in the lengthmaster?

So, if I can't seem to get the sleeve to stay on well enough for a few hours, will the silistretcher put on for a few hours work instead? as this would stay on easier than just the sleeve.

Buy the duro rings from MOS.

20mins session to be divided into 3. I do one in the morning, another in the afternoon then the last one at night.

You can use the ace bandage that comes with the length master for wrapping the penis to heal in an elongated state. You can use a sleeve as well. If you like, you can wear the silistretcher.

Lengthmaster, Bathmate, Silirings and SiliStretcher are all on sale at the store with a big discount

View attachment 1816977
HOW TO USE THE LENGTHMASTER

LengthMaster Wrapping
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/mosvideo/66-hd.mp4

LengthMaster Hanging & Weight Test

LengthMaster A to Y Stretch

LengthMaster Rotary Stretches

LengthMaster Down and Out Stretch

LengthMaster Rotary A-Stretch

LengthMaster Resistance Bands 1

LengthMaster Resistance Bands 2

View attachment 1816978
PENIS WRAPPING
Wrapping your penis before using the LengthMaster is very important to assure maximum comfort and non-slippage. As you move up into heavier weights I suggest you pre-wrap your penis.
We included a couple members videos below on wrapping

View attachment 1816981

LENGTHMASTER VIDEO VAULT

View attachment 1817005
Using the PowerAssist portion of the LengthMaster
There are multiple intense penis stretching exercises that can be done using the PowerAssist portion of the LengthMaster. I have included diagrams and video to help aid you.

NOW AVAILABLE @
View attachment 1817401

[/QUOTEim buying it!! Those videos are fire!!

Lengthmaster, Bathmate, Silirings and SiliStretcher are all on sale at the store with a big discount

I've ordered the length master and duroring as I already have the silistretcher and bathmate.
I sent you an email a few days ago regarding help with a routine, I hope thats okay. I just want to get a good routine organised for when my length master comes so I can try use all the products I've got.

Reactions: DLD
I've ordered the length master and duroring as I already have the silistretcher and bathmate.
I sent you an email a few days ago regarding help with a routine, I hope thats okay. I just want to get a good routine organised for when my length master comes so I can try use all the products I've got.

I sent you a pm.

I was having a hard time with comfort and slippage with the LM, but I think I found what I am going to use for my wrap and it was awesome for me.

I have both a Stealth stretcher type head attachment and the Silistretcher.

I used this.
Attach the stealth stretcher as if you are going to hang
So head wrap, then enter the stealth stretcher head attachment and roll your sleeve onto your penis.

I was about to hang and I just thought what if I put the LM hanger attachment behind the stealth stretcher head attachment and bam.

I was ready to stretch after this with no slippage at all.

I was having a hard time with comfort and slippage with the LM, but I think I found what I am going to use for my wrap and it was awesome for me.

I have both a Stealth stretcher type head attachment and the Silistretcher.

I used this.
Attach the stealth stretcher as if you are going to hang
So head wrap, then enter the stealth stretcher head attachment and roll your sleeve onto your penis.

I was about to hang and I just thought what if I put the LM hanger attachment behind the stealth stretcher head attachment and bam.

I was ready to stretch after this with no slippage at all.
Excellent idea

Back
Top Bottom