It all depends on how hard you can put the ruler into your pubis. I can put the ruler so hard into my pubis area that I can show, on camera, a 5" gain. The reality is a lot different.

If you gain 1" you have reached elite level. Anything above 1", despite what people tell you, is very difficult and requires a lot of time. Time only work at home or unemployed people have....and then they need the discipline. It's like baseball- many make the minors, very very few make the pros.

deadwood187;677395 said:
If you gain 1" you have reached elite level. Anything above 1", despite what people tell you, is very difficult and requires a lot of time. Time only work at home or unemployed people have....and then they need the discipline. It's like baseball- many make the minors, very very few make the pros.

True,i have gained over 1" in length but i have lost some size due to inconsistency,and i know it's hard.When i didn't had a job , i was at home 24/7 and i always had time for PE,now i work 40+ h a week and i find it hard to find space for PE.I wonder what i will going to do when i start university + work in the same time..fuck my life :D

deadwood187;677395 said:
Anything above 1", despite what people tell you, is very difficult and requires a lot of time. Time only work at home or unemployed people have....an

No dawg with srt you're always training, and can go to work as well

deadwood187;677395 said:
It all depends on how hard you can put the ruler into your pubis. I can put the ruler so hard into my pubis area that I can show, on camera, a 5" gain. The reality is a lot different.

On a bone pressed measurement the ruler should be firmly against the pubic bone. This is the only way to get consistent measurements. It should also be done in the same place every time your measure. I push the ruler, dead center or my pubic bone as hard as I can.

deadwood187;677395 said:

This really depends on how progressive the routine is and how much men are willing to stick with it. I have stuck with it for 14 years and I have gained 4 x 2 inches over that time. I made very fast initial 6 month gains of 2" in length and 1/2" girth. From this point things did become more challenging but once the routine was intensified the gains would continue. SRT is a perfect program that would not need a change in exercise to continue growing only a more intense workout. For the most part many men come here looking for an inch while others are looking for far more.

I've been following the STR routine my own version but it goes like this...
-no underwear
-3 2hr set with phallosan
- bundle stretches at the start and in between sets (30-45 sec holds total 5-10mins by the end of the day)
-after everything is done,wrap to stay elongated.
-optimal nutrition

No I haven't been at this too long maybe a month and only a week religiously but I'm going to keep it up, only reason I stopped was because of retention and bruising but I figured that out now. Next month I'll move to medium tension. And I may also incorporate the size genetics (phallogenetics)

Current 5.5 inches want to be 8 how long should this take me with this routine followe religiously

We all gain differently and there is no specific time to make gains but if you are consistent and your routine is solid, you will gain. You will need a length master.

Make it a lifetime commitment and you will never be discouraged šŸ˜ž

Back
Top Bottom