newtoPE1

Registered
So I was talking to a friend of mine recently, and he mentioned he had 6.5 inch girth- which is like the inner ring of a soda can. Can a woman comfortably take this type of girth for longer than a couple minutes without feeling intense soreness/pain? I would think anything more than 5.5 inch girth would cause more pain than pleasure, and anything more than 6 inches would be killer for the woman. But then again, my friend mentioned that woman didnt mind his girth and he could have sex for long periods of time without any problems. Any opinions? I would think 6.3 inches would be the upper end of girth, but maybe not.

I've heard of so many girls LOVING the 6.5 inches girth from everyone here. Even though it hurts them (it's not hella pain), as much as I know it's more pleasureful! :)

a soda can is a bit over 8" circumference with really thin walls so inside would still be 8"++....

Many Mos girth gainers report their women begin having vaginal orgasms once the approach or exceed 6" girth. Mseg that is.

I know when I began pumping I immediately could tell a new tight fit inside my wife. No OS from it but we're on and off again too much for a consistent series of tests.

I will happily report in when able... heheh.

its all based on the chick bro im bp7x5 ive had chicks stop mid way and others take it easy 6.5 is my girth goal .

Hmm, maybe with the right amount of foreplay and female arousal techniques you can still somehow make them take it all LMAO

I'm just now reaching 6" girth, and my girl still has no problem. It's definitely a tighter fit though. Before there was tightness, but now its like I'm really pushing against the limits when I'm at 100%. I'm thinking 6.5" would be fine, but much bigger could cause problems. Girls love that full, stretched feeling.

I am currently just over 6" in girth when 100% and it actually hurts my wife... not sure I should continue, but it is so much fun see these massive girth gains.

LoveHerDeeply;563073 said:
Many Mos girth gainers report their women begin having vaginal orgasms once the approach or exceed 6" girth. Mseg that is.

I know when I began pumping I immediately could tell a new tight fit inside my wife. No OS from it but we're on and off again too much for a consistent series of tests.

I will happily report in when able... heheh.

I am not 6 in girth.. and I make my lady have an orgasam.. I don't think there is a set girth where it's promised you will make a female have an orgasam..
There has been plenty of times where I made my lady come multiple times in one session.

I think it all depends on her size. I don't know how a petite girl who never had kids can take 6.5 inches, but than again the vagina is elastic. I wouldn't set as a permanent rule that the larger the woman the bigger the vagina she'll have either.

My starting size...erect girth was 6 up and down... never ever had any trouble...and I've had sex with a LOT of women...

TheKing1;566098 said:
My starting size...erect girth was 6 up and down... never ever had any trouble...and I've had sex with a LOT of women...

I think at 6.5 the girth starts to become an issue for blow jobs. I believe the average size most women desired in the strippers forum was 5.5", so 6.5" would be an inch above average desire, I think to some women it would be a welcome joy but to others it may be quite scary:) I guess the best outcome would be a scared joyful woman:)

doublelongdaddy;566147 said:
I think at 6.5 the girth starts to become an issue for blow jobs. I believe the average size most women desired in the strippers forum was 5.5", so 6.5" would be an inch above average desire, I think to some women it would be a welcome joy but to others it may be quite scary:) I guess the best outcome would be a scared joyful woman:)

Hell yeah. My goal is to put fear in the hearts of women and leave them screaming with satisfying pleasureful orgasms:-D

TheKing1;566349 said:
Hell yeah. My goal is to put fear in the hearts of women and leave them screaming with satisfying pleasureful orgasms:-D

Yes, I will join you in that goal!-)

I was also going for a 7 girther at the beginning of my journey, but now I've brought that down to somewhere between 6.4-6.6 inches ;D haha

900lbdick;567696 said:
I'm going for a 7

I am going for the biggest I can possibly get! Since I took a vow to refrain from sex I now have a renewed desire to become a mammoth! I want to go for the world record again and I know I can do it! Since there is no women in my way, with there little pussies and all:), I am free to become the WORLD RECORD!

doublelongdaddy;567740 said:
I am going for the biggest I can possibly get! Since I took a vow to refrain from sex I now have a renewed desire to become a mammoth! I want to go for the world record again and I know I can do it! Since there is no women in my way, with there little pussies and all:), I am free to become the WORLD RECORD!
What size do you think you'll max out at?

Back
Top Bottom