bIgjOe

Registered
A while back I remember reading that Dld said the most important thing about your girth workout is that you got to .5" expansion.
Here's where I get confused. Back when I first heard about this, I was doing almost all clamping exercise, and foolishly just assumed that that meant I needed to be at least 0.5" bigger IN the clamp, or while constricting. So what does this really entail? Is it 0.5" bigger while your doing the exercise i.e. while there is external pressure on your penis forcing it to expand in that period of time whether it be 10 minutes in a clamp, or 30 seconds with your hand. Or should you have a lasting pump of 0.5 additional inches after you have finished your workout? I'm very interested in the answer to this. Also anyone who can lay out an exact routine that they are able to acheive this by the end of the workout please give an example of that if you will.

I've tried the search function and couldn't really get a clear answer on this little detail.

try this routine

10 mins dry jelqs (optional)
10 mins in clamp or until you still feel comfortable
10 mins strecthing- any strecth- blasters, whatever
10 mins in clamp again or as long as you can take
20 mins wet jelqing

i did this routine for a week or so and gained length and girth ( .1 inch length and .1 girth). the dry jelq is optional but try and incorpreate it in the routine once or twice a week. do this routine for a couple of weeks then try to increase the calmping time.

I think you would be best off getting DLD's input, but I am guessing he means 0.5" extra erect girth immediately following the workout. That's a hulluva lot there! I would venture to say that even 0.25" epansion while in the clamp would be good too, but that's almost arbiitrary. 0.25" is all I have ever gotten, maybe a tad extra.

Ive always thought that it meant WHILE clamping/excercising. In my experience, I have always been larger while clamped than any other time, but as soon as I unclamp, the dramatic size increase disappears. I dont see how you could keep a .5 inch increase from a single workout anytime AFTER the workout. But thats just what I always thought.

Yeah Dld's input would definitely help alot. I can't figure out if I'm wasting my time because I usually only end up with 0.25" extra at the end of a workout. Or would I be overdoing it if I pressed on until I got to 0.5" at the end. I would probably have to do it with manuals as it would be mostly fluid buildup if I tried to do it with clamps. Hmm its good to see I'm not the only one that doesn't know this, perhaps we could all benefit from the clarity.

bIgjOe said:
Yeah Dld's input would definitely help alot. I can't figure out if I'm wasting my time because I usually only end up with 0.25" extra at the end of a workout. Or would I be overdoing it if I pressed on until I got to 0.5" at the end. I would probably have to do it with manuals as it would be mostly fluid buildup if I tried to do it with clamps. Hmm its good to see I'm not the only one that doesn't know this, perhaps we could all benefit from the clarity.

Hey Joe
I do remember reading DLD's post about the 0.5" increase. However, I must sadly report that the 1/2" increase in girth is just an evenly distributed build up of lymphetic fluids, as well as some other bodily fluids. What happens is that when the tunica is under too much pressure, as a safety mechanism, it opens up pores which let leaked blood and lymphetic fluid through, and let it build up between the tunica and skin. this way the fluids push back on the surface of the tunica and even out the internal pressure.

So that 0.5 increase does nothing to give you actual girth. putting the tunica under enough pressures to lead to the openning of the pores of the tunica might be the point in DLD's statement.

But I think gaining Girth maybe on the thin line of applying internal pressure, but not letting the fluids to build up.

Vaseline_Knight said:
Hey Joe
I do remember reading DLD's post about the 0.5" increase. However, I must sadly report that the 1/2" increase in girth is just an evenly distributed build up of lymphetic fluids, as well as some other bodily fluids. What happens is that when the tunica is under too much pressure, as a safety mechanism, it opens up pores which let leaked blood and lymphetic fluid through, and let it build up between the tunica and skin. this way the fluids push back on the surface of the tunica and even out the internal pressure.

So that 0.5 increase does nothing to give you actual girth. putting the tunica under enough pressures to lead to the openning of the pores of the tunica might be the point in DLD's statement.

But I think gaining Girth maybe on the thin line of applying internal pressure, but not letting the fluids to build up.
If getting loads of fluid buildup was a key to girth I'd be slingin' 6.5 by now. lol. I've actually been trying the routine you outlined, and I noticed that I do get thicker with that without fluid buildup. It can't be good when that fluid puts pressure on the tunica in the opposite direction you want it to grow. I've had some insane girth sessions in my desperation for thickness that resulted in 6 in. girth made almost entirely of fluid, and I gain girth at a snail's pace. In fact when I jumped up to 5.25 I wasn't even trying to. I was jelqing, hanging, and wearing a sock material adc. Then I got excited about the gain and started doing stacked clamps because I had recently heard about them. I almost want to say I've gained from your routine, but I haven't measured yet so I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I would still like for Dld to comment on if he in fact was advocating fluid buildup.

