bigdick007

Registered
Hello Everyone,

I am a long time lurker on these forums and would like to thank everyone for there helpful contributions to the P.E. world.
I started P.E in May with hopes of getting 2 inches in gains.

My stats are:

7.2 NBEL
5.1-2 EG

I am trying to get to the ever so popular 8x6!

However, I have had very marginal gains if any gains for six months of work . I used the 90 JP program with not much success and the DLD program (Using DLD since beginning of Sept) . The only gains I have seen is in BPFSL which was 7.4 and is now 7.8. In addition to stretching , I am doing workouts mainly using pumps and clamps for girth while doing Jelqs in between sets.

A typical workout will be :
5 min warm up
20-25 min stretches all directions
15 min flaccid pumps
45 min erect pumps with a Bathmate and airpump (6 sets of 5 min high pressure with jelqs or SSJ in between sets) ( I fill up far over 200 when in erect)
10-15 min clamps
5 min warm down
( I pump to about 8.3 BPenis EnlargementL in a tube and have measured 6.6-7 MEG for up to an hour post workout clamping!!)

The thing is I don't have any negative P.I except dark skin from pumping and sore skin from stretching. Sometimes though I do feel like my dick is skinnier or not as long as usual when masturbating. I do get donuts and some fluid buildup after these workouts. But I Still can get morning wood, still can get rock hard.

I am unsure of what to do next. I don't think my dick is overtrained since I don't have pain or serious negative P.I.

I still enjoy P.E. but would like some guidance. What does Mattersofsize think??

Overtraining in Penis Enlargement doesn't exist. 40 minutes of stretches, 30 minutes of Bathmate and 30 minutes of clamping. Once you're at the 6 months and over, It's time to rev up the intensity. I don't even do rests when clamping. I do the full 30. Helped me so far.

Thanks for the response.

This thread gave me the idea about taking 1 intense day on and 2 off : http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...-weeks-of-Clamping-Everyday-with-minimal-Rest

I know P.E is all about experimenting what works for you , but I wanted some advice from some of you vets about my routine and if I could do anything to improve.

Keepingitbig, you think more stretching would help me start gaining? I expand to over 6.5EG after my girth workout and although my girth seems to shrink back to normal about 12 hrs later, I feel gains have to come if I am expanding 1.3 inches daily!

I am doing this routine 5-6 times a week as well

keepingitbig;460495 said:
Overtraining in Penis Enlargement doesn't exist.
Actually it does. It reveals itself in the form of zero gains, shrinkage or injury.

If you base your routine around DLD's 1'' in 12 weeks or SRT program you will get great ideas. I also recently started doing hanging and stretching super sets. Or ad least stretch.. hang 3 sets.. stretch. Hope this helps, and welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks Truant

As I am a little strapped for cash and have a Bathmate, I want to try to make due with what I have currently.

Would a lighter routine/temporary break make a difference or do you think continuing with the intensity will give me the best chance for gains?

Continue with the intensity. You always want to be pushing the envelope of intensity to constantly be making new gains.

I am going to try a 10 min warm up and do this intense girth work 3 times a week ( around 2 hr sessions).

I know the motto hear is more is better, but I am going to try a 1 day on 2 day off rountine for a month and see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom