Kenken20;695525 said:
How would 6.5 measure up? In terms of statistics? Is it big, huge? I know its bigger than average. And how many ��������� do you guys think have this big or bigger?

If you go by study data, it would be 99.999999% essentially. I think that is important to keep in perspective here, as I don't even think companies like TheyFit make a condom designed to comfortably fit someone who is 6.5" MEG. That says something about how many there are in the word. As for ���������, I remember seeing one where Shane Diesel was measured, and he was about 6.75" MEG...so use that as a basis for reference, as the only guy as big or bigger than him is Shorty.

In comparison to length, I'd say having a 6.5" MEG would be about as rare as a 9" BPEL length.

Phoenix7672;695571 said:
If you go by study data, it would be 99.999999% essentially. I think that is important to keep in perspective here, as I don't even think companies like TheyFit make a condom designed to comfortably fit someone who is 6.5" MEG. That says something about how many there are in the word. As for ���������, I remember seeing one where Shane Diesel was measured, and he was about 6.75" MEG...so use that as a basis for reference, as the only guy as big or bigger than him is Shorty.

In comparison to length, I'd say having a 6.5" MEG would be about as rare as a 9" BPEL length.

so to be a real enigma go for 9x6.5 yeah ? XD hahaah

mosbrother123;695575 said:
so to be a real enigma go for 9x6.5 yeah ? XD hahaah

That would be legend status 100% of the time!

I'm 8.25" by 7" and have slowly been gaining for over 18 months...my girl definitely knows 'something' is happening, but she's an orgasming machine when I work it all the way back to her cul-de-sac.
I also have frequented several 'professionals' and they have all* made comments, but have not had trouble, (with sufficient lube) to take me all the way in :cool:

*Asian women have refused service on several occasions, tho

Big Schwanz Acht;695669 said:
I'm 8.25" by 7" and have slowly been gaining for over 18 months...my girl definitely knows 'something' is happening, but she's an orgasming machine when I work it all the way back to her cul-de-sac.
I also have frequented several 'professionals' and they have all* made comments, but have not had trouble, (with sufficient lube) to take me all the way in :cool:

I'd have to figure that is more the girth than the length. Also the last line scares me...I have a soft spot for Asian girls, especially the super tiny ones...

Out of interest, I'm guessing any form of condom is out of the question for you at 7" MEG?

Magnum thins seem to be OK, but they're definitely snug. I was going to do some searching on the web for alternatives, tho

Tiny Asian women and I don't fit very well, but I'm certain with enough patience/love/understanding, any woman would be able to handle it...they're designed for something around 7#'s and 20" to come out of there

Big Schwanz Acht;695692 said:
Magnum thins seem to be OK, but they're definitely snug. I was going to do some searching on the web for alternatives, tho

That's one of the fears I have, that once I have too much girth, condoms won't fit me.
I think I already got up a size last time I tried a condom, I think the regular ones are 53mm and I tried 56mm and it worked pretty well.

there are so many brands that sell condoms that are larger they can fit a bit more 5+

A thick penis is generally said to have a girth (or circumference) of 5 inches or more.

shortdick;695788 said:
there are so many brands that sell condoms that are larger they can fit a bit more 5+

A thick penis is generally said to have a girth (or circumference) of 5 inches or more.

I can stretch a regular sized condom over my head, I have no clue why they make bigger condoms only thing I can think of is they figure a guy would be embarrassed to buy regular when there is large ones so in turn he pays more money.

doublelongdaddy;695840 said:
I can stretch a regular sized condom over my head, I have no clue why they make bigger condoms only thing I can think of is they figure a guy would be embarrassed to buy regular when there is large ones so in turn he pays more money.

So you're saying a 52mm condom still fits and feels ok for you at 6.75" MEG? Something doesn't seem right there...

At even around 5.4" BEG, I find anything less than 56mm compresses my CS a lot, and isn't comfortable at all.

The flared tip ones are ok but nah fuck that magnums all dizzay. I remember when tried on my first magnum, was a day ill never forget because I thought defined my pe efforts. I know it doesn't tell everything but at least now I can consider myself a 'big boi' lol

Phoenix7672;696504 said:
So you're saying a 52mm condom still fits and feels ok for you at 6.75" MEG? Something doesn't seem right there...

At even around 5.4" BEG, I find anything less than 56mm compresses my CS a lot, and isn't comfortable at all.

I can stretch a small condom over my dick. Larger condoms are a total scam!

a regular condom will fit but larger ones go on a tad easier and aren't nearly as constricting. I'm thickest just below the glans and every rubber is a struggle, the larger they are the less I have to wrestle, (you should see a girl try, it's effing hilarious). What I've been doing lately is to unroll about 3"-4" and use both my index and fore-fingers to 'open' it as wide as possible and get it half-way down my shaft, after that it rolls down pretty easily. The base ring creates a gnarly indentation if I have it on for too long, but it also acts like a cock-ring keeping me engorged.

Big Schwanz Acht;695669 said:

Would you by any chance also be conical, as in thicker towards the base as I am.

Last edited:
I'm more baseball bat shaped, but only slightly...fairly cylindrical but definitely largest just under the glans

doublelongdaddy;696533 said:
I can stretch a small condom over my dick. Larger condoms are a total scam!

Stretch yes, but can you tolerate the way it feels? Like I said, the last time I tried on a 52mm standard with around 5.2 MEG it felt constricting as hell, and I had to go soft to pull it off. 56mm ones feel 10x better, and also don't leave a bright red ring around my base when I'm done.

Not to mention, if you are stretching a condom designed for a 4.5" MEG around 6.75" MEG, the chance of it breaking is amplified exponentially.

Back
Top Bottom