Vaseline_Knight said:
... What happens is that when the tunica is under too much pressure, as a safety mechanism, it opens up pores which let leaked blood and lymphetic fluid through, and let it build up between the tunica and skin. this way the fluids push back on the surface of the tunica and even out the internal pressure...
Is this something you came up with yourself?? I don't agree with it... The tunica (a type of fascia tissue) is a membrane that surrounds the penis just like how fascia surrounds skeletal muscle to allow it to hold it's shape. It's purpose is not to hold back lymphatic fluids or blood. Fuild buildup occurs because of high internal pressures due to clamping, lymphatic fluids leech out thru the tissues not because of any safety mechanism but because all tissues are porous. If blood leeched out with the lymphatic fluids, what you would get is a huge hematoma or bruise all around the penis. That is not the case in 99.9% of the time.

sikdogg said:
Is this something you came up with yourself?? I don't agree with it... The tunica (a type of fascia tissue) is a membrane that surrounds the penis just like how fascia surrounds skeletal muscle to allow it to hold it's shape. It's purpose is not to hold back lymphatic fluids or blood. Fuild buildup occurs because of high internal pressures due to clamping, lymphatic fluids leech out thru the tissues not because of any safety mechanism but because all tissues are porous. If blood leeched out with the lymphatic fluids, what you would get is a huge hematoma or bruise all around the penis. That is not the case in 99.9% of the time.

Actually my friend, I didn't come up with that myself, and I do agree with you the tunica is of the fascia tissue family, however, no skeletal muscle 'sheath' is isolated like the tunica is.

Do a little research on what I stated, as I found it in several medical journals in one of the libraries at my university. I will try and look for the sources I know I had them somewhere. The tissues as you said are porous, but the pores are closed under normal conditions. When pressue is raised above that of which the body can adapt to, the pores open up to release the internal pressure.

If blood leeched out with the lymphatic fluids, what you would get is a huge hematoma or bruise all around the penis. That is not the case in 99.9% of the time.

Blood does Leak out in clamping sessions as countless small veins rupture under these pressures. We are only concerned with T-Veins and ignore the busrting of these capilaries. Whenever a capilary is burst, lymphetic fluid bulild up will occure, and so is the case in clamping.

and of course the amount of blood from capilaries is very small so, no, my friend, you wont get hematoma or any form of heavy hemoraging. The closes thing that you may get is pink/red/purple dots (depending on the color of your skin) on your shaft, as many people do. Also I read that this blood will over time leave enough resedue in the skin to cause a 'tattoo effect', which is seen as 'discoloration'. These side effects do happen 99.9% of the time with consistent clampers like myself.

Last edited:
Vaseline_Knight said:
...Do a little research on what I stated, as I found it in several medical journals in one of the libraries at my university. I will try and look for the sources I know I had them somewhere. The tissues as you said are porous, but the pores are closed under normal conditions. When pressue is raised above that of which the body can adapt to, the pores open up to release the internal pressure.
If you can get some sources, i'd love to read it...

Blood does Leak out in clamping sessions as countless small veins rupture under these pressures. We are only concerned with T-Veins and ignore the busrting of these capilaries. Whenever a capilary is burst, lymphetic fluid bulild up will occure, and so is the case in clamping.

and of course the amount of blood from capilaries is very small so, no, my friend, you wont get hematoma or any form of heavy hemoraging. The closes thing that you may get is pink/red/purple dots (depending on the color of your skin) on your shaft, as many people do. Also I read that this blood will over time leave enough resedue in the skin to cause a 'tattoo effect', which is seen as 'discoloration'. These side effects do happen 99.9% of the time with consistent clampers like myself.
I thought when you said that blood and lymphatic fluids leek through, you meant in equal amounts... Yes blood does leak out but in very minute amounts, not enough to be of any real significance... i also don't think the blood that you see in the dots are the same blood that leaked through the tunica but instead from capilaries that burst in the skin. I do agree with the tattooing effect...

I love exchanges like this... there's always something to take away...

