Phoenix7672;696894 said:
Stretch yes, but can you tolerate the way it feels? Like I said, the last time I tried on a 52mm standard with around 5.2 MEG it felt constricting as hell, and I had to go soft to pull it off. 56mm ones feel 10x better, and also don't leave a bright red ring around my base when I'm done.

Not to mention, if you are stretching a condom designed for a 4.5" MEG around 6.75" MEG, the chance of it breaking is amplified exponentially.

I can't tolerate any rubbers, I go raw dog but all rubbers feel the same to me.

doublelongdaddy;696927 said:
I can't tolerate any rubbers, I go raw dog but all rubbers feel the same to me.

That's only a good idea within a long-term relationship, otherwise you're just asking for troubles.

templnite;696971 said:
They rub you the rong way dog?

lol Yup! I would never have sex with someone who I did not get a STD test and a signed contract that they will not cry rape.

doublelongdaddy;697121 said:
lol Yup! I would never have sex with someone who I did not get a STD test and a signed contract that they will not cry rape.

that makes sense,No stupid complains, and a fucking clean and nice scented pussy hole :cool:

Yup! Shell still try to claim I coerced her into doing it which is why you gotta use a condom, put it over a bich face

templnite;697135 said:
Yup! Shell still try to claim I coerced her into doing it which is why you gotta use a condom, put it over a bich face

I learned my lesson when I saw 4 college kids go to jail for rape after the woman gave consent and even sent a text message to the same effect. Those kids are in jail for 8 years now. I will never go up in it without a taped or signed contract and a STD test.

doublelongdaddy;697213 said:
I learned my lesson when I saw 4 college kids go to jail for rape after the woman gave consent and even sent a text message to the same effect. Those kids are in jail for 8 years now. I will never go up in it without a taped or signed contract and a STD test.

WTH what kind of shit is that she agreed and she backed down she is the one tht is supposed to spend some time in the joint..fucking unbelievable!!!!

doublelongdaddy;697213 said:

I'm not sure where it was or if it ever became law...but I remember hearing years back that if a woman had any alcohol 24 hours prior to sexual contact, she had 24 hours after the act to claim she was raped. Means she could have a glass of wine on Monday night, choose to sleep with someone on Tuesday night, and if on Wednesday she felt like claiming rape she could, even if she was willing during the act. I can see if they were drunk at the time...but if they had 1 drink the day before? Last I checked if you were sober enough to drive legally, you were sober enough to make logical decisions.

Don't get me wrong...actual rape is terrible and 100% wrong...but there has to be some logic to the events. I don't feel it is right that a girl can willingly go along with sex, have sex, and then change her mind the next day. If she changes her mind mid act and says stop you STOP...but once the act is done, willingly, there is no going back. It's like that 'tea consent' thing -- would be the same as if you asked them if they would like tea and they said yes...you poured them tea and asked again and they said yes. They took and drank the tea and said it was good...but the next day they call you at home and said the tea gave them gas so they changed their mind afterwards, so really you forced them to drink it.

Last edited:
Phoenix7672;697290 said:
I'm not sure where it was or if it ever became law...but I remember hearing years back that if a woman had any alcohol 24 hours prior to sexual contact, she had 24 hours after the act to claim she was raped. Means she could have a glass of wine on Monday night, choose to sleep with someone on Tuesday night, and if on Wednesday she felt like claiming rape she could, even if she was willing during the act. I can see if they were drunk at the time...but if they had 1 drink the day before? Last I checked if you were sober enough to drive legally, you were sober enough to make logical decisions.

Don't get me wrong...actual rape is terrible and 100% wrong...but there has to be some logic to the events. I don't feel it is right that a girl can willingly go along with sex, have sex, and then change her mind the next day. If she changes her mind mid act and says stop you STOP...but once the act is done, willingly, there is no going back. It's like that 'tea consent' thing -- would be the same as if you asked them if they would like tea and they said yes...you poured them tea and asked again and they said yes. They took and drank the tea and said it was good...but the next day they call you at home and said the tea gave them gas so they changed their mind afterwards, so really you forced them to drink it.

I understand completely and this is the reason I will not have sexual relations with someone without a contract or video interview and an STD test.

doublelongdaddy;697336 said:
I understand completely and this is the reason I will not have sexual relations with someone without a contract or video interview and an STD test.

:p thats a quite bad thing because the trust and the sexual atraction is gone...Miseducating and giving people in this case women suggestions of how can they effect mens lives in a negative way is a really dark thing to do..

Last edited:
I've said it a thousand times.

'If she likes you, it's flirting...If she doesn't, it's harassment'

Big Schwanz Acht;697368 said:

Well now lets see things the other way around if she likes me but i dont like her id call that harassment haha..View attachment 31860

Big Schwanz Acht;697368 said:

The problem is she can change her mind on that one the next day, and call the police.

Phoenix7672;697465 said:
The problem is she can change her mind on that one the next day, and call the police.

WTH :p what kind of woman would do such a thing...?:(LMAO

shortdick;697470 said:
WTH :p what kind of woman would do such a thing...?:(LMAO

There are some weird people around.
One way: avoid having sex with drunken girls and do not drink yourself

Munto;697473 said:
There are some weird people around.
One way: avoid having sex with drunken girls and do not drink yourself

mmm two drunk guys(girl and guy) end up in bed...kind of unlikely to happen but can happen lol rubbers and lust needed.:cool:

shortdick;697476 said:
mmm two drunk guys(girl and guy) end up in bed...kind of unlikely to happen but can happen lol rubbers and lust needed.:cool:

Ya sure?
Go to any bar or club and you will see it, lol

Back
Top Bottom