Wow VK you've done some pretty extensive research. I think nothing but good can come of this discussion.

bIgjOe said:
If getting loads of fluid buildup was a key to girth I'd be slingin' 6.5 by now. lol. I've actually been trying the routine you outlined, and I noticed that I do get thicker with that without fluid buildup. It can't be good when that fluid puts pressure on the tunica in the opposite direction you want it to grow. I've had some insane girth sessions in my desperation for thickness that resulted in 6 in. girth made almost entirely of fluid, and I gain girth at a snail's pace. In fact when I jumped up to 5.25 I wasn't even trying to. I was jelqing, hanging, and wearing a sock material adc. Then I got excited about the gain and started doing stacked clamps because I had recently heard about them. I almost want to say I've gained from your routine, but I haven't measured yet so I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I would still like for Dld to comment on if he in fact was advocating fluid buildup.

Hey Joe

nice to know my routine is working well for you. I gained alot of girth in a couple of months with that. I've been clamping steadily for the past month and I honestly can't say the same about clamping.

I've devided Penis Enlargement exercises into two categories:

i. Static exercises
ii. Dynamic exercises

statics are the ones with one unchanging stress applied to the penis over a long time, like hanging, pumping, clamping, and dynamic are the ones that you're always moving blood around (jelqing while clamped is somewhere in between).

If you've noticed I haven't been posting as much lately. I've been determined to gain SOMETHING, even if it's the knowledge of saying 'this didn't work for me after a month of doing it consistently', before posting regularly.

I've been really trying to work on the 'mind' part of Penis Enlargement, as I think that might be my limiting factor.

One thing that I can say for sure is that during my clamping sessions, (3-4 sets @ 10 mins with 1-2-3-4 clamps respectively), I feel an immense amount of pressure in the first 2 minutes of clamping. Even when I edge and maintain the errection, the pressure subsides after the initial 2-3 minutes. At first I was extremely happy, because after a clamp session I'm 18 cm around, which is a little over 7 inches of midshaft girth. But I'm not gonna claim 7 inch grith or change my sig because I know if i don't Penis Enlargement for a week ill go back to 6. furthurmore, when i measure 7 inches, if i pull the measuring tape tight, it will dig into the flesh and count me as 6 1/4. which is nearly my normal girth. This tipped me off about the 'temp girth' being fluid build up and not tunica expansion.

I would love my girl to see me right after a clamp session, with a 6x7 flacid. (casually of course, she has no clue I Penis Enlargement, she just accuses me of injecting steroids into my penis or having taken Penis Enlargement pills that 'easily add 3 inches to your penis). it looks scary, but of little or no value to Penis Enlargement because its not permenant.

What I'm gonna try is reducing my clamp sets to 2-3 minutes each, but at 100% pressure. so instead of doing 4 sets over 40 mins do 20 sets of 2 mins.

Or one thing that would work great would be something like this:

25-50 wet jelq while watching �naked people movies� to get near 100%,
put the clamp on but dont tighten it.
edge and right before you feel the sensations of reaching the point of NO Return, do a hard ULI that lasts 10 secs, kegel and repeat ULI 3-5 times.
(with every ULI-kegel-ULI more blood is forced and kept in the penile chambers), when the most amount of blood is trapped clamp down as much as you can and feel the stretch for 2-3 mins. If after the first clamp is tight you don't feel intense pressure, add another clamp. As soon as it starts to subside, you can know the pores have opened up. take the clamp off repeat.

That's one block.
I think if you did 10 sets of these 'blocks', then girth gains would be leeking out of your ass, with alot less fluid build up.

Sikkdog

I thought when you said that blood and lymphatic fluids leek through, you meant in equal amounts... Yes blood does leak out but in very minute amounts, not enough to be of any real significance... i also don't think the blood that you see in the dots are the same blood that leaked through the tunica but instead from capilaries that burst in the skin. I do agree with the tattooing effect...

you are right the small dots you get are supperficial subcutonal cappilaries bursting.

I love exchanges like this... there's always something to take away...

I've learnt too much from you to even want to argue this. The key is not to Penis Enlargement HARD, its to Penis Enlargement SMART, and people like you are making closer to an exact science everyday.:)

Last edited:
Penis Enlargement smart instead of hard. That gives more faith that this routine will work for me. Naturally I'm automatically skeptical now about anything involving girth. I've gained 1/8 of an inch from clamping for a very long time, and that is frustrating to say the least. So even a girth increase every 2 months or so will seem like magic to me.

Back
Top Bottom